Levelling Issues on Kin'iro no Corda~ Another Sky feat. (Shiseikan, Amano, etc)

yuki_na

Trusted Member
Aug 13, 2013
For any otome games, I've managed going passing through the games with basic kanji, hiragana and katakana, with fair bit of listening & understanding Japanese.

However for this game, there's a need to understand the language well, so I'm depressed that I couldn't proceed to play it. (e.g.: Hanayaka na wari Ichizoku was worse, with its traditional kanji and terms).

Sorry, going back to the topic, I'm currently stuck at the semi-finals or something. (Forgot where I'm specifically stuck since I've given up, sobs):gokiko_muuu:

My Kohinata couldn't level up from 9, so I couldn't master the musical sheets bought from the store for level 10+. I tried giving her some items to practice but it doesn't work. :gakuran_sorry:

Can someone assist me how to overcome this issue?:gakuran_stress:

guide.jpg

Probably level of your Hinachan is less than the level required to play the music sheet.

From the pic red box is Hinachan current level, yellow box = sheet level.

You should level her first when practicing with a guy choose the first choice (when they ask where do u wanna practice) or go and buy items that boost the amount of exp.

View attachment 6478

Probably level of your Hinachan is less than the level required to play the music sheet.

From the pic red box is Hinachan current level, yellow box = sheet level.

You should level her first when practicing with a guy choose the first choice (when they ask where do u wanna practice) or go and buy items that boost the amount of exp.

Thanks for your reply :)

However, I had Kohinata at level 9 (red box), with full exp bar, the guy's level is way higher than mine (lv 10-11). I knew the yellow box indicates the minimum level required to play the musical sheet, but I can't seem to raise Kohinata's level. Tried using the Music Shop's items, but it didn't work. Calling the guy to practice along didn't work either. Sigh.

Last edited:
Hmm the second line under Heroine' s level is the music sheet learning progess. If the music sheet you are practicing has 100/100 you cannot gain anymore exp from it (try uses another sheet with same level.

BTW Happy new year~ :)

Hmm the second line under Heroine' s level is the music sheet learning progess. If the music sheet you are practicing has 100/100 you cannot gain anymore exp from it (try uses another sheet with same level.

BTW Happy new year~ :)

Oh, try using other musical sheets? Haven't tried that yet. I looked into a Japanese walkthrough and only bought musical sheets related to the guy I'm choosing. Thanks a lot for the tips! I'll try that method.

(Apparently yesterday, I opened my PSP and found corrupted data on this game. What a luck... Q_Q)

Happy New Year to you too! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?