[ANDROID] Anime Game 2015 : Ghost Ring - The Soul Labyrinth, Anime Action Visual Novel Game

keitaro3660

Jan 3, 2015
why don't you try this? ^^

***Anime Game Android 2015 : Ghost Ring - The Soul Labyrinth, Anime Action Visual Novel Game***
480.jpg

Ghost Ring - The Soul Labyrinth is a 2D Action Platformer Anime Style Visual Novel Game on android that has immersive story. It has cute talented voice english dub, and gorgeous art. You act as Rai, a magical flying fox that have the magicattack of thunder and the power to go to people’s unconcious labyrinth world. With his partner, Eva, Rai join to a journey to collect Ghost Soul or Negative Energy for Eva’s Ghost Ring Soul Power (and Rai's MagicAttack power). In this game visual novel story part, they must save a girl named Rinne from deep depression by going through her puzzle labyrinth mind full of cute ghost creature. Anyone love flying rabbits?

see the trailer here

In this game, you won’t die because your adventure isn’t really in your physical world. But like diving in the water, diving in labyrinth of puzzle mind have a time limit. Because Rai and Eva's soul power is gradually decreasing. This game also combine unique elements like magicattack, Homing Boost, wall climbing, Platformer, Bullet Hell Danmaku Battle, treasure hunter in search for suika スイカ.

you can download it here
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.threesixsixty.ghostring

Reactions: fguelffstan

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.