Have anyone had an otomedream ccount

ElizaWhite

Trusted Member
Jul 14, 2020
Please, i want to download a game from this website, but they don't verify me and i can't do anything just wait
I want the game called "snow eagle" with the r-18 patch

otomedream is a paradise for chinese fellows but a living hell for us foreings, sorry :'( they dont like strangers, i hope someone can help us

Event if you have an account, you gotta buy credit to have access to their resources. And they don't accept international payment. Give it up. :boys_grumble:

Yup, unfortunately I have to agree with everyone. I wanted to make an account for drama cds on otomedream and it's just impossible...

Well i managed to make account there and i have coins from donating on their forum but it's still so hard to get what you want. I can only do searching one time and wait for the timer again.
Basically you really need to be active there, but i don't even know what I'm doing 🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.