Status
Not open for further replies.

Tee

Otome Bishies' Queen ♛
Contributor
Mar 29, 2015
Hello
15iqol.jpg

So itslionette already had a Game Haul over here.

I was thinking of having one too.

But it's a little different.

I will be giving a list of names of games that people might want me to possibly upload and there will be a poll. The first five games that gets the most votes will be uploaded.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg

(The ones crossed out in red will be not included in this list)

Reply to this thread with "Hey Tee! :D I want ____ to be in the list! Thank you so much!!"

The poll will end once this thread reaches page 12 and enough people take a vote in which game they want to be uploaded.

Thanks for taking your time to read this. :)

From,
T
:haguro:

Hey Tee! I want "YOUR LOVE (like the emotion, not a game, you, nyahahaha)"! Thanks! Anyways, oooh Neverwinter! Hmm...I never bothered to look for Blood Code v1.04...Oh well, hahaha, it was just typos that were fixed, iirc. I wonder if the 1931 that I have has been updated. I guess it has since they have released minor patches. So it should be a lot higher than v1.00. Nyah.

Hey Tee! I want "YOUR LOVE (like the emotion, not a game, you, nyahahaha)"! Thanks! Anyways, oooh Neverwinter! Hmm...I never bothered to look for Blood Code v1.04...Oh well, hahaha, it was just typos that were fixed, iirc. I wonder if the 1931 that I have has been updated. I guess it has since they have released minor patches. So it should be a lot higher than v1.00. Nyah.

You want me? :surprise: Oh, stop it, you. :blushing: You serious? xD

You can have my love.~ :nekopara_hug:

So did you want to choose a game?

Woot Woot! "ITEM ACQUIRED: TWYGAL'S LOVE" YOSH! *runs away* Nah. Just wanted to poke ya a bit. I appreciate all the effort you have done for the community though.

Thank you. :D I could say the same for you, dude. You've done so much as well.

Hey Tee!
Nya~ I want your love too~
g8VnWQ.png

Thanks for the game haul! I'll put my vote for ENIGMA: An Illusion Named Family (because I like dark stuff :P)

You can have my love too.~ :p :nekopara_hug:

I would like to vote for both Cafe0 and ENIGMA (can't choose between them since i like them both the same).
If its possible to vote for two that is:D
And also Thank you so much for the kind uploads Tee!
If i may ask was there a new update to duplicity~Beyond the Lies~? I am just kinda curious since its on the list.

Thank you tgywal for taking the time to do this.

It appears the majority has chosen ENIGMA and I can see why. It could change along the way.

I would like to place my vote for Princess Battles because I constantly play Japanese app games with card collecting and battling. I find the idea of putting together an otome game with some battling on the side pretty intriguing. The artwork isn't too bad either.

Also, I don't know if you know this, but when you open up a new thread, you can put in a poll to allow people to vote. I apologize if you already know this. I just thought it would be easier than checking people's posts.

I just returned to A-S, so maybe the poll system is different now. ^^; If it is, my own fault for not knowing.

Sorry to digress. Thank you again for taking the time to read our requests/votes and uploading these games. Take care~

I would like to vote for both Cafe0 and ENIGMA (can't choose between them since i like them both the same).
If its possible to vote for two that is:D
And also Thank you so much for the kind uploads Tee!
If i may ask was there a new update to duplicity~Beyond the Lies~? I am just kinda curious since its on the list.

I don't know. I'll have to check.

EDIT: Recent update was in November 2015

Last edited:
So, uh-- I think people might have purposely ignored this thread or not, since it got like 400 views. It could be that they haven't seen it mostly due to the fact that majority of the users who use Anime-Sharing for the Otome section usually use the downloading and requesting Otome/BL/Artbooks Section. Anyways, I'm going to close this thread. I have decided my top 5 requested games.

1. Princess Battles - Requested by Renano, Happy Go Lucky & Others (Who I forgot the name of...Sorry! (>~<)" I'm not very familiar with those of you who just messaged me to request this game. That's why.)

2. ENIGMA: An Illusion Named Family - Requested by JaxxBlaxx, PrinJess, Winner1017 and Vishwa.

3. CAFE 0 ~The Drowned Mermaid~ - Requested by Aiox and Vishwa.

4. Blood:Code - Requested by Seraru.

5. DUpLicity ~Beyond The Lies~ - Requested by Vishwa.

I will post the links for each game upload thread next to the top 5 requested games list. :P Thank you to everyone who took their time to post the name of the game they want to request. It's appreciated.

From,
T :haguro:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。