corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
Grisaia%20no%20Kajitsu.jpg

INFO: SERIES
INFO:
Original Name: グリザイアの果実 -LE FRUIT DE LA GRISAIA-
Alternative Name: The Fruit of Grisaia, Le Fruit de la Grisaia, Grisaia, グリザイアの果実
Aired: Oct 5, 2014 to Dec 28, 2014
Episodes: 13
Categories: Angst, Comedy, Drama, Harem, Pantsu, Psychological, Romance, School, Seinen
Producer: 8bit, AT-X, Bushiroad Inc., Frontier Works, NBCUniversal Entertainment

Group: HorribleSubs

SUMMARY

Mihama Academy—on the surface, a closed learning environment established to nurture students who find themselves at odds with the world around them; in actuality, an orchard-cum-prison built to preserve fruit that has fallen too far from its tree.

Whatever the circumstances behind its establishment, Mihama Academy is at present home to five female students, all with their own reasons for "enrollment." For better or worse, each girl has established a routine obliging of her current situation; life moves at an idle, yet accommodating pace within the walls of Mihama.

Yet with the arrival of the institute's first male student, the nearly preposterously opaque Kazami Yuuji, the students at Mihama begin to fall out of step with their predetermined rhythms. Will Yuuji prove to be the element the girls around him needed to take hold of their lives once more, or will the weight of their pasts prove too steep a wall to overcome?

And in the first place, just who is Kazami Yuuji? While the true nature of the "job" he is wont to alight to at the most haphazard of moments remains shrouded in secrecy, one thing is for certain—his encroachment upon the quiet orchard known as Mihama Academy will prove itself momentous in one way or another. And of course, one cannot discount the possibility that perhaps Yuuji himself carries the weightiest past of any of the students...

DOWNLOAD: RG & FF
DOWNLOAD:

Read here about threads in the graveyard. (Click this text.)

INFO: FILE
Screenshots:

Trailer:

Source: Web
Format: Matroska
File Size: 322,43 MiB
Duration: 23mn 41s
Bitrate: 1 903 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v5.2.0 ('I can't explain') built on Dec 18 2011 18:12:03

Format: AVC
Profile: [email protected]
Codec: x264 - core 120 r2120 0c7dab9
Frame Rate: 23.810 fps
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoder Settings: cabac=1 / ref=6 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=umh / subme=8 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.40:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=4 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / bluray_compat=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=3 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=250 / keyint_min=23 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=2pass / mbtree=1 / bitrate=1776 / ratetol=1.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=69 / qpstep=4 / cplxblur=20.0 / qblur=0.5 / vbv_maxrate=3552 / vbv_bufsize=8880 / nal_hrd=none / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:0.60
Audio #1 (%Audio_Language%):

Format: AAC
Bitrate: %Audio_Bitrate%
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 44.1 KHz
Bit Depth: %Audio_BitDepth%

Last edited:
well, too bad this is still "censored" version.
do you think there'll be the uncensored one, buddy?

:) thanks for sharing this cool series, though.

It aired on AT-X, so if a group picks up the show, that'll likely be uncensored. The BluRays, at the very least, will be.

Looks like AT-X is censored as well. Time for a three-month wait for the BDs.

/me points to the screenshots.
/me points at the tags (or lack thereof) in the thread title.

Very obviously not.

[MENTION=14026]bajoel_cilik[/MENTION]; I stored Chihiro's version for this series/resolution, so I no longer have those files. :sowwy:

Reactions: bajoel_cilik

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.