[English] Seven Kingdoms The Princess Problem

Coeamus

Mar 4, 2015
Has anyone tried this game? Theres only a Demo out right now, but i feel like i have to gush about it because its AMAZING.

Its a stat raising OELVN. Doesnt have any CGs so is completely story driven. And the MC is a very strong female lead. Also has a GxG route which i dont normally go for, but i find her very likable anyways. So i might actually try that route one day.

I'm not sure if i can post a link to the homepage of site, if thats considered advertising or not? =/

Im sure you can find it if you google it. Or i can post a direct link if someone tells me its okay to do so. =]

Last edited:
here's the lemma soft thread I found: http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=29494

I hadn't heard of it until I saw this post but it does look really interesting. I especially like the customizable personality aspect, which is something I'd like more otomes to embrace, since it just adds another layer of re-playability to a title.

The no CGs thing tho....hummmm.... Idk, since I generally try & 100% everything & get all the CGs if I can for each VN I play lol

Yes, it was definitely awesome. It's actually one of my top favorites now. :) I'm excited for the full release, omg.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
I adore this game. The demo was lovely and I can't wait for it to release.

Of course my favorite is the disaster Jarrod. Why am I so attracted to horrible fictional men. I will never understand it.

Reactions: trtlatstewa
You can make your heroine, which mean we will dont have any complain about heroine. But still, choose appearance after 1,2 line. Pretty tired, more than mini games...

Users who are viewing this thread