Anybody played Bustafellows here?

oh i did! this post is like a year ago but im replying anyways heuhhwuf

i loved the game!!! you take this like "test" in the common route and whoever you get through that test would be your compatible partner in the game + also the route youll be taking! though imo it could do some work w the romantic routes and the build up (helvetica and mozu romantic route ... TT) but it was such a really good play! plot twists were good as well (thought they didnt shock me? like sure it was unexpected but its not much of a shocker..) and gooodd the plot..!! its the plot that made me love bustafellows alot!

bustafellows is the type of otome game that would do really well even without the romance option! its very plot heavy and tackles heavy topics as well so thumbs up!

have u played bustafellows alrdy? aaaa i wanna know whos your faveee ><

I like it. Not interest in the LI much beside Scarecrow, and clearly romance not a strong point of the writer team, but the story is good. I think it worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?