Bad Medicine -Infectious Teachers- Discussion Thread

Sakimichi

(=^・ェ・^=)
May 29, 2011
This is a discussion thread for Bad Medicine -Infectious Teachers- バッドメディスン-Infectious Teachers-
Keep spoilers in spoiler tag.
Keep the discussions serious, do not abuse the stickers and emoticons.

Code:
 [SPOILER=TITLE OF SPOILER][/SPOILER]

Questions to answer if you can't think of anything to post:
-Who's the first character route that you took
-Who's your favorite character?
-What are the memorable events that you liked in the game?
-Any reactions/questions about Bad Medicine?
-What do you like about the game/gameplay?

Last edited:
kashu reimu
because he's shota :>

I like kashu reimu and yanagi ryouta

when he forced the heroine to eat and when he trying to get attention from the heroine, calling her at night and make her worried..I guess. he's cute. XD

I see that this game is about teacher with their dark personality, going for verbal abuse and else, its good for masochist players? I enjoy it very much XD

I... tentatively liked the game's first 3 guys and kind of hated the other 3 (first three on the list being Shido, Terashima and Kozuha).

Shido Kaname. Well actually I first listened to the CD and got intrigued enough to give the game a try

Kazuha Kakeru

I actually liked Shido, Terashima and Kozuha's bad endings.
(esp Shido one where she starts trippin and repeats the name over and over, that got me actually the creeped out chills)

This is such a small detail but I do like the fact the text window gets darker to reflect your replies instead of any meter.

Kashu Remu
Nagihara Taiki

It was Kashu Reimu

Kazuha Kakeru

The most memorable events I liked were Reimu's doll end and Nagihara's bad end
Reimu's doll end: when Reimu strangled heroine as it was just because he don't understand his own feeling and became so hollow after heroine is dead. It made me cry T.T
Nagihara's bad end: I like the fact that heroine went number crazy then she went to kill Nagihara bacause it was all his fault (I though it was her own fault that she was not mentally strong enough (;~.~)) and Nagihara just excepts it and let her do it
(just looking at the two above it seems like I quite like either the teacher or heroine going crazy and all the strangling with that (;~.~))

It wasn't a bad game although it made me want to fight the teachers back when they show there dark faces and thought the heroine is a bit too easy to break down mentally in most of the bad or doll ends (from my memory the only bad end she doesn't 'break down' was Reimu's (;~.~))

I quite like the fact that the text window acts like the 'love' parameter so I didn't need to click around to find it out

Yanagi Ryouta, because I wasn't particularly interested in anybody since the prologue is waaay too short to really get to know them. Though it's not typically my style, I picked Yanagi based on his appearance. Still makes me feel shallow.

Kuzuha Kakeru! I think his route was the best written, and had the best character development. I liked his chemistry with Hina.

A small list:

~ In Shido's route, where Hina jumps off the deep end and run towards him while he's driving. She gets (accidentally) hit, and presumably dies.
~ In Kuzuha's route, where her sadness about Kuzuha deciding to marry his fiancee warps her into a playgirl.
~ In Nagihara's route where she goes nuts because of believing she disappointed him when she gets obsessed with not doing so.
~ In Yanagi's route, where he kidnaps her. Instead of going "mad", she vows to escape one day. I thought that was really cool. She stuck to her guns until the very end. I hope she managed to escape that boring guy.

No questions, since the plot is quite basic (not in a negative way) and easy to grasp. I think Bad Medicine is far better than Alice=Alice, even though the latter has been getting more attention. I'm pleased since it exceeded my expectations. It's a good time-killer; an okay game. I'd say slightly better than just "okay".

Like most ADVs, there's not a lot to the gameplay (which I don't mind, since one of the reasons I like visual novels is because I can just vege out and read, accompanied by pictures and sounds). I liked how Hina's psychological fragility was played with, and how each character's negatives had potential to destroy her or make her stronger. When I say "fragile", I don't mean that she was a wreck, I mean that she was thrust into a high-pressure environment very suddenly, making her more susceptible to dramatic changes.

Who's the first character route that you took
Kaname, because I want to start in order, but I skip Kashu from order and play him the last since he is my favorite since I hear the drama CD. I usuallt play my most favorite in the last as the most waiting

Who's your favorite character?
of course Kashu Remu!!!

What are the memorable events that you liked in the game?
When he make a medicine after the event when the heroin sick, he's angry when heroine come in when the making of medicine fail. I like his way of angry, so cute. And I also like what happen after that.

Any reactions/questions about Bad Medicine?
I want more of Kashu Remu!!!

What do you like about the game/gameplay?
Yeah. Easy setting and easy navigator. I love the game!

Nagihara

in order of Fave to least: Kaname > Nagihara > Yanagi > Kuzuha > Tohjo > Kashu

the textwalls lol ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと ずっと

the textbox getting darker as u lead Hina down the wrong path, I rly liked that visual clue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092