[Single] A-Peace - I Love You (2016.08.24/MP3/RAR)

lovejp

Elite Member
Contributor
Mar 19, 2015
A-Peace%2B-%2BI%2BLove%2BYou.jpg

平均身長180㎝以上をほこる、スーパージャイアント・ボーカルダンスチーム"Apeace"の新しいシングル「I Love You」。その最新アーティスト写真がついに解禁された。  8月24日に発売される「I Love You」は、彼らのデビュー5周年を記念して制作された最新シングル。タイトルの通り、愛する人にストレートな気持ちを伝えた、夏にピッタリの爽やかなダンスポップチューンだ。  今回解禁された写真の衣装は、「I Love You」という実直な愛の言葉を表現するにふさわしい、情熱的な真っ赤なスーツ。メンバー全員が180㎝以上の長身であるApeaceにピッタリで、メンバー11人が一列に並んだアーティスト写真は圧巻のひとことだ。  そして、今年の夏は、このシングルをひっさげ各地でリリースイベントの実施を予定しているApeace。イベントではミニライブの他、「両手握手会&サイン会」を行う予定だ。デビュー5年をむかえ、さらにチームの結束が強くなった彼らの、また新たなスタートを是非間近で見に来てもらいたい。

1. I Love You -Japanese Ver.-
2. I Love You -Korean Ver.-
3. I Love You (instrumental)

DOWNLOAD / ダウンロード / 下载

Rapidgator.net
I_Love_You.rar

Uploaded.net (ul.to)
I Love You.rar

Datafile.com
I Love You.rar

Bigfile.to
I Love You.rar - 12.77 MB

Faststore.org
I Love You.rar - 12.8 MB

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha