[Happy new year!]Honeybee 2014 new projects LOL

siu_man1120

Trusted Member
Nov 10, 2013
Happy New year :)
LOL I've just left AS for a short time and I find this otome corner just now
Yesterday honeybee released a video on Youtube, introducing their new projects in 2014
It looks quite interesting
One of the illustrator is Satoi (the one from diabolik lovers)
I can't believe that she will draw something about shinigami LOL cause her drawing style is so sweet
And one game is about traveling, making me think of Enkeltbillet made by Otomate -_-
How do you think about these? /w\

HAPPY NEW YEAR to you, too! :D

Project 1: I initially heard about Photograph Journey starting as a collection of letters and short stories (I think) serialised in Dengeki Girl's Style. I hoped for it to become a drama CD series or a game, and one of my wishes came true! :D Who knows? If the CDs do well, maybe they'll make a game. It's such an adorable idea!

Project 2: I'm indifferent to the ayakashi "genre" in general, but I do LOVE Kazuaki's art style. :)

Project 3: Similar to project 2, I think the shinigami theme is an interesting choice by honeybee, since most of their releases don't have emphasis on the supernatural. Maybe their team of writers would be different, but I'm curious to see how they'll do with weightier themes like the afterlife and death. Oh, and Satoi's artwork is just amazing. I wonder if she'll change her style a bit to suit the shinigami atmosphere...

Project 4: If the microphone is anything to go by... maybe honeybee's version of Uta no Prince-sama? ;) It wouldn't surprise me if more companies are aiming to emulate something like UnP as it is ridiculously popular.

Honeybee has nice, mellow drama CDs. Is it weird that some of them make me want to take a nap?

1) I would love to see Photograph Journey turned into an otome...with all 13 guys. I'm so greedy :giveme:
2) I'm interested in what they might do with the ayakashi project. Imagine Ringu as a drama CD/otome, lol. But seriously, I want to see what they do with this.
3) I'm the most interested in the shinigami project, because of Satoi. I loved her artwork for the Sukima Time series. Keep working with her Honeybee ;)
4) Don't know why, but the 4th project kinda made me think of X.I.P. from Tokimeki Restaurant.

Anywho, can't wait to see the character art for the unnamed projects and which seiyuu are casted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?