[Eroge] [MintCUBE] Amakoi Syrups - Story of Love & Juice [2015-02-27]

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010

K8OC10.png
6Z2tETFMK.png

――Hoshiai
A festival celebrated on the Tanabata of the old Japanese calender in Hoshikago, the town our protagonist, [hl-yellow]Sachikazu Katori[/hl-yellow], lives in.

On an early summer's day, Sachikazu and his childhood friend, [hl-berry]Watanuki Tsuyuri[/hl-berry], bring some handmade Japanese sweets as offerings to a shrine on some rocks by the beach.

There, they come across a mysterious round creature, [hl-black]Manjuu-sama[/hl-black].

Tackled by Manjuu-sama, Tsuyuri's face slowly becomes red and her breathing gets more hurried... And she instead pushes down Sachikazu, who was trying to help her.

Tsuyuri's face at that time was nothing short of being [hl-pink]"in heat"[/hl-pink].

Tsuyuri returns to her senses after having bathed in Sachikazu's semen.

Appearing in front of these two is a girl in Miko clothing identifying herself as [hl-violet]Kusaka Hozumi[/hl-violet].

Hozumi announces:

Today, I have come to oversee the Hoshiai Ritual that shall be performed in view of Manjuu-sama's awakening."

The only thing that can calm down girls with sexual urges stimulated by Manjuu-sama's mysterious tactics is... Sachikazu's semen!

With Sachikazu's sister [hl-darkblue]Katori Rin[/hl-darkblue] and [hl-green]Anastesia Lawes[/hl-green], a transfer student from England, also getting invovled, a festival of love revolving around Hoshiai begins!

xIbV9.png

SuTOR5F.png

xdUoNs.png

ZSLqjoFC.png

3Fe2ZNA.png

93tE4sb.png

This one is awesome. I'm officially a cube fan, love them. Will buy.
The synopsis was translated by [MENTION=67840]pichu655889[/MENTION]; Special thanks to him.

Last edited:
Reactions: ancer_nyaa
Re: [CUBE] Amakoi Syrups [150227]

It's on Cube's another (and newest) Sister Brand...MintCube.

...and why am I mistaking Rin for Ema?

Re: [CUBE] Amakoi Syrups [150227]

It's on Cube's another (and newest) Sister Brand...MintCube.

...and why am I mistaking Rin for Ema?

Green eyes, blue/grey/white colour theme, imouto chara... that's Ema alright. :P

Re: [MintCUBE] Amakoi Syrups [150227]

I played the Trial, I noticed that the font are huge and that my inner siscon had been awakened from it's long slumber because of Rin's cuteness. I will start a war if someone else pick Rin!!! Come at me!!!

Last edited:

I already picked her and Kokoro. Sorry, you're late by months...

don't give up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?