Artist: Tim Williams
Title: So Low
Year Of Release: 2015
Label: LowdenProud Records
Genre: Modern Acoustic Blues
Quality: FLAC (tracks + log)
Total Time: 32:19
Total Size: 189 mb

Imagine, if you can, a front porch where Robert Johnson, Hand Williams, Hula Hattie, Flaco Jimenez and Bob Marley meet often and discover just how much they have in common. Tim's music would fit right in.

Solo (So Low) means just that. No guests, not even any overdubs or edits. Two hands, a good instrument, a voice, and the tapping of a two-tone wing-tip shoe. And nothing plugged in but the microphones and recording gear. I still work most of the time as a solo act and decided it was high time to do a studio recording that way. When I first heard Leadbelly and Big Bill, and when I first saw Lightnin' Hopkins on television, all as a kid, they played solo and it blew me away. I have never lost my fascination with solo performance, especially on guitar, from Robert Johnson to Richard Thompson. A voice, a guitar, a story, and the means with which to tell it.

TRACKLIST:

01. If You Live
02. More Peppers In Your Chili
03. My Big Money
04. Anywhere C/O The Blues
05. Pistol Snapper
06. The Witching Hour
07. The Grizzly Bear
08. Big River
09. Midnight After Midnight
10. Lightnin'

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

If you are in need of dependable car transport in Gurgaon, consider choosing Rehousing Packers and Movers. Our efficient services ensure a safe and hassle-free journey for your vehicle.
Looking for reliable car transport in Chandigarh? Look no further than Rehousing Packers and Movers. With our seamless services, your vehicle's journey is secure and stress-free.
rean7 wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/040130-tinkerbell-あぶない関係.819442/ to katefile or mexashare.Thanks
mikanbatake wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
dear Nihonjaki90
Do you have this PRETTY×CATION ラブラブバースデーコレクション?I used to have this but got deleted and now only dead links are present in this forum,please consider uploading this!!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?