Best Quinrose Game

lechiotta

Student
Trusted Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi all~ I wonder what's your favorite QuinRose Games?
And the reason please~!^^ I'm curious.

As for me, I like 0 ji no kane to cinderella. I like the fairy tale theme, different from the usual cinderella stories, it's kind and warm. the heroine elize is very elegant, I love it, also the storyline is good

The first Alice games. The newst ones seem kinda uninspired to me :/
But somehow I feel like all new Quinrose games are like that.
They feel unoriginal and all the FD's and instalments really don't change that.

I have to admit something: I dislike all of the ones I tried to play (that includes the Alice games). The art is really wonky and the systems often make me want to pull my hair out.
(edit:fixed a typo)

When I heard about Quin Rose, the first thing pop-up from my head are fantasy and Alice. So far, my fantasy Otome game goes from Quin Rose >_< and yeah, they really repeating Alice series. Fear not, repeating Alice is good especially for a big-fan >_<;

Alright, the best Quin Rose game, for me is School Wars. From the title, I thought it was school life based otome game (like Starry Sky) but, when I'm take a peek for it's picture... @w@ it's really a 'war'!! It's reminds me to Valkyria Chronicle series ;) But, this game really good, I love how they split the route and of course I love the story too. My favorite guy in this is Tsukamoto Hisamitsu kyaa xD I cannot resist a guy who can cook.... It because I can't cook hahaha

Hmm... Yeah, I guess the most famous from quinrose is alice series... they made the manga and also anime, and alice series make me confused too, same series and else, remake... I tried the original one, it was good though. quinrose will release new alice series again later, I wonder its because of the fame, then they cant stop releasing the alice series? I think I saw around 12 boxes.... ^^; I hope they also pay more attention to other release too~!

For me, it's the Crismson Empire/Royal. The story is very deep, and relation ship are very complex. It's an old game of Quinrose on PC but there is a psp version of Empire and a psp version will be released soon for Royal.

as for me i like 0 ji no kane to cinderella and school wars they are from the bert games i have ever played

Reactions: espiekerella
Majo'ou is the first quinrose game and I liked it.
But I am not experienced enough otome game to compare it from.

arabian lost ! well the continent series (crimson empire,arabian lost,
Mahoutsukai to Goshujin-sama ~Wizard and the Master~),
too bad quinrose just remake the game,i want the new game from this series because clearly character like ronalus and meissen,Hauranne not really true target to capture in all the games they appeared.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.