Swing & Miss (NTR swinging eroge project)

Infidelisoft

Trusted Member
Dec 24, 2017
Swing_logo.png

Icon2.png
Swing & Miss is an adult visual novel, or eroge. It is a mostly linear story centered around themes such as swinging, netorare (or netorase), moral degeneration, and female domination. It will contain a lengthy story and our artist Iero's beautiful artwork (you can contact her at [email protected]) to illustrate the characters and (erotic) event scenes.
Main_menu.png

Icon2.png
The story centers around the protagonist (you) and your wife Fiona. The two of you have been married for over a decade and get along perfectly. You know you're blessed to have a wife like Fiona, but you can't help but wish you had a more active sex life with her...

Meanwhile your new co-worker Davis is struggling with a similar issue: although frequency is not their problem, him and his new wife Kyleigh both want to take the lead in the bedroom. Davis comes to you with the obvious solution: if the two of you just swap wives, there's two perfect sexual matches instead of two mismatches...
Patreon_screenshot.png

Icon2.png
The characters the story focuses on are your wife Fiona, your co-worker Davis, and his wife Kyleigh. You will read most of the story from the protagonist's (the player can decide his name) perspective, but later in the game there's plenty of scenes from Fiona's perspective as well. At the start of the game you can decide whether you want to read the scenes from your wife's perspective as well, or would rather fully immerse yourself into the protagonist and read his scenes only.

Patreon_Fiona_profile.png
Fiona is a woman in her mid-thirties and the protagonist's wife. She was raised conservatively and taught not to talk about things like sex. She's kind and an amazing cook.

As the story progresses she will open up about sex and be less embarrassed about the subject or the initiation of act itself. The question is until what point this is still a positive development...

Kyleigh_patreon_profile.png
Kyleigh is the protagonist's co-worker's newlywed wife and the protagonist's partner in the swapping arrangement. She's assertive and easy-going, and works in fashion.

She's very open sexually and seems to know no shame. She's dominant by nature, a trait which emerges more and more as the protagonist spends more time with her in the bedroom...

Davis_patreon_profile.png
Davis is the protagonist's co-worker and his subordinate. He's young and permanently cheerful.

He loves his wife very much, but is also very interested in the protagonist's wife. He appears to have the best intentions at first, but may have ulterior motives...

Icon2.png

Download the current free or supporter version on our SubscribeStar now!​

Last edited:
Fiona_Kyleigh_lingerie.png

Hello everyone, I'm looking for good examples of sex poses in eroge. Right now a lot of the planned CGs are variations of the same "lying down sex pose", but I'd like to add some variation by having different normal sex poses.

I'm mostly looking for scenes with a girl/woman lying down while the man has sex with her right now. Other than that anything goes, the more interesting the pose or angle the better. Preferably as many similar images (from different games but with the same pose/angle) as possible. PM me if you have any, in return I can send you a short test version of the game. Thank you.

I'll have a test teaser ready in a little while, it will have prologue of the game but without the definitive GUI/menu or any sound. If you're interested in helping me test it (mostly typo/grammar errors and ideas for scenes/details now), join this Discord and ask me to add you to the tester group. I'll only accept new people while I feel it's useful and will clean up the list once in a while by removing inactive members, so only ask to join if you're planning to discuss, please.

I've decided to go about the releases this way: there will be a free version which contains one full "arc", and a version for Patreon supporters which is constantly being updated. Each new Patreon supporter version will contain at least one new sex scene (with new art). No monthly charge, only per game update (and no charge for hotfixes or other small updates, of course).

After a full arc is completed for Patreon supporters, it will be added to the free version as well, but the supporter version will always be a little further along until the game is completely finished and becomes free for everyone.

Hopefully the above system is fair enough to everyone. I'm not hoping to make a profit on this project, but I am paying several people for their work for this project, so this is more to keep things manageable for me, especially if I want to add stuff like voice acting in the future.

I'll probably release the free version and first "Patreon version" sometime this month. The Patreon version will also go to testers, but only to testers from whom I receive feedback.
Fiona_Nobutsuna.jpg

I'll wait until the game is finished before playing it, but wanted to add that while the art obviously isn't absolutely perfect, I really like the overall heroine design - kudos for the unique look.

I'll echo traversal's thoughts - the heroine's design is great!

My thoughts from playing the prologue, mostly my subjective opinion. Some are nit-picky and most you probably already know about being that it's version 0.00.1, still hopefully somewhat useful. I've played very few OEL VNs, so I'm basically comparing it to JP ones.

Story
Overall it I think it was OK - at least enough for me to want to read the entire thing :). My main criticism is a sore lack of exposition in general. I feel like the genre does best when you genuinely know the characters, enough that you pick up on even minor behavioural changes. As it is, the prologue had things progress way too quickly. I'd have liked loads more text, even if only the first half of the events are in the prologue. Introducing the characters more and their daily lives before things start really happening.

When Davis comes to give you a report, there's a line about how despite appearances he's skilled and trusted, why? Why not a quick anecdote that showed more of his character, e.g. handled a very tricky customer after taking them drinking, upstaged a senior worker using his charisma etc. Davis got married a week before the player joined, "loved nothing more being asked about his new wife" yet a month later he's not even shown his wedding photos to the player?! Can we get a little more about why he might not be 100% satisfied with his relationship and what he likes about Fiona?

I'd have liked to see the couples get to know each other much better before suddenly doing double date -> weekly swap double date. I mean, there was like 50 lines of conversation between them over dinner and the date. Not much of in the way of player thoughts either. As a rusult, felt very unreal imo. I'd have liked it slower, say after a few times of "normal" meet-ups Davis starts to do slightly bolder things each time, maybe you noticed Fiona looking/staring at Davis or Kyleigh etc. Perhaps the guys share a common interest or pasttime, or even just drinks after work, gradually get closer to best friends before talking about the swap double date.

Sex scene was.. not great. Art was OK. Text, well, there was like 10 lines... way more detail please! I want to read more of the player's thoughts, especially about Fiona's more assertive behaviour and the inner conflict that might bring to him. What about her emotions and expressions?

Characters
Protagonist is a "Department manager in an office", why can't he have a real job?! Even if it a generic ACME, telling us a little about where he and Davis work would help immersion. Player had his doubts about the job move, does that mean he did poorly at his last job? Shitty boss, long hours? Maybe the new jobs is simple high stress/responsibility position? He's not sure Fiona would have agreed to move if he wasn't confident, he didn't share her doubts with her - why! Does she not have confidence in him? Has something happened before? Where/how did he meet Fiona? Does he think he's not worthy of her? What does Fiona do during the day - we know she's a housewife who is good at cooking, but is she involved in the neighbourhood, does she like gossiping with her friends or just watch TV all day? Does she have friends! What are her likes and hobbies? Is she picky or fussy about something? Maybe she hates being alone. Are there any signs she's not happy? Her thoughts on having children? Ditto all this with the other two (though I guess maybe you want to save that for later in the story).

Technical
Character sprites should be zoomed in more, especially in one on one conversation. Super weird to see Fiona so far away when you're supposedly across the table from her having dinner. Think this would help notice expression changes too, they aren't too obvious at the moment.
Text needs to be a little lower in the text box, comes really close to overlapping character names.
The options along the bottom are reeealy tiny. Windows 10 x64 if it makes any difference.
Absolutely needs a right click -> hide text window option.
Ideally needs a text window opacity slider.
History sometimes gets a bit messed up with overlapping text.
About page should probably have a link to your site/Patreon.
No music!
Sorry, that ended up all over the place and way more than I planned to write. All intended in a constructive spirit, please don't take it the wrong way - I'm actually really looking forward to playing the finished thing :)

I completely missed the notification of your response, thanks for the expansive reply! Your comments will help me expand on the story/dialogue a little more, but I have to keep some kind of balance for those who do not enjoy reading endless walls of text. Some things are intentionally vague for self-insert purposes.

Most technical issues are issues which will be fixed with the GUI still being designed at the moment.

I just got to playing it. I agree with jikara, particularly about the sex scene. I hope the length isn't indicative of how long the other ones will be.

And so, after almost 3 months and literally zero changes to the page since day 1 of the block, Patreon has restored the page for Swing & Miss.

• For those who switched to SubscribeStar: I will keep updating it and keep it as my main page.
  • For those who subscribe to the Patreon: I will start updating this page again as well in the coming days, but switch to a monthly payment method to correspond with the SubscribeStar page.
  • For those who subscribed to both: Please make sure you're not paying twice. If you have been charged on both SubscribeStar and Patreon, send me an e-mail at [email protected] and I'll give you a refund.

The "Sixth Ending" goal has been reached: any suggestions for an ending? I'll poll some of the suggestions I receive on SubscribeStar and Patreon. Of course, some suggestions may already be planned with the 5 original endings.

One idea for an ending might be Kyleigh ending up with Fiona or both the protagonist and Fiona as a partner leaving Davis out.

The "Sixth Ending" goal has been reached: any suggestions for an ending? I'll poll some of the suggestions I receive on SubscribeStar and Patreon. Of course, some suggestions may already be planned with the 5 original endings.

One idea for an ending might be Kyleigh ending up with Fiona or both the protagonist and Fiona as a partner leaving Davis out.

Err what are the ending (if those aren't a secret) so far?

They're somewhat secret as in I won't publicly spoil them.

Then i will just say this: be evil, hink on how unfair, unjust, and cruel you can make the ending for the protagonist (guy) and make it so, another would be a false happy ending, like he guy thinks he won or something then you reveal with an extra scene or something that the wife has really been stolen (ntr) and is basically using him.

Reactions: Infidelisoft

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?