Thanks
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Overall activity: 71.0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger First Class50000 Experience Points1 year registeredRecommendation First Class

[Single] スピッツ - 雪風 (2015.04.15/MP3/RAR)

New song "windblown snow" (go a cold) of the spitz decided the TV drama of the Masaki Okada lead broadcasted in TV Tokyo Channel 12 from the middle of the night of Friday, April 10 on the ending theme of "the inconvenient handyman".

The comedy drama that "the inconvenient handyman" described men who ran a handyman in county town of Hokkaido of the severe cold. I am from Kyushu, and, as for snowy district and spitz, the Masa Kusano chest (Vo, G) having little prospect of getting married, it is said that I let you do "full operation with a delusion power" and wrote a new ending theme "windblown snow". It is a rare "snow song" in the musical piece of the spitz.

Takayuki Suzui, also known as "Mister" in charge of a script, the supervision of the drama asked a spitz for musical piece production by oneself on deciding an ending theme saying it "is not thought other than them". I receive the musical piece that a spitz completed, and Suzui talks about enthusiasm to drama production saying "I asked for music to a drama, but must finish a drama appropriate for this music now".

In addition, on March 21, theater work "spitz Yokohama sunset 2013 - theater version -" which I put the live in Kanagawa, the Yokohama red brick park where a spitz went to in September, 2013 in becomes the screening start.

1. 雪風

DOWNLOAD / ダウンロード / 下载

Uploaded.net (ul.to)
    http://uploaded.net/file/jbeymm3y/361882612.rar

Uploadable.ch
    http://www.uploadable.ch/file/zUnBnZ.../361882612.rar
    Ignore This Signature
    Please say Thank if you like this Post. Thank you!!!
    View full Media we are sharing : HERE - Japan Media Shared

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement

Thread Information