[Android] Otome games

You can't... And the truth is they are not worth buying. There aren't any decent android games. I have played several and even talked to people that spend their money buying the routes and they were disappointed by the grammar mistakes, poor dialogue, story and useless heroine.

Reactions: tainapsilva
True. I blew $100 last year because I got over excited and I expected quality on moba otome games but........
There's no voice acting
Every route is expensive
They don't support rooted phones
It requires internet to play
Crappy interface
Story is short and shallow

I hate Voltage, Koyonplete, OKKO, Cybrid etc. NTT Solmare Corp is okay. They're right. Otome games on IOS and Android are shit.

You are probably right. I spend about $ 1,000 an year on these games. And more than that, i live in Russia and we have mad dollar, very mad.
But what can i do? I think i love most of them.

Those quoted in the first post don't seem worth hacking (or buying) but I should say that the first SWD games were really good (Ninja Love, Never Look Back, Lost Island...). I guess that it got boring since all of them seem to be the same (Sometimes they even use the same backgrounds on different games while we're paying with different money !!) and the characters not so oroginal anymore. Plus the route got way to expensive (Around 4euros for Ninja Love with like 3characters, and now it's like 4euros ONE character !!)

And I'm not even talking about Voltage... (Uninstall their games and you'll lose all the route you've bought...)

Anyway... I hope someone will manage to hack their games, just because they're ripping us... (I'm already lending my google account to as many people as possible xDD)

And I'm not even talking about Voltage... (Uninstall their games and you'll lose all the route you've bought...)

That's not true, unless you change you iTunes Account/Google Play account, you retain all your purchases. You just have to re-download them (and even this only applies to the older apps; the newer one are all stored on their server thus you don't even need to download the routes anymore).

This is what I've done for Solmare games, after changing phones, and it worked, but for Voltage game, you have to have kept a certain code from the game's parameters, and which I only found among my e-mails for one game. (Which is nothing compared to the tons of others I had bought)

But I understand it's my fault, I should have copied them down and kept them in a safe OTL

This is what I've done for Solmare games, after changing phones, and it worked, but for Voltage game, you have to have kept a certain code from the game's parameters, and which I only found among my e-mails for one game. (Which is nothing compared to the tons of others I had bought)

But I understand it's my fault, I should have copied them down and kept them in a safe OTL

It should work even without the code, actually. I never save mine, but I can restore all my purchases on my iPhone just fine. My friend could restore hers on her android too, so I think it should work for you, too. What you won't restore, however, are all the CGs you've unlocked, and with older games you'll have to start the story from the beginning. But, I'm quite positive you won't have to buy them again. :)

It doesn't work if you change devices. I checked again to be sure, and no.

I'm really, really sorry for constantly objecting to your statements, however since my friend (android user) and I (iPhone user) can confirm otherwise I'll keep insisting that it does work. And yes, both - my friend and I - have changed devices, and neither of us had their transfer code.
Here's what I'm assuming: You go to the "Select Character" page, and instead of "Read Story" you see the "Purchase" button there so of course your first thought is that all your purchases are lost, and of course you wouldn't want to re-buy the stories. But here's the thing with Android users: You actually HAVE to tap that "Buy" button to get your stories back. (IOS users have a less dubious "Restore Purchases" button instead.)
As long as you are logged in with the very same Google Account you bought the stories with, you should be able to restore them. Your purchases are tied to your Account, after all, not your device. That being said, if you changed devices from Android to IOS it won't work either.
And in case you still don't believe me, please check out this (inofficial) FAQ.
In the worst case scenario you could still send Voltage a mail and ask them how to restore your stuff.

I already told you that is exactly what I've done for some games such as Pirates in love, and I restored my purchases.

Alright Whatevs xD

Well, you only mentioned the transfer code and then said you "checked again to be sure" but didn't explicitly stated what you did so there was still the possibilty of you not doing what I suggested in my previous post. ^^" But if even that didn't work for you, I'm at a loss too. Sorry to hear you lost all your purchases.

The only good ones are the ones where you can play with rooted phones and crack. Such as Genius! games and D3 Publisher like Twilight Hunters or Sengoku Princess.
There's also an exercise app/ otome game called burn your fat with me it also works with rooted phones with the lucky patcher and its quite nice to exercise to Namikawa Daisuke's voice counting your crunches and calling you a fatty at the same time <3.

Edit* It seems Genius! Inc. has released new games and they look quite promising than the last ones and there's even one that's suspense and VOICED.
maybe like a zero escape vibe and note that it can still be patched via your phone.
Google play store list for Genius Inc. games
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Genius.Inc&hl=en-US
I must say though some of their localization titles are a bit off and just gaudy but some are okay, at least the game's story translation is more or less correct and interface reminds me of quinrose games.
and i do love the fact its not those dress-up BS apps like Voltage or Arismatic craps out.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ritel
There's also an exercise app/ otome game called burn your fat with me it also works with rooted phones with the lucky patcher and its quite nice to exercise to Namikawa Daisuke's voice counting your crunches and calling you a fatty at the same time <3.
Oh I used that app for some months, and it was fun ! But, I eventually gave up because it rang everyday at 3pm, during my classes, and by ringing I mean a smexy male voice shouting from your pocket ><
(it's even more embarrassing when you're not a student......)

and by ringing I mean a smexy male voice shouting from your pocket ><
(it's even more embarrassing when you're not a student......)
ROFL!
That's a good one. I'm sorry it didn't work out for you, and I'm also sorry I laughed so hard, that must have been so embarrassing. I also tried using a smexy seiyuu as an alarm but didn't realize I also used it as a notification for mail and calls so..you'd imagine my shock when I was shopping for groceries and this voice just tells me I've got mail, I wonder what's it about?" :redface:

I hate Voltage, Koyonplete, OKKO, Cybrid etc. NTT Solmare Corp is okay. They're right. Otome games on IOS and Android are shit.

I do agree. I used to play those on my samsung galaxy tablet, thinking it was a new experience to play a Otome and BL game on apps ,but boy i was wrong about it being interesting, Literally takes a while to load, crashes also, and lots of just one minute short conversation stories for every route and leaves the player like -_-(ugh... why did i even download this -DELETE-)

The only good ones are the ones where you can play with rooted phones and crack. Such as Genius! games and D3 Publisher like Twilight Hunters or Sengoku Princess.

Edit* It seems Genius! Inc. has released new games and they look quite promising than the last ones and there's even one that's suspense and VOICED.
maybe like a zero escape vibe and note that it can still be patched via your phone.
Google play store list for Genius Inc. games
https://play.google.com/store/apps/developer?id=Genius.Inc&hl=en-US
I must say though some of their localization titles are a bit off and just gaudy but some are okay, at least the game's story translation is more or less correct and interface reminds me of quinrose games.
and i do love the fact its not those dress-up BS apps like Voltage or Arismatic craps out.
Does it work i mean the exercise app to make you feel fit? I did see that app too but don't know much about it....
does the app need purchases for work out to all the voices? I know that the stories needs purchasing. Does the game need cracking? (Sorry for all the questions just a curiosity)

Does it work i mean the exercise app to make you feel fit? I did see that app too but don't know much about it....
does the app need purchases for work out to all the voices? I know that the stories needs purchasing. Does the game need cracking? (Sorry for all the questions just a curiosity)

Well at first it does, for me anyways, smexy voice(s) are a good motivator. But as the cold weather rolled in I just went into hibernate mode and haven't done any fat-burning as of late. Its also a motivator because you have to reach certain points (gained from doing to the training ergo, sit-ups and what nots) to continue the story of the main character.

As far as I know you need to purchase the chapters after the prologue then there's also the DLC which are the character voices and the costumes they wear when they help you count.
For me everything works even after the app updates with new purchasable content. (and I can still "buy" the new content, by "buy" I mean get for free)
I accidentally rooted my phone (because of this certain game called Byakkotai, that I couldn't get to work at first then finally got it to work by trial of fire and errors, it's a long story for another day) then used lucky patcher to support InApp Emulation etc. so everything is unlocked in one go.

Did I mention this app is actually dual language? Both in Audio and Gameplay? I was so shocked in running it the first time then the character told me I was a "Fatty" in English! (Cuz for some reason it sounds a lot harsher in your mother language than in Japanese?)
I was almost about to continue using English cuz y'know lately English Voiceovers are amazing? (case and point backstage pass) but then Namikawa Daisuke so I stuck with the Japanese. Good lord how did an inquiry turn into a blog post? Maybe I should start a blog somewhere? Would anyone here do me the honors of visiting my blog if so? And what title would you suggest for this blog?

Anyways, I hope this answered your questions Vishwa.

Well at first it does, for me anyways, smexy voice(s) are a good motivator. But as the cold weather rolled in I just went into hibernate mode and haven't done any fat-burning as of late. Its also a motivator because you have to reach certain points (gained from doing to the training ergo, sit-ups and what nots) to continue the story of the main character.

As far as I know you need to purchase the chapters after the prologue then there's also the DLC which are the character voices and the costumes they wear when they help you count.
For me everything works even after the app updates with new purchasable content. (and I can still "buy" the new content, by "buy" I mean get for free)
I accidentally rooted my phone (because of this certain game called Byakkotai, that I couldn't get to work at first then finally got it to work by trial of fire and errors, it's a long story for another day) then used lucky patcher to support InApp Emulation etc. so everything is unlocked in one go.

Did I mention this app is actually dual language? Both in Audio and Gameplay? I was so shocked in running it the first time then the character told me I was a "Fatty" in English! (Cuz for some reason it sounds a lot harsher in your mother language than in Japanese?)
I was almost about to continue using English cuz y'know lately English Voiceovers are amazing? (case and point backstage pass) but then Namikawa Daisuke so I stuck with the Japanese. Good lord how did an inquiry turn into a blog post? Maybe I should start a blog somewhere? Would anyone here do me the honors of visiting my blog if so? And what title would you suggest for this blog?

Anyways, I hope this answered your questions Vishwa.

Thanks! It really helps out i think iam going to download the app on my tablet.

Not sure if it was mentioned or not, but some of the games from 'Shall we date?' are quite good as well (and free, except from premium routes of course). Not all of them, but I can recommend a few I have on my phone and play all the time ^^

Are there any decent games that work with lucky patcher? I would appreciate a small list and your honest opinion, please.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha