Do you play Touken Ranbu (刀剣乱舞)?

ME! 42/42 complete collection now ^^
There's one thing I think it's related or not, I'm not sure about this...

well, Masuda Toshiki voicing for KashuKiyomitsu had missed the server extension for 2 times already...
It's sad since he said he's working on that day and the servers were occupied so fast...

Reactions: espiekerella
ME! 42/42 complete collection now ^^
There's one thing I think it's related or not, I'm not sure about this...

well, Masuda Toshiki voicing for KashuKiyomitsu had missed the server extension for 2 times already...
It's sad since he said he's working on that day and the servers were occupied so fast...
May I know what is the appeal of this game? What makes it stand out?

May I know what is the appeal of this game? What makes it stand out?

Do you know kancore (kantai collection) the game is similar.
The appeal of the game can be categorize in 3 categories I guess.

First of all people who played because of NitroChiral, because of the maker many people had an eye on this game.
Next is people like me playing because fravourite seiyuus were voicing for the character.
The art of the swordguys,,,

What makes it stand out...too many people were playing this game...

All above were my opinion...

Do you know kancore (kantai collection) the game is similar.
The appeal of the game can be categorize in 3 categories I guess.

First of all people who played because of NitroChiral, because of the maker many people had an eye on this game.
Next is people like me playing because fravourite seiyuus were voicing for the character.
The art of the swordguys,,,

What makes it stand out...too many people were playing this game...

All above were my opinion...

So it is an RTS game with Visual novel element?

I haven't played that game, but now that I've heard of it, I felt like trying it out. Unfortunately, all the servers are full so apparently I need to wait until mid-April and hope they don't fill up before I get in. Honestly, I don't know if I'll even remember it by then, I just felt like trying it out of curiosity...

You need a Japanese VPN or proxy. Proxy is unsafe so VPN would be best option.
But then again sign-ups are closed, I can't try it myself.
:korokke_hum:
You can play without VPN or proxy. Just have to change some cookie settings. :) http://touken-ranbu.wikia.com/wiki/Tutorial:_Proxy_Connection_/_Tutorial:_Troubleshooting
I have tried it myself and it works.

This is a pretty fun game. Honestly it feels a little bit like Pokemon except collecting beautiful sword men. ;) I hope they'll open up more servers soon, as it's sad to not be able to invite my friends.

I haven't played that game, but now that I've heard of it, I felt like trying it out. Unfortunately, all the servers are full so apparently I need to wait until mid-April and hope they don't fill up before I get in. Honestly, I don't know if I'll even remember it by then, I just felt like trying it out of curiosity...

Maybe I'll post notification here if it's nearly the time for the new server next month :gakuran_haha:

Ah I have my eyes on this game *V* But I hope it comes in English as well since I can't read Japanese :megane_waaai:

I play it :")) and finish it already...... but I still dont have new character like kogitsune and other 2...... 1:30 curse happen in my account

Ah I have my eyes on this game *V* But I hope it comes in English as well since I can't read Japanese :megane_waaai:
I hope so, but I'm not sure they would translate it for overseas player :gokiko_sweat:
I'm still using english wikia if I want to search some info

I play it :")) and finish it already...... but I still dont have new character like kogitsune and other 2...... 1:30 curse happen in my account
Same with me :D
People said it's more easier to forge Kogi than waiting him to drop at 5-3 boss node, but... 4hr timer--
Also the kebiishi (new enemy) always gave me tantou and uchigatana drop, not Urashima and Nagasone :gakuran_stress:

Nahhh... I mean Forge Him Orzzzzzzz... 700 500 600 600 many time =))) and 1:30...... Desperate and then I waste 999 999 999 999 03:00 --> mitsutada...... //flip table

Omg......... I Guess I must level up jiji first......... I want wedding event //slap I want marry jiji //stahp and marry mr.not nisemono yamanbagiri >< //staahp

sword boy hell for life lol!

kebiishi dropped urashima first try for me! was pretty lucky hahaha haven't managed to hit them again though... I wonder what kind of features and stuff they'll add in the future. I don't play KanColle so I don't know if they're going to follow a similar model to that game or what lol

Nahhh... I mean Forge Him Orzzzzzzz... 700 500 600 600 many time =))) and 1:30...... Desperate and then I waste 999 999 999 999 03:00 --> mitsutada...... //flip table

Omg......... I Guess I must level up jiji first......... I want wedding event //slap I want marry jiji //stahp and marry mr.not nisemono yamanbagiri >< //staahp
1:30 hell =')) Maybe someday he would drop if we patient enough waiting for him /shot
If there are marriage sytem I want Yamanbagiri to become my husband /slap :megane_happy:

sword boy hell for life lol!

kebiishi dropped urashima first try for me! was pretty lucky hahaha haven't managed to hit them again though... I wonder what kind of features and stuff they'll add in the future. I don't play KanColle so I don't know if they're going to follow a similar model to that game or what lol
OMG that was super lucky!!
The 2 new sword drop rate only around 2% if I'm not wrong :gokiko_dead:
The Kebiishi always play hide and seek to surprise us when sortie /no
I hope they would do different thing to attract more people to play their game:megane_zing:

OMG that was super lucky!!
The 2 new sword drop rate only around 2% if I'm not wrong
The Kebiishi always play hide and seek to surprise us when sortie /no
I hope they would do different thing to attract more people to play their game

Oooohhhh holy crap really!??? I didn't realize that!! I thought the drop rate was a lot higher www no wonder everyone was complaining about the Kotetsu bros not dropping xDDD yeah I've only managed to hit the KBC like.... 5 or 6 times. Even if I'm grinding on maps with the little dragon! I want to hit them more :( but for some reason they don't seem to like me... haha I need to get the other Kotetsu brother xD

And yeah I know KanColle has the marriage system so crossing my fingers for that xDD

Been playing since it started and I still don't have Jiji or Kogitsune haha... (even grinding 5-4) The rates are so bad. But I still play because I don't want my friends to catch up in sword levels ;;
KBC is such a horrible event. Been through 500+ and still no drop. So bad. I hope they improve rates next time...

Who's your favorite sword ?
Mines Kasen Kanesada ~
:megane_waaai:

Oooohhhh holy crap really!??? I didn't realize that!! I thought the drop rate was a lot higher www no wonder everyone was complaining about the Kotetsu bros not dropping xDDD yeah I've only managed to hit the KBC like.... 5 or 6 times. Even if I'm grinding on maps with the little dragon! I want to hit them more :( but for some reason they don't seem to like me... haha I need to get the other Kotetsu brother xD

And yeah I know KanColle has the marriage system so crossing my fingers for that xDD
Uuu Nagasone drop rate is more lower than Urashima tho =')) <<the person who finally got Urashima
After the maintenance I feel it's really hard to encounter KCB orz [only met then 5 times in 1 day]

KBC will drop if the fight result is A or S << which I always get B or C....
Yeah, but the drop really random -w-
Don't give up!! It's hard for me at first but slowly you'll get A or S :3

Been playing since it started and I still don't have Jiji or Kogitsune haha... (even grinding 5-4) The rates are so bad. But I still play because I don't want my friends to catch up in sword levels ;;
KBC is such a horrible event. Been through 500+ and still no drop. So bad. I hope they improve rates next time...

Who's your favorite sword ?
Mines Kasen Kanesada ~
:megane_waaai:
It's hard to get Jiji and Kogi since the drop rate really small. Try to smithing, it has better than waiting for drop :D
I'm from Bizen server and my highest sword level are lv 93 [some people at my level (71) already had 6 lvl 99 swords] orz
Yeah, JP and overseas people still complaining how the developers didn't improve the KBC system ='))

My favorite are Yamanbagiri Kunihiro!! \o/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.