Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Bias Seiyuu

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Re: Bias Seiyuu

Oh hey! This is actually my favorite topic whenever I'm either talking to friends about anime or visiting online forum/social media. I love the seiyuu industry so much!

My favorite ones would be:

0] Sugita Tomokazu: well, at least back in 2010 when I started getting into the seiyuu via Gintama and Blazblue, if I recall the year correctly. I loved his voice, especially when it gets really threatening while in a certain character mode. Though, I find him really bad and laughable whenever it comes to romantic scenes. I remember laughing a lot in that one R18 otome game because he really held back then and I was really disappointed and amused. But if we're talking about action and funny scenes, he's totally my type of voice.

1] Hino Satoshi: If I don't include Sugita as like my standard, Hino's my all-time favorite. He was deadly in several drama cds, especially Osananajimi no Kare. I love how he gets the yandere characters, which are actually weakness, and how he's voice and voice acting are perfect in his roles!

2] Hirakawa Daisuke: I don't really need a reason at all to write here because we all know how deadly he gets. Rejet sure knows their choice of seiyuu whenever they release drama cds! And I have to admit, my favorite role from him is not in otome games / drama cd, but actually in a Hentai OVA. >.<

3] Taniyama Kishow: I added him in my top 5 because of how prolific he gets sometimes. Like there's this huuuuuuuge gap in between characters and I love how skilled and talented he is.

4] Suzuki Tatsuhisa: TBH, during the start of 2014, I debated on putting him on my top 5, mainly because I hate how he skyrocketed to fame because of Free! and I felt really selfish about it at that time. BUT, immediately after feeling that, I asked myself, why should I remove him from the list just because of his new-found fame. I'm glad I was there even before he got main roles, so who cares? And I should really be proud that I selected a seiyuu correctly and determined how great he is! And looking back, I think Wasurenagusa's Okita was a determining factor for me. He's just really great

5] And finally, the sadist Yusa Kouji tied with Narita Ken... because I really enjoy raspy and breathy voices a lot in games.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second ClassVeteran

My favorite seiyuu is Miyata Kouki...
    B-because he's so... a-and his voice's so.. um...

W-well I think you get it..... (^///////^)
    firelily likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I figured I'd reply to this since I've been away from the forum for a while and I didn't see this thread earlier.
    My top five seiyuu would be:

Suzumura Kenichi - got attracted to him since young when he voiced Zack from Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII- and I really liked his cute and cheerful voice

Sakurai Takahiro - I really love his Do-S and cunning characters that he does. Started loving him from FFVII as well.

Kaji Yuki - He's got a really smooth and nice voice, and sometimes cute when he does those really cute characters. First found him from FFXIII where he was voicing Hope xD

Suzuki Tatsuhisa - I recently got into him cuz he does all those cute roles like Makoto from Free!, and sometimes he does thsoe cool dudes which I really like.

Shimazaki Nobunaga - Zakki has this really cool voice which I like a lot. For some reason him doing some cool and calm characters like Haruka from Free!

Thanks
    Achievements:

I can't even rank my seiyuus because I like so many of them haha

http://piratejewel.net/seiyuu_test.htm
    ^^^I should probably do the seiyuu sorter once I find time to

but recently I've been hooked on Sakurai Takahiro's voice and I've been searching for his works in what ever medium

Thanks
    Achievements:

I have so many favourite seiyuu, but I'm always biased towards Sakurai Takahiro~~
    Any character that he plays is always my favourite, no matter even if it's just a supporting character or a total jerk

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I have way too many but these ones alone will make me buy a game:
    Ishida Akira
    KENN
    Kakihara Tetsuya

And I have a lot more which will make me buy if there're at least 2 (ex SuwaJun, Matsukaze, Pappi, Nao-nii, Wingu + many more @_@)

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Hmm... In order, I think...
    Kaji Yuuki : I melted for his voice as Eric in Moujuutsukai to Ouji-sama. No more comment.
    KENN : Shinnosuke was great, even as a hetare ! xD. I'm not forgetting Kei from Ken ga Kimi. Never.
    Kimura Ryouhei : Dunno exactly when I started to notice him. I love it when he's doing shy guys
    Toriumi Kousuke : First seiyuu I was biased to. I noticed he has a particular way of speaking but well...
    Ono Yuuki : Always reminds me of Kamakiyo (Shinobi, Koi Utsutsu). That blush...

Um. Guess I have to stop here. Yeah, let's do that.

(Not really in order in the end. Oh, well xD)

Thanks
    Achievements:

Koyasu Takehito.

His voice is sexy <3
    Last edited by satsuyurami; January 4th, 2015 at 03:54 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteranRecommendation Second Class

When I started playing otome, I didn't care who voiced characters. I always looked at the character type. But after
    I started to study Japanese and I started listening to cd drama, seiyuu have come to play a very important role.

I love the voice of Toriumi Kousuke. Any character who is voiced by Toriumi-san, I always pay attention to it. I don't even know why.
    I like any characters: cheerful, friendly, flirting, serious and do-S. In particular really like his voice of Shu from the Diabolik lovers. That is why I have such an avatar.
    Sakurai Takahiro. His voice won me over as well as the voice of Toriumi-san. Again I don't care what kind of characters, even if I'm not interested in this character before the game, I will definitely choose they character.I don't know why these two have such an impact on me.
    Tatsuhisa Suzuki. He is incredible in the role of Yuma from the Diabolik lovers.After this I noticed Tatsuhisa-san. Now he voiced the character of Noctis Lucis Caelum from the Final Fantasy XV. I am still under the effect of the demo version.
    Tachibana Shinnosuke. He won me even more with their kisses.
    Daisuke Ono, Kondo Takashi, Midorikawa Hikaru.
    KENN, Ishida Akira, Kakihara Tetsuya.

The list is not complete. But it's all I can think right now.

Thanks
    Achievements:

I have a lot of biases!! Sakurai Takahiro, Suzumura Kenichi, Saitou Souma, Ishikawa Kaito, Toriumi Kousuke, Uchiyama Kouki and a lot more... Also recently I've been paying a lot of attention to Umehara Yuuichirou, Shirai Yuusuke, Yamamoto Kazutomi and Murase Ayumu.. The newbies nowadays are great.. XD

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information