Diabolik Lovers: Dark Bridal [Eng Patch]

micarich

Trusted Member
Oct 6, 2017
I don't know if this is the right place to post this; if it's not, feel free to move my post to where it should be ^^

So I've been looking for an English patch for the game, if you could help me out by telling me where to find it, I will be very grateful! :)

I found on the VNDB that says: The game has been translated by various people, then put together in one post.

No longer publicly available.

Yeah, I read that too; hopefully someone will share the english translation soon!

I think you can use VNR to read the translation, I think it is completed there, I would try it out if no one is willing to check it, but I'm too busy at work now :P

Ok, so I download the VNR but when I try to run it with the PSP emulator it won't synchronize the game, how can I fix this?

Update: I'm on the select the text thread part but don't know how to do it

Last edited:
you are supposed to use the 0.9.8 version first you open ppsspp, start the game then you sync it with vnr, go to threads and start going through the game until in starts to pick up the text, dont rush becaue it can crash both programs.

you are supposed to use the 0.9.8 version first you open ppsspp, start the game then you sync it with vnr, go to threads and start going through the game until in starts to pick up the text, dont rush becaue it can crash both programs.

Yep, I was going to say the same :P the 0.98 version seems to be the most stable and compatible with PPSSPP, in case you need more instructions please read this guide it helps a lot if you're not experienced with VNR enough :) hope it helps

Reactions: micarich
I installed everything I needed, AGTH and translator aggregator, although I couldn't install ATLAS V14, is it that necessary??

I installed everything I needed, AGTH and translator aggregator, although I couldn't install ATLAS V14, is it that necessary??
It is highly recommended (cauz it does the job better from anyone), if you want I can PM you the link with it. But to start playing, if I remember correctly, you can just use the online translators like Google, Bing etc. (which you can turn on/off in the VNR settings)

I think you can use VNR to read the translation, I think it is completed there, I would try it out if no one is willing to check it, but I'm too busy at work now :P

Really late, I forgot about this, were you able to try it? I still want to play this game but I'm afraid I don't know any japanese

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!