Last Hana Awase Out On Time?

Will Hana Awase: Iroha-hen come out on time?

• Yes, I believe so, I HOPE so.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No, there's not enough time.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AppleGrace

Trusted Member
Mar 30, 2016
So, it's November now, meaning there's only 1 month left before the end of 2016 and the website said the game will be out in 2016.
So, the question is this, who has been following the game's development?
I haven't found anything about the game so far, other than the animate girl festival goodies.
Anyone want to take a shot at what they're doing now?

One month is still a long time, but it does feel like they can't hold on to the 2016 promise. But, I think 2016 shouldn't have been stickied on their twitter unless they really are releasing it by the end, so let's wait until the end to see. In any case, I BEAR NEWS OF THE LAST GAME from what I've seen in random blogs and magazine scans :lmao:
- (Confirmed) Apparently, there's a new guy named "Nino" and he supposedly looks wild. If anyone has a pic of him, it'd be nice to share.
- (Rumored) The setting will be 17 years into the past? I don't know if I trust this one. But, if anyone confirms, that'll be good to know. If confirmed, expect some pedophilia between a clueless over-powered girl and way over-powered children... instigated by the children. Ugh, drawing the line there if they portray it horribly when confirmed.
- (Rumored) Mikoto has NO Senki powers. Zilch, nada, zippo. Again, don't know if we can trust this one because how is hana awase (the actual name of the game) done?
- (Confirmed) It's a different style gameplay? Not much info on this, so we need someone that knows all the details to explain.
- (Confirmed) Like the last game, Utsutsu makes a full game appearance.
- (Rumored) It's R-rated! Omg, please, let this one be true because my Iroha needs some loving!!!

Reactions: AppleGrace
One month is still a long time, but it does feel like they can't hold on to the 2016 promise. But, I think 2016 shouldn't have been stickied on their twitter unless they really are releasing it by the end, so let's wait until the end to see. In any case, I BEAR NEWS OF THE LAST GAME from what I've seen in random blogs and magazine scans :lmao:
- (Confirmed) Apparently, there's a new guy named "Nino" and he supposedly looks wild. If anyone has a pic of him, it'd be nice to share.
- (Rumored) The setting will be 17 years into the past? I don't know if I trust this one. But, if anyone confirms, that'll be good to know. If confirmed, expect some pedophilia between a clueless over-powered girl and way over-powered children... instigated by the children. Ugh, drawing the line there if they portray it horribly when confirmed.
- (Rumored) Mikoto has NO Senki powers. Zilch, nada, zippo. Again, don't know if we can trust this one because how is hana awase (the actual name of the game) done?
- (Confirmed) It's a different style gameplay? Not much info on this, so we need someone that knows all the details to explain.
- (Confirmed) Like the last game, Utsutsu makes a full game appearance.
- (Rumored) It's R-rated! Omg, please, let this one be true because my Iroha needs some loving!!!

GIVE ME THE R-RATED! SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS!
What I am angry about is that their official twitter isn't updating with any post since May. I'd be satisfied if I saw you know something by now.
I found some news, but my japanese isn't good enough to translate. I think the game is late by now because we're at the last month and there's not even a trailer.

Last edited:
Anyone have anymore news? It's February and my japanese is not good enough to do a search for hana awase info. Also, how do you change text for hana awase? I got a friend that's willing to help translate the game, but I don't know how to do it. I don't even know where to begin.

Hello!

(My Japanese is also n00b-level but) I became interested in this topic and did a search; the main page has ??? in lieu of the game title, the official Twitter is still silent as the grave, but others have been tweeting about it wondering why it isn't released as well. I have no idea why it's been delayed but it's a shame it didn't come out on time. However, I don't think there has been any official information released at all, which is strange since there were recent Animate posts about selling Hana Awase charms. Their store is still open too, which makes it even weirder, and they've published patches relatively recently.

I really hope it does get released but the situation is a little strange. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/