DYNAMIC CHORD feat. [rēve parfait] Discussion Thread

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
Dynamic Chord is Honeybee Black's first game series.
What are your thoughts about rēve parfait ?

For Momose :
tolerate his mere existence. I almost flipped the table when he pushed her violently after that forced xxx, not once but twice. I was angry at Reon because he had a feeling that something did happened, but still prefers him on the team anyway. I'd beat the sh*t out of this brat if I were him.

For Reon:
just say that his VA is great and when he called out that "Ugly" to Rin, it made me a bit teary. I was surprised he didn't make a move on Rin even in the special chapter. At first I find Kuon my favorite among the three but, after pondering a bit more, I guess Reon is best boy in my opinion.

For Kuon:
, I have mixed feelings with his route. Kinda turned-off that he plays with a lot of gals, and still prefers Rin out of all that. He's the type I can't trust IRL. The only problem I have is his psychology, I can't believe despite all that it worked out between the two. Kuon is plastic horny oniichan, ffs. But I like his VA and his oniichan attitude but it doesn't suit him. Momose's personality matches with his story, but Kuon...There's definitely not a used-good guy this ..perfect.

And why do you think Aki doesn't have a route?
Was it intentional or did honeybee screwed up with the deadlines?
I think it was the latter. I could already see that Narumi could have played a huge role in Aki's route if he got one..which he didn't.

Spoons~[If you can't think of anything to talk about]
-Your favorite parts in DYNAMIC CHORD feat. [rēve parfait]
-Your disliked parts in DYNAMIC CHORD feat. [rēve parfait]
-Are you looking forward for more Honeybee Black games in the future?

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
-So I just finished the game today! (I'm kind of proud of myself since I finished it in like 4 days!)(ノ≧∀≦)ノ
-Aki does have a route but it's the bad ending....o(TヘTo)
-For me at first I liked Kuon (just based on his looks) but now I think I like Momose more now (yeah I know he pushed and mistreated Rio) but I thought he was really sweet after all that and that secret scenario CG with his hair down he looked so cute! O(≧∇≦)O
-I'm really looking forward to Dynamic Chord feat. Liar-s from Honeybee Black! 〜( ̄▽ ̄〜)

-When Aki started crying in Kuon's route saying that "he started to love someone he shouldn't" I was like "omg I knew it he is gay for Kuon!"º ㉦º)/
-When I barely started Kuon's route I was just thinking "Wow Aki and Kuon are always stuck together Aki barely comes out in the other routes....They must have a really good friendship." (I am so stupid....) (×_×;)
Also it was implied that

Gay for Kuon

Joining this thread...

Narumi's a.k.a NaL going to release the cd under DYNAMIC CHORD...
which route was that LMAO...

Haha, I saw the promotion at their website. But yeah it really was disappointing he didn't have a route.Dynamic Chord was too rushed -_-. Narumi and Aki route never.

Haha, I saw the promotion at their website. But yeah it really was disappointing he didn't have a route.Dynamic Chord was too rushed -_-. Narumi and Aki route never.

At least he had an ending...
By the way... all DYNAMIC CHORD games have only 3 main characters and 1-sub... which I think it's quite disappointing since I think all the character were in the band//
but I think for Aki it's quite reasonable for him (just my opinion)

I never expect I will enjoy the game actually... though I was bit sad for Aki since his part was the general bad ending..he was my first fave actually then Momo was next...:D but when I happen to bump on Narumi's... I began to realize to get to know him more...

I might agree they make the game rushed and some sprites was bit off actually :P

I look forward to the volume 3 game which features KyohSo XD By the way, I also purchased the Luv U Kiss Vol. 2 Bishop with signature stuff included

I never expect I will enjoy the game actually... though I was bit sad for Aki since his part was the general bad ending..he was my first fave actually then Momo was next...:D but when I happen to bump on Narumi's... I began to realize to get to know him more...

I might agree they make the game rushed and some sprites was bit off actually :P

I look forward to the volume 3 game which features KyohSo XD By the way, I also purchased the Luv U Kiss Vol. 2 Bishop with signature stuff included

Hey!!! any thread for apple-polisher? They're debut into DYNAMIC CHORD already
plus there's big announcement for DYNAMIC CHORD next month soooooooooo!!!!
Hoping that it was apple-polisher's game or some what...

As for the Volume 4... they release the VocalCd for apple-polisher for now...together with the new album for reve parfait [judgement/snow-white] dc.jpg

and yup, I look forward for the game 4... narumi-kun haha :D plus takahiro sakurai as one of seiyuu for that band member makes me feel excited :)

As for the Volume 4... they release the VocalCd for apple-polisher for now...together with the new album for reve parfait [judgement/snow-white]View attachment 7287

and yup, I look forward for the game 4... narumi-kun haha :D plus takahiro sakurai as one of seiyuu for that band member makes me feel excited :)

They're releasing on 27th May, for both CDs >w<;;
but they're announcing on 1st April sooooo I'll wait for Toi and Narumi's twitter account~~

Hi, just thought I would join in this thread.
I just finished Reon's route.
I didn't think I would enjoy this game much at first, but it is AWESOME! And it was a pleasant surprise that Shoutan voiced a major character in this game! (^o^)
And Reon is so sweet... He's this sweet little boy who can't come to terms with his own feelings. I read some bloggers' reviews, and they found him annoying, but I found him absolutely adorable. <333
Can't wait for a fan disc!!
Any other Reon fans here?

Looking at this thread from an almost one year later perspective is pretty much fun haha

Well so my thoughts on this game (after finishing Reon's route)
1.) I want to marry Reon
2.) Why didn't I download the append disc for akinii's route
3.) Reon is so damn precious there were times that I wanted to hit the screen because he was so adorable and tsun
4.) I really should finish this
5.) From my perspective one of the best otome games I've ever played

also looking forward to playing the others as soon as possible/////

Looking at this thread from an almost one year later perspective is pretty much fun haha

Well so my thoughts on this game (after finishing Reon's route)
1.) I want to marry Reon
2.) Why didn't I download the append disc for akinii's route
3.) Reon is so damn precious there were times that I wanted to hit the screen because he was so adorable and tsun
4.) I really should finish this
5.) From my perspective one of the best otome games I've ever played

also looking forward to playing the others as soon as possible/////

I can relate so much to you omg I've only finished Reon's route so far as well.
I came to love all of them (unexpectedly!!)
Though Reon and Tsumugi are my top favs so far, I think my bias and will always be is Reon (´。• ᵕ •。`)
I love his route and I wanted to cry after playing the Encore part of the append disc
This otoge has definitely entered one of my favs and a memorable game at that ;w;

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.