Thread: [Android] Otome games

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Re: [Android] Otome games

Quote Originally Posted by Vishwa View Post
    Does it work i mean the exercise app to make you feel fit? I did see that app too but don't know much about it....
    does the app need purchases for work out to all the voices? I know that the stories needs purchasing. Does the game need cracking? (Sorry for all the questions just a curiosity)
    Well at first it does, for me anyways, smexy voice(s) are a good motivator. But as the cold weather rolled in I just went into hibernate mode and haven't done any fat-burning as of late. Its also a motivator because you have to reach certain points (gained from doing to the training ergo, sit-ups and what nots) to continue the story of the main character.

As far as I know you need to purchase the chapters after the prologue then there's also the DLC which are the character voices and the costumes they wear when they help you count.
    For me everything works even after the app updates with new purchasable content. (and I can still "buy" the new content, by "buy" I mean get for free)
    I accidentally rooted my phone (because of this certain game called Byakkotai, that I couldn't get to work at first then finally got it to work by trial of fire and errors, it's a long story for another day) then used lucky patcher to support InApp Emulation etc. so everything is unlocked in one go.

Did I mention this app is actually dual language? Both in Audio and Gameplay? I was so shocked in running it the first time then the character told me I was a "Fatty" in English! (Cuz for some reason it sounds a lot harsher in your mother language than in Japanese?)
    I was almost about to continue using English cuz y'know lately English Voiceovers are amazing? (case and point backstage pass) but then Namikawa Daisuke so I stuck with the Japanese. Good lord how did an inquiry turn into a blog post? Maybe I should start a blog somewhere? Would anyone here do me the honors of visiting my blog if so? And what title would you suggest for this blog?

Anyways, I hope this answered your questions Vishwa.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsYour first Group5000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by corbenik View Post
    Well at first it does, for me anyways, smexy voice(s) are a good motivator. But as the cold weather rolled in I just went into hibernate mode and haven't done any fat-burning as of late. Its also a motivator because you have to reach certain points (gained from doing to the training ergo, sit-ups and what nots) to continue the story of the main character.

As far as I know you need to purchase the chapters after the prologue then there's also the DLC which are the character voices and the costumes they wear when they help you count.
    For me everything works even after the app updates with new purchasable content. (and I can still "buy" the new content, by "buy" I mean get for free)
    I accidentally rooted my phone (because of this certain game called Byakkotai, that I couldn't get to work at first then finally got it to work by trial of fire and errors, it's a long story for another day) then used lucky patcher to support InApp Emulation etc. so everything is unlocked in one go.

Did I mention this app is actually dual language? Both in Audio and Gameplay? I was so shocked in running it the first time then the character told me I was a "Fatty" in English! (Cuz for some reason it sounds a lot harsher in your mother language than in Japanese?)
    I was almost about to continue using English cuz y'know lately English Voiceovers are amazing? (case and point backstage pass) but then Namikawa Daisuke so I stuck with the Japanese. Good lord how did an inquiry turn into a blog post? Maybe I should start a blog somewhere? Would anyone here do me the honors of visiting my blog if so? And what title would you suggest for this blog?

Anyways, I hope this answered your questions Vishwa.
    Thanks! It really helps out i think iam going to download the app on my tablet.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Lucky patcher also works with some games by Ice Queen Media
    Vice likes this.

Thanks

Not sure if it was mentioned or not, but some of the games from 'Shall we date?' are quite good as well (and free, except from premium routes of course). Not all of them, but I can recommend a few I have on my phone and play all the time ^^
    Ritel likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Are there any decent games that work with lucky patcher? I would appreciate a small list and your honest opinion, please.

Thanks
    Achievements:

FR: The Men of Yoshiwara is quite interesting.It can be haked with lucky patcher.Like someone said earlier you can hack almost any of the games ,which were made by genius and all by D3 PUBLISHER .

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Ritel View Post
    FR: The Men of Yoshiwara is quite interesting.It can be haked with lucky patcher.Like someone said earlier you can hack almost any of the games ,which were made by genius and all by D3 PUBLISHER .
    What about voltage or solmare?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by deathboo View Post
    What about voltage or solmare?
    I tried with a few of their games and no luck. :c
    (Or maybe it's just me not doing the right thing, though I only managed to use Lucky Patcher with D3 Publisher games only so far...)

Thanks
    Achievements:

Voltage games are not working om my device even withought a hack

Thanks
    Achievements:

Excuse me, how'd you managed to hack Genius!(s) games?! O_o I've tried time and time again but to no avail ;---; Can you tell me how you did it..? Thank you.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information