Kerr Donnelly Band - Country That Rocks (2016)

kingdevil

Banned
Jul 1, 2016

tjri3b9f8cdv.jpg

Artist: Kerr Donnelly Band
Title: Country That Rocks
Year Of Release: 2016
Label: K.D.M.L Records Digital
Genre: British Country Rock
Quality: Mp3/320
Total Time: 51:32
Total Size: 126 Mb

Tracklist:

1. Country That Rocks
2. A Liars Lips
3. Hang My Heart High
4. Sign Up
5. Halfway Hotel
6. Ghostly Guitar
7. Heartache Hall of Fame
8. Three Shadows
9. Witches Brew
10. Bad Angel
11. When the Trust Has Gone
12. Feed the Beast Baby

Kerr Donnelly is an Established British Singer Songwriters Who's Musical style is described as British Country Rock , (Country ,Rockabilly,Rock n Roll, Blues, & Ballads), He formed the "KERR DONNELLY BAND" in 1987, whos influences Kerr's has stated as "Elvis Presley made me pick up the guitar & Raymond Froggatt made me pick up the Pen". With Andy Purcell on Drums & Martin Holland on Lead Guitar, the band in 2015 are Celebrating 28 Years In The Business . To date the Band have had various No1's in Charts all over the world, released CD's, EP'S & Singles to Worldwide Radio, 4 Tracks on a British Movie Soundtrack "DUST" 2 Songs on USA TV Show "LUCKY CHANCE & 1 Song on the Latest Hollywood Movie "JUNKIE"(Directed by Adam Mason). K.D.M.L(Records) Have Just released Kerr's 24th Album "TIP OF MY TONGUE" & With there Last 3 Digital Singles "GHOSTLY GUITAR", "ROCKIN INTO CHRISTMAS" & "SANTA'S ROCKIN LIVE" All hitting the No#1 Spot- The KERR DONNELLY BAND Are one of the UK's 100% Country/Rock n Roll Band

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?