Genre: Shoegaze, Dreampop, Alt. Rock
Quality: FLAC
Total Time: 55:58
Total Size: 389 MB

Tracklist:

1 Fever Queen
2 The Dead Are Dumb
3 Vertigo Flowers
4 A.C.D. (Abcessive Compulsive Disorder)
5 Nineteen Ninety Heaven
6 Curse Of The Sun
7 Eaten By Worms
8 Everyone Is Happy
9 Our Plague
10 Tired Of Tomorrow
11 The Heavenly Blue Flu (Bonus)
12 Tic Tac Toe (Bonus)

Philadelphia's NOTHING return with Tired Of Tomorrow, their beautifully profound follow-up to 2014's widely-acclaimed Guilty Of Everything. Recorded over the course of a month at Studio 4 with Will Yip (Circa Survive, Title Fight), Tired Of Tomorrow is a modern, nihilistic take on the triumphant fuzzed-out guitar rock of the 90's, replete with huge hooks and brooding melodies. Much like the events it's based on, the album displays an unparalleled balance of opposites and contradictions, rife with sweet-and-sour themes, downcast grooves, infectious choruses, and blissfully expansive washes of sound. With Tired Of Tomorrow, NOTHING have worked the deepest influences of their youth and maturation into a confident, memorable album that is sure to soothe old wounds while simultaneously opening up new ones.

download.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092