Some Stuff

corocoro

I Am Admin, Hear Me Roar!
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
We always said that we'd create subsections for things that are discussed actively enough, and with around three-quarters of the posts NTR certainly fits that bill. Congratulations. :)

Anyway, I'm not all that talkative, so lets get down to business:

• Since you now have more space, you can create plenty of threads to discuss everything! I hope that people will benefit from this - after all, this section was created to make life more comfortable for you, the users.
  • We need a better forum description for the subsection. "NTR stuff." may be accurate, but it's also pretty boring. If you, the lovers of netorare could come up with something better (bonus points if it's witty/funny), that'd be great. Either collect ideas and we'll pick something, or put it to a vote - or we'll just come up with something later and you'll be stuck with that. ;)
  • If you want the last couple pages old thread to be split into new topics, write up which post numbers go where and contact a staff member.
  • Likewise, if there's any notable posts that should be moved/copied into a new thread (like I did with the first post), note those and we'll get to it.
  • While I have your attention, I'd like to point out that we do have sections for (game) requests, DDL links, and torrents.
  • Uploader applications are painless.
  • You don't need to be an uploader to answer to request threads.
  • I'm sure you can use the above to figure something out that doesn't break the rules. :whistle:

With that out of the way - have fun and I hope you'll enjoy your new section. :)

Alright CoroCoro here is my thoughts as the author for the thread, and the reason why all this traffic exists.

the major reason this thread works and is so popular, is we Link to already Existing Torrents and Shares within the site for ease of access, 99% not our own torrents or links. People come here looking for there specific Genre (ntr) and we post links to games that just came out, and discuss new upcoming games, or old ones that fit the type. And in doing so, people find out it exists, and while they learn that new fact... oh here is also the link with that info. It cuts down on time and energy spent trying to find these things on the vastness that is the internet or the Torrents section of the site. Also lets you even know they even exist in the first place, therefore hooking you up with content, you never knew needed, all in one place.

As for a Requests section here specifically for NTR related Requests, that would be cool? I know there is a request thread, and that's what its for, but i have never looked at it, and i prolly never will. But if a NTR brother shows up here and asks if we got it,and its Ntr or Related Content, and yes we do have it, then it gets answered pretty damn quick, usually with a torrent link, or a quick Direct download from the poster. I do not know if this violates terms of the site, but its purely focused on the Genre.

I did become an up-loader, Though i have only posted 2 uploads ever. And i moved my First torrent to the torrents section. And when i posted my second one, i just hot linked to it, and did not post the entire torrent.

Anyways, i greatly appreciate the upgrade and the personal section, this is pretty cool. But unless the guys figure out some cool uses for all this space, you will notice we will prolly not use it, because our main focus here, is the sharing of where the goods are at, and that's the entire focus of the main thread, with some random bantering, discussion, Reviews and sillyness In-between, while we wait for a new release, or someone strikes internet gold, and finds long lost or unknown content that gets shared with all.

As for the name of the Section and other things, we will get back to you with our ideas.

Reactions: PirateKingCZ
Well, there's nothing bad with discussing things or linking to content on site, but when links to other sites are posted on a large scale, it's like a slap in the face for the staff team. We do try to bring a wealth of content to the forum and encourage others to do the same - and when people keep linking to third parties, it's like indirectly saying that not only our efforts were in vain, but also that the people doing the linking see no point in trying to improve the situation - you see where the problem is, right?
Anyway, I think there's plenty of ways to use the new section, but whether it's utilized is up to the users. If all discussions end up being in a single thread, it'll be moved back to general fetish area and the section closed - no hard feelings. After all, if the section isn't used, moving things back to the way they were saves people a click. ;)
As for genre specific download sections - no. Not only are they impossible to manage, they also complicate things immensely. Both problems have pretty much for the same reason: most games have more than one category and deciding which ones are predominant is not only subjective, but also way too much effort. For overlapping things like this the forum has tags, like http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tags/ntr/ or http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/tags/Netorare/ . Sadly this is another underused function of the forum, resulting in only a few threads being tagged correctly. Again, we can only offer the option, but we can't force people to use it.

I see your point, but I think you misunderstood when we say "link to other websites", by that we meant treads already in this site that are buried. When someone comes and asks for x title, we link them to a thread already in this site that has healthy links to a file hosting service, or a thread that has a .torrent, should no thread exist we either link them to a torrent in nyaa, or upload it ourselves and post the links so they can download the files.
We never link to another forum, blog, etc. correct me if I'm wrong.

As for a download section, I think a thread is enough since not many NTR tittles come every month, I'm working on one but I didn't think it would take so much time.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3