[Voice] [141223][桃色CODE] 【アイヌ系】道草屋 すずな 囲炉裏の音【うたた寝音声】

added Files2share links

Hi there, I was wondering if these still work? I downloaded them and they took forever. You're the only uploader I can find with the links still active. Problem is that after downloading and extracting them there were only errors found in the files and I couldn't listen to them. Any idea why that is? I got only one of the files to work miraculously. I even used two different apps to extract them. Both WinRAR and 7zip. Please help?? I would really like to own this... :(

edit: By the way, Files2Share links no longer work!

Hi there, I was wondering if these still work? I downloaded them and they took forever. You're the only uploader I can find with the links still active. Problem is that after downloading and extracting them there were only errors found in the files and I couldn't listen to them. Any idea why that is? I got only one of the files to work miraculously. I even used two different apps to extract them. Both WinRAR and 7zip. Please help?? I would really like to own this... :(

edit: By the way, Files2Share links no longer work!

The files working good to me. You can't extracted the rar (RJ146706) or you can't play mp3/wav files ? Please take a screenshot or copy notice error to here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha