Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
Hey to everyone reading this thread, I'm going to post my favourite CG's from the games I play. :D You can too if you want to. It's up to you, really. I'm going to start off by posting CG's from one of the last games I've played. It's called Loren the Amazon Princess. (*´ω`*)

dcGNA4H.png

CqZ2IQn.jpg

AumvBYD.jpg

*sighs* :blushing::blushhappy: Meshpit and Elenor...They're my favourite couple and true OTP of this game. Also along with Saren and Loren.
From,

T
:haguro:

Last edited:
This game is called Unplanned Amour and it's got the freaking cutest CG's ever. Everything about it is just so sweet.

Character Names:

Evzen, Kyra (MC), Maya, Adair and Bastian (from left to right):

u4adK6L.png

Adair's Route:

BGuwiNA.jpg

Daawwhh, how adorable~:embjudge:

Bastian's Route:

rlNhinh.png

Aw, the two cutie-patootie-pies got married. (>///<) <3

From,

T
:haguro:

Last edited:
Hello Tee-san! ;D

I really like the idea(and the CGs :3), but wouldn't be better if you put those CGs in spoiler tags so that those who haven't played those games yet wouldn't be, you know, spoiled? :D That way people can choose to enjoy the CGs of the games they have played, and just not look at the others. It's just my opinion,though. What do you think?

Hey there, Vivi.

Haha, you're right. :P I guess I should.

From,
T :haguro:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Suziiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Could you please reup this on mexashare if you have it still? Thanks

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/100924-ローズクラウン-bloods~淫落の血族2~.23054/
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.