View Poll Results: Will Hana Awase: Iroha-hen come out on time?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I believe so, I HOPE so.

1 20.00%
  • No, there's not enough time.

2 40.00%
  • Maybe, maybe not. We'll see.

2 40.00%
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Last Hana Awase Out On Time?

So, it's November now, meaning there's only 1 month left before the end of 2016 and the website said the game will be out in 2016.
    So, the question is this, who has been following the game's development?
    I haven't found anything about the game so far, other than the animate girl festival goodies.
    Anyone want to take a shot at what they're doing now?

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassThree Friends

Re: Last Hana Awase Out On Time?

One month is still a long time, but it does feel like they can't hold on to the 2016 promise. But, I think 2016 shouldn't have been stickied on their twitter unless they really are releasing it by the end, so let's wait until the end to see. In any case, I BEAR NEWS OF THE LAST GAME from what I've seen in random blogs and magazine scans
    - (Confirmed) Apparently, there's a new guy named "Nino" and he supposedly looks wild. If anyone has a pic of him, it'd be nice to share.
    - (Rumored) The setting will be 17 years into the past? I don't know if I trust this one. But, if anyone confirms, that'll be good to know. If confirmed, expect some pedophilia between a clueless over-powered girl and way over-powered children... instigated by the children. Ugh, drawing the line there if they portray it horribly when confirmed.
    - (Rumored) Mikoto has NO Senki powers. Zilch, nada, zippo. Again, don't know if we can trust this one because how is hana awase (the actual name of the game) done?
    - (Confirmed) It's a different style gameplay? Not much info on this, so we need someone that knows all the details to explain.
    - (Confirmed) Like the last game, Utsutsu makes a full game appearance.
    - (Rumored) It's R-rated! Omg, please, let this one be true because my Iroha needs some loving!!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ColdYetWarm For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ColdYetWarm View Post
    One month is still a long time, but it does feel like they can't hold on to the 2016 promise. But, I think 2016 shouldn't have been stickied on their twitter unless they really are releasing it by the end, so let's wait until the end to see. In any case, I BEAR NEWS OF THE LAST GAME from what I've seen in random blogs and magazine scans
    - (Confirmed) Apparently, there's a new guy named "Nino" and he supposedly looks wild. If anyone has a pic of him, it'd be nice to share.
    - (Rumored) The setting will be 17 years into the past? I don't know if I trust this one. But, if anyone confirms, that'll be good to know. If confirmed, expect some pedophilia between a clueless over-powered girl and way over-powered children... instigated by the children. Ugh, drawing the line there if they portray it horribly when confirmed.
    - (Rumored) Mikoto has NO Senki powers. Zilch, nada, zippo. Again, don't know if we can trust this one because how is hana awase (the actual name of the game) done?
    - (Confirmed) It's a different style gameplay? Not much info on this, so we need someone that knows all the details to explain.
    - (Confirmed) Like the last game, Utsutsu makes a full game appearance.
    - (Rumored) It's R-rated! Omg, please, let this one be true because my Iroha needs some loving!!!
    GIVE ME THE R-RATED! SOMEONE CONFIRM THIS!
    What I am angry about is that their official twitter isn't updating with any post since May. I'd be satisfied if I saw you know something by now.
    I found some news, but my japanese isn't good enough to translate. I think the game is late by now because we're at the last month and there's not even a trailer.
    Last edited by AppleGrace; December 6th, 2016 at 10:09 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Anyone have anymore news? It's February and my japanese is not good enough to do a search for hana awase info. Also, how do you change text for hana awase? I got a friend that's willing to help translate the game, but I don't know how to do it. I don't even know where to begin.

Thread Information