Thread: Upcoming NTR Tittles

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends10000 Experience Points

Re: Upcoming NTR Tittles

Quote Originally Posted by Telsa View Post
    Yeah we have our own Section now Cocona, its mind blowing lol.

Ron this is a solid idea, big thumbs up man, way up.
    Yeah, this is pretty amazing

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

hi guys, I have a questions, someone know what says in the description of the MINKEGO GAME 義妹だからできること、妹じゃないとダメなこと? and how is the family in the game, they are true brother? the doctor is the father of girls? or how is composed the family? I don't understand the japanese.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=770173&gc=gc

And Great Post Men! So Useful

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by javi777 View Post
    hi guys, I have a questions, someone know what says in the description of the MINKEGO GAME 義妹だからできること、妹じゃないとダメなこと? and how is the family in the game, they are true brother? the doctor is the father of girls? or how is composed the family? I don't understand the japanese.

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=770173&gc=gc
    The story description is a little hard to follow when I look at it in google translate, but the character descriptions are more enlightening.

Basically the the protag's father is the doctor who has just got remarried to the mother, who is the protag's step-mother. The first heroine with the long hair is the mother's daughter from her previous marriage and is now his step-sister, and the heroine with the tied up hair is his blood relate sister from the beginning.
    Protag and his real sister have maintained a close but proper sibling relationship in the past, but their relationship dynamic is disrupted by the introduction of the lovely new sister into the mix.
    The protag is a character who has suffered from poor health and a weak body and has to have it monitored by his father the doctor on a regular basis and is feeling regret over being a burden on his family.
    There's also the male classmate who is described as a proactive womaniser, so there some hope for the NTR angle there.
    Still, seems feels like it might be a more incest focused game, but one of the rare few that actually makes an effort to depict the transition from a healthy sibling relationship towards a romantic and sexual one, with believable plot development.
    Unlike your typical incest nukige where the characters just go "Oh! So you like me as more than just family? Awesome! Now how fast can we get these annoying clothes off...."
    Well, I'm still looking forward to it, even if NTR might not be the overriding theme.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by DiabolicalGenius View Post
    Basically the the protag's father is the doctor who has just got remarried to the mother, who is the protag's step-mother. The first heroine with the long hair is the mother's daughter from her previous marriage and is now his step-sister, and the heroine with the tied up hair is his blood relate sister from the beginning.
    Protag and his real sister have maintained a close but proper sibling relationship in the past, but their relationship dynamic is disrupted by the introduction of the lovely new sister into the mix.
    The protag is a character who has suffered from poor health and a weak body and has to have it monitored by his father the doctor on a regular basis and is feeling regret over being a burden on his family.
    There's also the male classmate who is described as a proactive womaniser, so there some hope for the NTR angle there.
    thanks for the translation! now understand a little better how the game

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by javi777 View Post
    thanks for the translation! now understand a little better how the game
    No problem. Just remember that I can't guarantee 100% accuracy.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

As what I see in the newest Cg from MINKEGO website, we will have NTR scenes between Takafuji Fujio, father, with his daughters. Right now I only half certain he will have NTR scenes with his bloodline daughter, the heroine with the tied up hair.

Thanks
    Achievements:

its not confirmed yet, the father is a doctor so he might just be giving her a 'routine health checkup' but from the description of the CG, it seems the protag is watching the scene, so hopefully there is plenty of NTR in the game, there is plenty of potential for sure and the CG is awesome

Thanks
    Achievements:

I'm just speculating, but I don't think the next Mink EGO game is NTR. Perhaps there's an NTR side-route, but the main them seems to be taboo/incest. Onitaitai was billed as "Imouto Netorare" where as the new game seems to be "Burning Desire" Imouto Adventure (not 100% sure on the translation).

They've yet to release any CGs with the third guy (whose the NTR villian archetype), but other than being posted on the NTRBlog site, nothing from Mink points to this being full-out NTR. The scenario writer is the same one who did Onitaitai, but Sister Scheme and the non-canon Night Shift Nurse Zero suggests he/she is more of a taboo/incest writer.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranYour first GroupThree Friends10000 Experience Points

I tink it'll be NTR, there's probably going to be 2 routes, step sister, and blood related sister.
    In the step-sister route you will get NTR by your rival, and in the small sister route the Doctor will NTR you.
    The mother will probably branch out in one of the routes.
    The CG preview shows the rival, not the protfag, you can tell by the ripped tights.
    That's my guess.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Are you sure that's the rival in those CG sets? The caption doesn't really hint to anything.

I'm not entirely sure on my translation, but doesn't the plot summary goes as follows: Stepsister finds out the MC is in love with the blood-related sister; "blackmails/offers herself as substitute" for MC; the two continue their relations and the MC feels angst over feelings for his sisters. The game summary also states that the MC notices a change in Yui (real sister) which I think suggests she finds out about the MC/stepsister.

In any case, I still think the potential for some minor NTR is still there with the rival student (the doctor is the real father), but I still think it's going in the direction of incest as DiabolicalGenius suggested.

Edit: It seems the Trial is getting released on 17th. I can try giving it a go if people are interested.
    Last edited by SnowPatrol; May 16th, 2013 at 02:34 AM.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information