easy japanese psp otome game???

marmora

Trusted Member
Jun 17, 2013
im learning Japanese well not really i got the letters and i pretty memorized all of them i wanna try playing one do u know an otome game that is easy to read im starting to memorize kanji but im sure i have a long way ahead of me i have dictionary for them though but id really like to try reading an otome without translator and psp because they are the best please?????

I would also like to know so Japanese PSP games that are understandable, :fulfilled:

arigato i wrote on the other because i saw no on answered here
i was thinking about brothers conflict :D i tried to play non otome games and downloaded rewrite but i didnt even finish its quarter and left it im more into otome games but most of them are in japanese so i read summerys until i dicided to learn but what im scared of that i go to read manga or watch anime then forget all i have learnt up to now

Starry Sky series is pretty easy and they used daily vocabulary... but if you want more fun game, maybe you could try Otometeki Koi Kakumei Love Revo it's really fun... Hope this help... ^^
I'm playing otoge and my japanese is self learing so I know how you feel about don't understand what they're writing ^^

Its been so long from last time i played Love revo on PC. Its fun and not to hard, and they have been port to DS and psp too.

How about trying to play corda series on psp? I think it was quite popular. And it will be no problem if you have some knowledge about music.
Or you could try Tokimeki memorial 3 and Brother Conflict on psp too.
Most of them used daily vocabulary except corda has some music vocabulary mixed on it.
Utapri maybe hard to play, it has some test for music knowledge at the end of some chapter.

I think as long as its not a visual novel type game, it should be easy. Like adventure, simulation style otome games from like Nintendo. Its not a otome, but something similar to Tokimeki Memorial type games would be easy to play and understand Jp.

I would recommand Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama, Glass Heart Princess, the Starry Sky saga (on PC), the Double Score saga (on PC too)... Erm, I think the two last ones are the best to begin ! ^^
I guess there are more, but I'll stop here !

Reactions: trtlatstewa
Ayakashi gohan? i think the level of Japanese isn't very high, i do think that double Score is good but it alil bit harder than ayakashi

On the contrary, the fun and otome level in DS is higher than in Ayakashi Gohan (opps PC games) :nekopara_tehee:

Brothers conflict is interesting and easy since they use everyday conversation and words.

Hatsukare?, have you try them yet? the game pretty fun it's self :nekopara_confused:

If your listening level is higher than your reading level(that was the case for me), you should try playing Amnesia or Arcana Famiglia because all of the words are spoken to you in those games. So you can read along and learn more kanji!

If your listening level is higher than your reading level(that was the case for me), you should try playing Amnesia or Arcana Famiglia because all of the words are spoken to you in those games. So you can read along and learn more kanji!

the same case for me, my listening is higher than reading.
so maybe i couldn't really help.

But if I see from other post, I agree that Starry Sky series quite easy to understand.
it's really good for learning too, back log is really helping. don't forget to use this feature!

Yes! You should try Amnesia, because heroine rarely speak, I mean VERY rare. Unless you had reach the end of route, she will speak because Orion already gone xD But, in Amnesia Later and Crowd, heroine become more talkative. So far, the easy language otome games for me are Amnesia, Uta no Prince-sama series, Arcana Famiglia, and Glass Heart Princess

I think alice=alice game is not that hard to read. you should try it~

its a PC game though.

easiest PSP games to understand are Arcana Familga and Amnesia because most of the lines/dialogue are read aloud. In the former the heroine doesn't speak at all - her replies take form of emoticons such as sweatdrops and smiley faces - in the latter the heroine only starts speaking for her own towards the end of some paths when she recovers her memories.

its a PC game though.

easiest PSP games to understand are Arcana Familga and Amnesia because most of the lines/dialogue are read aloud. In the former the heroine doesn't speak at all - her replies take form of emoticons such as sweatdrops and smiley faces - in the latter the heroine only starts speaking for her own towards the end of some paths when she recovers her memories.

oops sorry XD
I forgot its about psp game.
if it's psp, maybe atelier elkrone, since most of the dialogue r voiced...
:nyanmusu_sorry:

I think it'll be better if you start with those that are already translate, and play the english one first then the japanese one to get the hang of it. After that, start with the easy non-translated one with a dictionary in hand and slowly make your way up
for first-timers, I think Tokimeki Memorial Girl's Side, (the third one have a psp version) is the best because it's full-voiced, and the heroine doesn't talk that much, plus it's set in daily life, so the language used aren't complicated
Next is Hakuoki because there's an english version, and it'll help serve as your initiation to non-daily life games
Next, more pure daily life games, like Summer Lovers
Brother Conflict is okay, but I think the system is kinda complicated~~
Atelier Alkrone is good also, but because it have alchemy elements in it, it can be kinda confusing......
Aim for the popular ones at first because they have lots of tutorials to help you if you're stuck
Also, makes sure it's fully-voiced!!

Ah, about psp game which have fully voiced, I just starting to play Norn9 ~Norn+Nonette~ It's incredibly full voiced!! Even all of three heroine xD The language it's not complicated.. So, I think you should enjoy this one too xD

But why my cute Koharu cannot get Akito?! Why oh why you divide the guys Otomate >_<:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks