Hakuoki order?

hnl0203

Jun 14, 2014
So I was searching hakuoki by curiousity and I found out that there is a anime!!
Of course I watched the whole thing and I found out that it was originally otome game!! (Big shock)
I found out that it is pretty famous and I was like... why didn't I know about this XP
So I am about to play the whole series of hakuoki but then there are way too many versions...
Anybody know what order I should play?
I am sooooo confused

It's true that Hakuouki has many version in each console, but I think it's enough if you just play Hakuoki Demon of Fleeting Blossom; USA official version for PSP xD (This one what I'd played)

But, if you want to know more about Hakuouki relations with other series, just visit here:
http://vndb.org/v1715/rg
Actually I want to make my own explanation about it. But that's impossible hehe~~
If you found something that confuse you, please ask me again ^^

Ah, there's so many relations with other titles, and most of the titles are doujin game; that's mean it made by fans xD all of them are PC game though...

Adding on to what Kyuuichii says, it really depends on which console you have. I'd recommend that you play the PS3 version, which is Hakouki ~Memories of the Shinsengumi~, which is a combination of the first game and the fandisk. If you don't have the PS3, then playing the PSP Version or the 3DS version depending on the consoles you have. I don't suggest getting a PS3 for the sake of an otome game unless you have other games that you want to play in mind on the PS3.

Reactions: SpecialAgentV
Just wanted to say thanks! I was also confused about which hakuoki comes after which & I didn't even know ~Memories of the Shinsengumi~ was a combo with the fandisk. Interesting, I will definitely keep this i mind when I tackle the series.

Users who are viewing this thread