Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Upcoming NTR Tittles

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Upcoming NTR Tittles

Yeah I can understand wanting to see NTR in this, I really want it to be NTR too.

But taking a good look at that 'NTR CG' where the real sister is getting examined, I can't say it's an NTR moment.
    Based on the descriptions if you look at it another way, you can see it as the protag early on in the game discovering his desire for his real sister and giving in to temptation and spying on her when her father is giving her a physical, due to his desire to see her naked body. He might not be worried about their father at all, thinking it's fine since she's his daughter and he can't possibly see her in that light.
    Of course you can also point out that no matter what their relation, her standing there during the exam in nothing but her panties with her breasts bare, is a little inappropriate.
    So I'm willing to hold out hope that while that isn't an actual NTR scene, it is a hint that just as the protag harbours a forbidden desire for his sister, the father also secretly lusts after his daughter as well.

I'm pretty sure the main focus will be on the love triangle between the protag and the sisters, but if we're lucky we may get NTR happening if he messes things up. At the very least, if he chooses one sister over the other, the remaining sister might end up getting picked up by one of the other guys instead.

I think I'll play the game regardless after all this has been said. It might actually be better to be playing a story where the NTR isn't the main focus, but may just happen anyway. We so rarely get to play games where you don't know the NTR is coming after all.

Think we talked about it back on the HF thread, the big problem about NTR never being a shock development anymore due to being telegraphed a mile away in the story, or more likely spoilt by tags and the like for the sake of the ragers to avoid. A blessing in allowing us to find NTR easily, but a curse as well.

That's my take on it. Only about six weeks before we get it though.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

I think it 義妹だからできること、妹じゃないとダメなこと is totally NTR, I think the study does not attempt to create high expectations but this will have much NTR =)

Thanks
    Achievements:

So having skimmed through the trial, I'm still not sure what to make of it. The emphasis is definitely revolving around the MC's immoral love for his real sister (he has sex dreams/peephole), but everything else in regards to this game seems fairly light.

One thing I misspoke on are the character relations. I'm not 100% as it got a bit confusing for me, but AFAIK it goes as follows: Kakeru (MC) and Yui are blood-related.
    Yukari is their step-mother/deceased dad's 2nd wife; she raises the two alone from an early age.
    Fujio is the new dad/Kakeru's doctor.
    Iori is Fujio's daughter.
    Takeshi is the bad friend archetype. Maybe they're hiding an NTR route with him, but all the dialogue associated in the trial seems to suggest he's little more than the typical perverted friend (those throw in male characters in school eroges).

So yeah, seeing as how nothing really gets clarified in the trial, I'm still leaning to this not being an NTR title. The peephole with the stepfather still remains a mystery and it still remains to be seen what direction the game takes when the whole Kakeru/Yui/Iori love triangle comes to blows. Still, the only thing that even links it to being NTR is it being in the japanese ntrblog where people are just as uncertain. I believe the blog is tracking it because the other Mink EGO game (done by the same writer) is NTR, but as I mentioned earlier 3 of the 4 past works also feature incest.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsYour first GroupThree Friends

I think we'll find out once they finishing previewing the CG sets, I was reading NTRblog, and it seems they aren't sure as well.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Guys, is totally NTR look this pic http://blog-imgs-60-origin.fc2.com/n...kata/imims.jpg

just I wait who don't delay in out....
    Last edited by javi777; June 2nd, 2013 at 06:56 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Some doujin game with delicious wife gyarufication.
    Ignore This Signature
    [IMG]http://i.**********/9wHJR.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience PointsYour first GroupThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by tf2spy View Post
    Some doujin game with delicious wife gyarufication.
    The problem with those games, is that they tend to be in production with no due date, I don't think its a good idea to list them.

I been waiting on Love Joule games for over a year now, so as this one: http://anonym.to/?http://asajima.sak...t08-naien.html

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by ron34 View Post
    The problem with those games, is that they tend to be in production with no due date, I don't think its a good idea to list them.

I been waiting on Love Joule games for over a year now, so as this one: http://anonym.to/?http://asajima.sak...t08-naien.html
    Yeah that game is the Duke Nukem Forever of ntr eroge.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Last edited by tf2spy; June 21st, 2013 at 01:46 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Hello everyone, i am sorry for me bad english^^' i am italian boy and dont write very well.
    Anyway i am a huge fan of incest game. But I do not follow the netorare type. But i like or i mean i can play incest with netori content. And after 5 year, thinking that the NTR only mean Netorare XD. Now i found that NTR mean also Netori. (And for me netori, is much better then netorare). I mean... i can play netori, but not netorare.

Anyway i come here not for this, but for this:

[img]http://i.**********/0SjbjWK.jpg[/img]

http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/.../RJ118930.html

Ron34 the tag type for this game is wrong. For this game you write Netorare, but this game is Netori! I say you writen... if somene know better tell me. So i write to tell you^^'
    If you search well on dlsite, is write 寝取り = Netori.
    Now i think... you know that mean netori. So please if you can, can you update the info? So that guys like me that search only netori or incest with netori can find and see the difference? Anticipate thankses!

I can't way to play this awesome netori incest! Mother and sister-in-law! Double fun yeah

And if someone can... i always search for awesom incest game. Not with netorare content please! But i can play netori. So if someone know some good game with or without pregnancy (i prefer XD pregnancy type XD).

Oh this is a important think, i like to play only protagonist side, i dont search girl who betray the protagonist, is for this that i can play netori, but not netorare.
    So if someone know good game, glad to know. Anticipate thankses.
    Last edited by Bahamut_Zero; August 13th, 2013 at 03:30 AM.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information