Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: All things Hakuoki~ xD

  1. #11
    Tee
    Tee is offline
    Otome Bishies' Queen ♛ Tee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In my own dream world~
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 428 Times in 131 Posts
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    U-uhm...yeah. Sorry about that.
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: SIGNATURE 
    ♔ The Queen and Ruler of all Bishies and Husbandos ♔

    Hi! (・∀・)ノシノシ Call me Tee, please. Welcome to Anime-Sharing.~ (◠◡◠)✌

  2. #12
    I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar! corocoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    120,473
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 37,485 Times in 20,466 Posts
    Points: 1,763,104, Level: 100
    Points: 1,763,104, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Let me explain why this is important as well:

    If you make a report, the first person to see it will handle it and mark it as done. That way the people involved are you and the report handler.

    If you mention everyone, the first person to see it will handle it. Then everyone else you mentioned will take have to take a look, figure out that it has been handled, and then move on. That way the people involved are you and everyone you mentioned. Obviously this way a lot of staff time gets tied up needlessly, which doesn't benefit anyone.

  3. #13
    Tee
    Tee is offline
    Otome Bishies' Queen ♛ Tee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In my own dream world~
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 428 Times in 131 Posts
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Quote Originally Posted by corocoro View Post
    Let me explain why this is important as well:

    If you make a report, the first person to see it will handle it and mark it as done. That way the people involved are you and the report handler.

    If you mention everyone, the first person to see it will handle it. Then everyone else you mentioned will take have to take a look, figure out that it has been handled, and then move on. That way the people involved are you and everyone you mentioned. Obviously this way a lot of staff time gets tied up needlessly, which doesn't benefit anyone.
    Yeah...That would have been better. Sorry. I do read the rules of AS, but I mostly know about the Otome section rules and guidelines. Do you think you could make an index thread with all the rules in it and link it to me afterwards? That would be really great, so I can refresh my brain every once in a while with the rules. I really am a dumbass...*orz*
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: SIGNATURE 
    ♔ The Queen and Ruler of all Bishies and Husbandos ♔

    Hi! (・∀・)ノシノシ Call me Tee, please. Welcome to Anime-Sharing.~ (◠◡◠)✌

  4. #14
    Ignis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Misericordia
    Posts
    4,534
    Thanks
    369
    Thanked 1,922 Times in 979 Posts
    Points: 79,718, Level: 100
    Points: 79,718, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger First ClassOverdriveRecommendation First ClassVeteran50000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #2 ParticipantSOTM #1 WinnerWOW #3 ParticipantSOTM #40 WinnerSOTM #51 Winner

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Quote Originally Posted by tgywal View Post
    Yeah...That would have been better. Sorry. I do read the rules of AS, but I mostly know about the Otome section rules and guidelines. Do you think you could make an index thread with all the rules in it and link it to me afterwards? That would be really great, so I can refresh my brain every once in a while with the rules. I really am a dumbass...*orz*
    I don't think such a thread would be necessary as the rules section itself is like an index already. This thread also contains some of the information corocoro just explained. There's no need to chide yourself. Additionally, if you have questions about or need help with the otome sections that goes beyond just moving threads and such, I'm willing to assist at least until we have someone dedicated to overseeing the section (there's KK, but she's currently away). I'd prefer visitor messaging to PM if it's not private, of course.

    Anyway, let's not stray too far from the topic.

    Rules | XDCC tutorial | Site Support (not for download problems) | Signature Contest | IRC
    I do not take reupload requests. For ASL releases with dead links/torrents, please try XDCC.
      Spoiler: Stats 

  5. #15
    Tee
    Tee is offline
    Otome Bishies' Queen ♛ Tee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In my own dream world~
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 428 Times in 131 Posts
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Ignis View Post
    I don't think such a thread would be necessary as the rules section itself is like an index already. This thread also contains some of the information corocoro just explained. There's no need to chide yourself. Additionally, if you have questions about or need help with the otome sections that goes beyond just moving threads and such, I'm willing to assist at least until we have someone dedicated to overseeing the section (there's KK, but she's currently away). I'd prefer visitor messaging to PM if it's not private, of course.

    Anyway, let's not stray too far from the topic.
    There was a Rules & Guidelines section...? ...I did not know that. I'm kind of scared that if I make a mistake on Anime-Sharing, I'll get banned easily. I don't know, maybe it's just me. I really like this forum, so that would be tragic.
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: SIGNATURE 
    ♔ The Queen and Ruler of all Bishies and Husbandos ♔

    Hi! (・∀・)ノシノシ Call me Tee, please. Welcome to Anime-Sharing.~ (◠◡◠)✌

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tee For This Useful Post:


  7. #16
    I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar! corocoro's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Under a Bridge
    Posts
    120,473
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 37,485 Times in 20,466 Posts
    Points: 1,763,104, Level: 100
    Points: 1,763,104, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassOverdriveThree FriendsYour first GroupRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    We're not going to ban you over something minor like this.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to corocoro For This Useful Post:


  9. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 9 Posts
    Points: 2,404, Level: 29
    Points: 2,404, Level: 29
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Notify me as well when you reupload the drama CDs? ^_^ Thank you very much!
    Tee and gabrielatagles45 like this.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to icterine For This Useful Post:


  11. #18
    Tee
    Tee is offline
    Otome Bishies' Queen ♛ Tee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In my own dream world~
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 428 Times in 131 Posts
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Okie Dokie!
    gabrielatagles45 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: SIGNATURE 
    ♔ The Queen and Ruler of all Bishies and Husbandos ♔

    Hi! (・∀・)ノシノシ Call me Tee, please. Welcome to Anime-Sharing.~ (◠◡◠)✌

  12. #19
    Junior Member gabrielatagles45's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    22
    Thanks
    126
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 2,031, Level: 27
    Points: 2,031, Level: 27
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    bueno pues.... ami me encanto hakuoki su historia vi la 4 temporadas del anime y me gustaron mucho luego me entere de que tenia juegos en psp unos traducidos a ingles y quize jugarlo pero yo soy española y bueno ya casi llegan en nuestro idioma asi que los esperare ,aunque se me da bien el ingles lo entiendo sin problemas pero ahora estoy ocupada con un monton de cosas de juegos examenes trabajo,vacaciones ,el tiempo no allcanza ....bueno yo jugare la version shinsegumi kitan y el soikoroku que es su continuacion y tienen mas imagines romanticas con los chicos ya que en el juego original se centraba mas en la historia del shinsegumi y eso pero es muy interesante me encanta los juegos otomes y animes basados en la era antigua en las batallas ,espadas ,principes ,cuentos me encanta y amo el anime fairy tail en espera de su 3 temporada es el mejor y bueno los chicos que mas me gustan de hakuoki son: hijikata,kazama,sanosuke harada ohhh amo este pelirrojo todo de el jugare de 1 su ruta ,saito.

  13. #20
    Tee
    Tee is offline
    Otome Bishies' Queen ♛ Tee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    In my own dream world~
    Posts
    552
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 428 Times in 131 Posts
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Points: 8,684, Level: 62
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First ClassThree Friends5000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: All things Hakuoki~ xD

    Quote Originally Posted by gabrielatagles45 View Post
    bueno pues.... ami me encanto hakuoki su historia vi la 4 temporadas del anime y me gustaron mucho luego me entere de que tenia juegos en psp unos traducidos a ingles y quize jugarlo pero yo soy española y bueno ya casi llegan en nuestro idioma asi que los esperare ,aunque se me da bien el ingles lo entiendo sin problemas pero ahora estoy ocupada con un monton de cosas de juegos examenes trabajo,vacaciones ,el tiempo no allcanza ....bueno yo jugare la version shinsegumi kitan y el soikoroku que es su continuacion y tienen mas imagines romanticas con los chicos ya que en el juego original se centraba mas en la historia del shinsegumi y eso pero es muy interesante me encanta los juegos otomes y animes basados en la era antigua en las batallas ,espadas ,principes ,cuentos me encanta y amo el anime fairy tail en espera de su 3 temporada es el mejor y bueno los chicos que mas me gustan de hakuoki son: hijikata,kazama,sanosuke harada ohhh amo este pelirrojo todo de el jugare de 1 su ruta ,saito.
    English, please.
    Ignore This Signature
      Spoiler: SIGNATURE 
    ♔ The Queen and Ruler of all Bishies and Husbandos ♔

    Hi! (・∀・)ノシノシ Call me Tee, please. Welcome to Anime-Sharing.~ (◠◡◠)✌

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. All Things Kingdom Hearts
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: May 5th, 2015, 10:28 PM
  2. Replies: 3
    Last Post: March 23rd, 2014, 01:51 PM
  3. All Things Nintendo ( games included)
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: November 22nd, 2012, 11:12 PM
  4. Let's all post CUTE things!!!
    By Otokonokotron in forum Spam Section
    Replies: 386
    Last Post: November 16th, 2012, 10:05 PM
  5. All Things Dragon Ball
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Anime Talk
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: October 10th, 2012, 08:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •