Amnesia: Memories

Mirlaine

Trusted Member
Mar 17, 2013
Idea Factory is bringing over Amnesia!

The English title is Amnesia: Memories and it'll be available in August for PSV and steam!

More news here:
http://nichegamer.com/2015/04/debut...fo-for-the-ps-vita-otome-vn-amnesia-memories/

I can't believe this is actually happening! :D I've been waiting forever for any kind of news ever since siliconera shared that IF is searching for someone to help to bring this over to the west.

Attachments

• amnesia-memories-04-17-15-5.jpg
    amnesia-memories-04-17-15-5.jpg
    367.9 KB · Views: 272
I'm so glad IF Intl. is bringing it over the west. I still have gripes about Aksys not doing PC ports on Hakuouki, but still I'm glad that Amnesia is coming to PC!

Reactions: fguelffstan
Ahh i see .. i wonder if capable on PSVITA TV also ...

The website for Amnesia has jsut been updated.
PSVita TV is now compatible. Just curious though, why are some games not compatible with PSvita TV when its just an extension?

PSVita TV is now compatible. Just curious though, why are some games not compatible with PSvita TV when its just an extension?

It's like Ouya, only a few game compatible despite having the same junk. So yeah a very bad investment but whatever their preference is. I'm happy that my Video card supports HDMI and can hook it on my SmartTV or my projector. PC can do wonders (all hail Gaben! (ಥ⌣ಥ)). :megane_surprise:

It's like Ouya, only a few game compatible despite having the same junk. So yeah a very bad investment but whatever their preference is. I'm happy that my Video card supports HDMI and can hook it on my SmartTV or my projector. PC can do wonders (all hail Gaben! (ಥ⌣ಥ)). :megane_surprise:

I-..I felt betrayed by Ouya..I even have mine sitting here collecting dust. Such betrayal...! That's why i stopped using kickstarter. Sad to see PSvita TV is the same as that device.
:gakuran_broken:
Are you planning to get a steam PC perhaps? Oh and I already saw your room, you really should get an additional monitor. Since you crossfired your GC and all. Dual monitors are awesome ;3

i see thank you ^^
well for me PSVITA TV is cheaper then PSVITA it self .. :O

Ooh I see, but isn't the PSN store Japan region in PSVITA TV?
i don't know yet .. i'm still kinda new in psvita tv and psvita
i saw in the website that they will release Amnesia digital copy only
so i don't know if amnesia is R1 ( US ) or R2 ( JP )
if they wont really release a Hard Copy maybe i'll go stream

This is good news. Whatever my opinions on Amnesia are, there's no denying that it can be considered one of the most well-known otome games. It'd be good for English players to get access to it. I'll probably buy it to support the industry. Might be worth re-reading since Japanese isn't my first language (may have missed or misinterpreted stuff) and I might even have different perspective on things next time around.

This just means that I really need to buy Vita ( ̄Д ̄;) Lots of nice games are coming out recently.

:nyanmusu_cheer:

I couldn't believe this was gonna be released in english alongside Norn9 and Code: Realize. I have wanted to play this game ever since I watched the anime when it came out.

It's also gonna be released just two days before my birthday *.* I now have a present for myself XD

I was so excited when I saw the news for the game release~ I went ahead and splurged alittle and preordered the limited edition with steam code. It was hard deciding if i wanted the pc version or psvita ver, but ended up going pc version...those psvita memory cards are so expensive... OTL

hopefully this will be the start for lots of other otome games to be localized~ personally im waiting for kamigami no asobi and diabolik lovers ><

does anyone else think toma's route is very similar to tei's route in nameless? maybe cheritz has played amnesia before :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?