Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
VdngGmi.png

VGp3ICP.png

Hello pure ladies and perv gents!
Call me Saki or Sakimichi. I am a new moderator watching over the Otome/BL sections!
I volunteered to be here because I want to make the Otome section as active and as thriving as the Eroge section. It's very nice to meet you all!

I want the girls to be comfortable with me. If ever you have a problem with my attitude or the way I do things, please PM me. My English reading comprehension is not perfect, I may have misunderstood your point. But I'm friendly, I swear to God~
Don't be shy, just be honest with me. I don't give punishments to honest people~
I hope the ladies would also cooperate in making A-S a better place for Otome gamers. If you know someone who can provide us with latest Otome goodies, please invite her here~ We are in need of a supplier at the time of crisis.

This doesn't mean those section are for girls only you know. I also invite you "guys" to come and ask us questions as well, isn't it interesting to ask our preferences? Lol, the girls are really nice and fluffy. Believe me I'm going lesbian over here, but I try to hide it.......jk. Do you guys need IRL advice? Come and ask the ladies~

We are fans of visual novels, we co-exist and unite for a common reason.
To fill the empty gaps of our romanesque hearts.

Sincerely yours,
Sakimichi

scoytND.png

As a peace offering, here's the Gakuran sticker set that I helped out. I hope you guys and gals would abuse them boys. Aren't they abusable adorable? hue~ There's a Shit emoticon right there..yeah...shits awesome!
seLqLqo.png

7S82gD0.png

Keep an eye for important discussion regarding the implementation of new systems in the Otome section. We need your feedback~! WE NEED TO SAVE SEMPAI, SENSEI, KOUHAI, OSANANAJIMI, ONII-CHAN and OJII-SAN ;A;
Check the [SUGGESTION] prefixes in thread titles.

QEZ1CVj.png

I'd like to thank the A-S staff for guiding me and approving my application.I learned a lot, from forum guidelines to abcxyz. The staff are generous to offer me help, much love to you guys. I will rape you all in my dreams..hue ;A;
I'd also like to thank the uploaders and helpers for doing their very best! You gals are the sole reason why I'm here. I received very nice messages from some of our members, I love you all..stop making me crey.. ;A;

Last edited:
Uwaii, congratulations Sakimichi on becoming Otome Mod, let us be a part of this 'Healthy' and feeling site as much as possible :nekopara_innocent:

Love Sakimichi and all of Anime-sharing staff very much :nekopara_hug:

:nekopara_goodwork::nekopara_goodluck:

Congratulations!

It's a huge task to take on (especially with a bunch of girls getting together all at once), but you seem to have the right attitude. But as an "uploader" you have my support.

:nekopara_cheer:

Congratulations!

It's a huge task to take on (especially with a bunch of girls getting together all at once), but you seem to have the right attitude. But as an "uploader" you have my support.

I'm jsut afraid that Sakimichi and Jezebel gonna be attack by a bunch of fan girls *stare at distance* :nekopara_puzzled:

I appreciate your effort and admire your attitude sakimichi-san. Gambatte ne~
theres not much I can do but I support this otome section cuz want to see it more animated with opinions and stuffs ^^

Keep an eye for important discussion regarding the implementation of new systems in the Otome section. We need your feedback~! WE NEED TO SAVE SEMPAI, SENSEI, KOUHAI, OSANANAJIMI and OJII-SAN ;A;
Check the [SUGGESTION] prefixes in thread titles.

but why we have Ojiisan and not any ONIICHAN here...?

Congratulations!

T-Thank you so much Onee-sama~
:gakuran_blush:
I'm jsut afraid that Sakimichi and Jezebel gonna be attack by a bunch of fan girls *stare at distance* :nekopara_puzzled:
Uploaders shouldn't be afraid. The admins will immediately ban any discussion about the morality of sharing here.
Jsut like that Ozmafia thing. Poor Ataraxia.....
:gakuran_faith:

I appreciate your effort and admire your attitude sakimichi-san. Gambatte ne~
theres not much I can do but I support this otome section cuz want to see it more animated with opinions and stuffs ^^

but why we have Ojiisan and not any ONIICHAN here...?
How careless of me?! I should commit SWIMPOKU for my mistakes . Onii-sama gomenasai!!
:gakuran_broken:

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-----! SAKIMI-NEESAMAAA FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE BUT BELATED CONGRATULATION FOR BEING THE MODERATOR OF OUR LOVELY HAVEN //throwsconfettis

//shotself

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAN-----! SAKIMI-NEESAMAAA FORGIVE ME FOR BEING LATE BUT BELATED CONGRATULATION FOR BEING THE MODERATOR OF OUR LOVELY HAVEN //throwsconfettis

//shotself

*revives pchlaxxx*
DON'T CHA DARE DIE ON ME AGAIN. OR I'LL REIPU UR CORPSE!!
:gakuran_hide:

I apologize for the delay.
Sakimichi-san Thank you moderator.(*´∀`*)
I support you.

I'm sorry, I am not good at English.(´・ω・`)

:nekopara_goodwork:

Ouch is it too late? Yes it is too late fdjskl

Anyways, congratulations! Even though it's like, a week later skfjdghsdjkl You're a hardworking moderator >u<
:gakuran_cheer::gakuran_love:

HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?!

Anyways, I'm happy you're our moderator now, since you're hardworking and friendly and a really fun person. And I looooove the new emoticons!

Keep going, moderator-san! We'll be the chearleader squad!

:gakuran_cheer:

I apologize for the delay.
Sakimichi-san Thank you moderator.(*´∀`*)
I support you.

I'm sorry, I am not good at English.(´・ω・`)

:nekopara_goodwork:
ありがとうございますMOMOYAMAーさん~!
私は嬉しいです,(´∀`)♡
あなたのおかげで私NORN9同人誌を楽しんだ(。・//ε//・。)
私は懸命に仕事をしなければならない!(´ε` )♡

Ouch is it too late? Yes it is too late fdjskl

Anyways, congratulations! Even though it's like, a week later skfjdghsdjkl You're a hardworking moderator >u<
:gakuran_cheer::gakuran_love:

*pounds Chihiro for being late*(‡▼益▼)
Waaa~ Thank you so much for being active in the community too. It makes me relieved to see you gals active (/∇\*)。o○♡
The stress disappears~ (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

HOW COME I DIDN'T SEE THIS BEFORE?!?!?!

Anyways, I'm happy you're our moderator now, since you're hardworking and friendly and a really fun person. And I looooove the new emoticons!

Keep going, moderator-san! We'll be the chearleader squad!

:gakuran_cheer:
YOU'RE SO LATE BAKAAAAAAAA ;A;
It's okay, the great me forgives yew(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Thank you for appreciating the stickers~ We still have more in store ~((┌|o^▽^o|┘))♪
Abuse it so it won't be removed..kyahaha (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Such a lively community O,o, And such lovly raw gals, sigh.

/me walks surreally away for the evening to read a book, but keeps the rape alarm close by. It's like all our boyish gentle pervness comes back in the form of karma :gokiko_bath:
Even more eerily is that I always did make jokes to myself if gals ever got to the level of a boys "wildness" we'd all be royally Skrewed cough* perhaps even literally.

Okay! picks up the pace and RUNs***

Such a lively community O,o, And such lovly raw gals, sigh.

/me walks surreally away for the evening to read a book, but keeps the rape alarm close by. It's like all our boyish gentle pervness comes back in the form of karma :gokiko_bath:
Even more eerily is that I always did make jokes to myself if gals ever got to the level of a boys "wildness" we'd all be royally Skrewed cough* perhaps even literally.

Okay! picks up the pace and RUNs***

QUICK GIRLS! GRAB SEMPAI!!
/me chains GenKiDan

It's reipu time
:nekopara_stare:

And so Genki realized stepping in Otome land turns into a horrible r-18 otome game where girls do reipu...FIN​

:gakuran_hide: I'd feel so depraved! used and humiliated...and, and, and...o,o

Dangit :objection: don't you know doing something like that too a Boy! could end up turning him into a totally helpless un-voluntary and depraved sex addict !!! And then the violation would never end!

It's like forcing someone to take heroin to get them hooked and then have them even more humiliatingly needing and craving it after having broken down whatever resistance they might have once had.

You girls are too CUTE even when your HORRIBLE at the same time , thats the scariest part... and I who thought otome land girls would only help poor sempai's maintain his decency & integrity & resistance ! /me runs to secret hideout

:gakuran_hide: I'd feel so depraved! used and humiliated...and, and, and...o,o

Dangit :objection: don't you know doing something like that too a Boy! could end up turning him into a totally helpless un-voluntary and depraved sex addict !!! And then the violation would never end!

It's like forcing someone to take heroin to get them hooked and then have them even more humiliatingly needing and craving it after having broken down whatever resistance they might have once had.

You girls are too CUTE even when your HORRIBLE at the same time , thats the scariest part... and I who thought otome land girls would only help poor sempai's maintain his decency & integrity & resistance ! /me runs to secret hideout

I was wondering why you were here, and now I know. What did you expect? You should know better than to step into the Otome Corner.

/me follows and pulls Genki out of his secret hideout, and then holds him down for all the other girls.

Have fun ladies, and Genki ... :nekopara_innocent:

[MENTION=62490]Jezebel[/MENTION];
Not You TOO! ...... :hypnotized:

I know what this is now ! /me looks at the torn down sign hidden behind the bushes with startled eyes! Yes; It says SADO LAND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is getting out of hands lol, or, out of mine at least, and into ehheh, others. I don't even know what to do anymore, submit...or maybe it's still not too late to resist.

**Genki is a good boy you know, but then stumbles unto a place like this. :blushing:

*I'll admit, I find you girls 'rawness' simply irresistible, ironic then when that's what I must resist. How a boy is supposed to protect or resist himself from you when you are his own weakness. So unfair.
You lovely girls... BUT HEY ! :gokiko_rawr: none of that matters ! I got plenty of willpower! /me sets up base in a monastery that *NO-One* can find

[MENTION=2724]Sakimichi[/MENTION]; I have learned my lesson of this land now, cross my heart. I'll leave for my hideout now especially since I'm not sure if you might not like your thread getting spammed~?

P.s. I already miss you gals ! behold how your psychological warfare mess me up. ><

Last edited:
Long overdue, but congratulations on being a Moderator. You've come a long way~

We really appreciate the new Gakuran sticker set. It captures our maiden hearts to smother them with abusive love.

If we have any questions or concerns, we'll be sure to let you know.

Thank you Saki-chan~

*revives pchlaxxx*
DON'T CHA DARE DIE ON ME AGAIN. OR I'LL REIPU UR CORPSE!!
:gakuran_hide:

*flees from sakimichi* HIIIIIIH I D-DIDN'T.... NUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOHH,,,,,,, don'tviolatemeagain *iyaaaaaan*
(gomen for the late reply to your threat ; ; ; ; )

I only recently came back to these forums, and it's so great to see that a moderator has been selected. Congratulations, Sakimichi! I'm sure you'll do very well. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。