[Album] SALU & the dreambandgunjo - THE CALM (2015.02.18/MP3/RAR)

lovejp

Elite Member
Contributor
Mar 19, 2015

Rapper, SALU which appeared in the scene like a comet in debut album In My Shoes of 2012, and carried out a major debut from TOY'S FACTORY in 2013, the following day, and pushed its way up to stardom at a stretch. I deal with the words of the musical piece of SMAP and the son of a wealthy man, and the force does not know that I stay recently.

And EP by the collaboration with band, the dreambandgunjo where producer, OHLD which most new work THE CALM where 2nd album of 2014 becomes this time since COMEDY finds SALU in the real anonymity times, and provides a musical piece to SEEDA, NORIKIYO, wisdom and others participates in.

This product of the gorgeousness specifications that charisma rapper KOHH and Thelma Aoyama and others during entering nine pieces and topic boiling participate in despite EP. Form feat. yoshiro(underslowjams) which the truck which is more minimal than conventional SALU work and a serious lap are impressive, but gives glory to the last The musical piece that this which is gentle, and is sentimental can call SALU gnarl. Through the whole book, it is the will product which can ask about the positive growth as the rapper of SALU after the major debut.

In addition, the product is now on sale only in TSUTAYA rental and iTunes now now.

1. SALUの惑星
2. SIGN
3. 砂の城
4. ピラミッド feat. KOHH
5. 歪んだ愛
6. INSOMNIA
7. 夢に触れる feat. 青山テルマ
8. SHINE
9. カタチ feat. yoshiro(underslowjams)

DOWNLOAD / ダウンロード / 下载

Uploaded.net (UL.TO)
http://uploaded.net/file/0487gz6u/The_Calm.rar

Uploadable.ch
http://www.uploadable.ch/file/Uv25s93qMQTS/The_Calm.rar

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.