Coming brand new otome games concept

otome-lover

Trusted Member
Jun 18, 2012
how about you guys , i am definitely interested in otomate new concepts...
reine des fleur, senjyou no waltz and code realize, how about you guys / let's share opinion ///

Im currently waiting for Reine des Fleurs (art and concept) and M#4 (it rejet and M#4)

I really cant wait for the new came to come out though too bad (and maybe not) its in PSV so some cant play :nekopara_cry:

yeah, i forgot about the M4 LOL but i don't really have interest with rootrex, binary star, and all are in vita so i really need to save more to buy.

Yes, i have heard about it from the hunex company right //

yeah, i forgot about the M4 LOL but i don't really have interest with rootrex, binary star, and all are in vita so i really need to save more to buy.

Yes, i have heard about it from the hunex company right //

oAo, what do you planing to buy with the money that you save (it ok if you dont answer since it kinda .... private stuff)

You're not interested in M#4 and Reine des Fleurs? may i ask why :nekopara_confused:

I'm really waiting for Reine des Fleurs and waltz one, as soon it's out in CDJapan. I'll surely pre-ordered it but still unsure for limited edition or regular one. ^-^

Also maybe marginal or Binary star the system I'm still not sure too. Also my friend told me Re:Vice D is pretty good. They have strong heroine and the storyline is nice though the system is the same like usual and nothing new :)

I like some unique concept like the new concept of ayakashi gohan :D
where the heroine's personality is in.
:korokke_peek:

I like some unique concept like the new concept of ayakashi gohan :D
where the heroine's personality is in.
:korokke_peek:

I agree that the Heroin in ayakashi gohan is interesting, additionally, the concept of the game have depth for the first time in my opinion for HoneyBee. I already in love with the game though i seriously dont wanna go for the bad ending since the happy one already make me teary:nekopara_cry:

I agree that the Heroin in ayakashi gohan is interesting, additionally, the concept of the game have depth for the first time in my opinion for HoneyBee. I already in love with the game though i seriously dont wanna go for the bad ending since the happy one already make me teary:nekopara_cry:

I agree... >.<
I cant bear other routes since I pick the best ending first
:gokiko_white:

As much as I like the concept, I think I might wait for the FD first;;;;; From what I heard from my friend, some of the endings were left too open-ended for my taste :')

As much as I like the concept, I think I might wait for the FD first;;;;; From what I heard from my friend, some of the endings were left too open-ended for my taste :')

Really??? I havent finish playing yet but i already love the game though the Heroine in both route some how annoy me (笑)
If it like that i need to wait for the FD as well, it obviously gonna make me frustrated with that kind of ending *flip table*

Really??? I havent finish playing yet but i already love the game though the Heroine in both route some how annoy me (笑)
If it like that i need to wait for the FD as well, it obviously gonna make me frustrated with that kind of ending *flip table*

I suppose you could just complete the route of the guy you are on at the moment? That's what my friend told me when I asked for her opininon; maybe you might not think so?

So the Heroine in the game isn't that good? But how about the characters?
Glad I haven't played it yet, what I have read here so far means I'd flip a table too if the ending is frustrating.

So the Heroine in the game isn't that good? But how about the characters?
Glad I haven't played it yet, what I have read here so far means I'd flip a table too if the ending is frustrating.

I still think most of the concept are the same, depend on the companies that either the story that is well written or not
In my opinion, honeybee is currently on a roll since they started to wrote a well written story such as ayakashi gohan

Rejet is still my bias since i start playing otome game because of their music as well as their story (if you're a fan of tragic/ sorrowful theme)

Rejet recently started to have a new change in game theme (i think) such as Marginal#4

PS: sorry if my comment kinda bias at some point :nekopara_tehee:

Hmm I think that is why I stopped at Starry Sky in Summer because it got boring at some point. I'm with you too about Rejet I like the Game they produced still have to find some time to play all of them. T_T

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?