Hey, let's start off with a small question ^^

Giberish

Sep 22, 2013
Hey guys, first I just wanted to say thank you very much to all the uploaders you guys are awesome :D !!

Anyway I've been playing otome games for a while and what I keep wondering is if there's great ones I might be missing out on .-. ?

So I want to know a bit about you guys, what are your top 3 otome games and why ?

Thank you very much for your time ^_^.

Reactions: espiekerella
:444834:
Hello Giberish
I'm Saki and I'm a trainee mod for the otome section~ If you know how to read JP, I recommend Hana Awase series, Starry Sky series, Ozmafia, and Black Wolves Saga~ If you want to discuss otome games, please visit the Otome/BL Corner. We are dying to have conversations ;3

Be sure to follow the rules okay?

The introduction section is not for questions, it's for you to introduce yourself.

Since the question is otome related I'm gonna move it to the relevant section.

Ah sorry :), I was skeptical about where to post it since I got confused if it counted as an introduction ^_^.

Thanks for your replies everyone :D !

Best of luck Saki :), I'll be sure to give those games a try.

NORN9 is my favorite otoge ever <3
And I recommend it <3
But I recommend reading a few reviews after you clear the game, that will help you understand the story and the plotholes better dghslkdj

Err, I can't put them in an order but my other favorites are Glass Heart Princess, Amnesia, Chronostacia, Gekka Ryouran Romance and Tokyo Yamanote Boys series <3

Hmm.. that is tough question since there are lots of otome game released :gokiko_hue:
My top 3 : 1. Tokimeki memorial girl's series 2. Hanayakanari waga no ichizoku 3. Alice series from Quinrose :nyanmusu_cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha