Do you want to participate in the events of the otome game ?

izayoi_16

Sep 22, 2013
Are you interested in the events of the maiden game Neo Romance, otomateparty?
Have you ever participated?

Not at all...but i own old Neo romance magazines related to those Events ^^
It's nice to organize that kind of reunion for fans.
I'm not enough a fan,i suppose...

Last edited:
I recently saw a Seiyuu event for Meiji Tokyo Renka, and these girls were snuggling in their blankets while their seiyuus are acting on stage. Unfortunately I'm not into Seiyuu obsession~
:444839:

I recently saw a Seiyuu event for Meiji Tokyo Renka, and these girls were snuggling in their blankets while their seiyuus are acting on stage. Unfortunately I'm not into Seiyuu obsession~
:444839:

I understand how you feel, I'm only seiyuu obsession only to their voice since it healing *for me*

I dont really have much concept of attending one :56015:

except for ikemen

I wanted to, but it's hard since I do not reside in Japan plus you either have to be in a fanclub or to participate in kuji (ballot?) or auctions to get the tickets iirc u w u

DEFINITELY.. I SERIOUSLY WANT TO GO TO EVENT LIKE otomate party, girl's festival, i will start attending that kind of event when I go to japan later ;0

I'm only interested in the ones with Ono-sama wwww

I would like to watch the Vitamin series events one day ww And I want him to appear in the NORN9 section of Otomate Party

I would love to go the events as I've watched many of the DVDs online and they look so good but since I don't live in Japan, it's going to be really expensive to go to one:nyanmusu_dead:

Reactions: namalandrcont
If I ever had the chance I would go immediately. Unfortunately where I live to go there it would cost so much. I have been planning to take a Vacation in Japan but till now didn't have the money nor the time. Someday I will but that still so far away....

I really want to go in otomate party or animate cafe but I can't because I don't have enough money to travel in Japan. I wish I ca go there but unfortunately not... :'(

I want to participate mostly but I haven't participate in any.
the most event I want to participate now is Otomate party and any event with Kakki in it.

I've only been to a Natsume Yuujinchou event but it's ridiculously $$$ to buy/ballot for popular event tickets >_< Plus a lot of the big ones don't fit into my schedule :(
I'll just settle for niconama or DVDs

I guess... not. I'm pretty introvert so it's embarrassing for me to even fangirling in front of my sister xD. So it's a no-no for me ^^'
But well, hm... it would be interesting. I don't really know what they do in these events, but it makes me curious about what the seiyuus events you're talking about

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.