Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: from NTR hater to NTR fan.

Quote Originally Posted by WooblyBoobly View Post
    However, there're different netorare types. So far, the only one I despise of are those titles, where the rapist is an ugly old man(or just an ugly person), because I just can't associate myself with him. And it just feels not aesthetically right, if you know what I mean.
    I don't know, sometimes the absurdity of the situation makes it hot. You take this absolute bomb-shell anime girl who could realistically have anybody she wanted and yet she still gives into lust and depravity with some loser otaku. I kinda prefer sukebe oji-sans and social outcasts who blackmail their way into the girl's pants. For one thing, we'll all be old men one day, even if self-inserting is moot (and also kinda weird); and I'm sure there's times where you've felt you aren't good enough for the people around you, even when the sentiment is untrue.

On the other hand, if it's just some mopey wet-noodle of a handsome dude I just don't see the point. I like the dark themes, so i'd rather not have ntr where it's just a reverse pov love-story and the heroine just mistakenly chose the wrong boyfriend initially. The good thing about morally corrupt characters is that they tend to be more assertive than their harem stand-in counter-parts; which acts as a necessary catalyst to give the conflict in the story reason.

Also its like the extreme opposite of femdom (which i think is trash, even when its yuri femdom like with oboro x asagi). The more worthless and creepy the ntr protagonist, the more meek and submissive the heroine appears.

Edit: Just to clarify, oboro is still hot, but the femdom is trash because you never get a good oboro route regardless; meanwhilst the entire scene, which should be about asagi being humiliated, is more about her arguing with oboro. Also it leads to more trash futa, so fuck that.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by lolju View Post
    I don't know, sometimes the absurdity of the situation makes it hot. You take this absolute bomb-shell anime girl who could realistically have anybody she wanted and yet she still gives into lust and depravity with some loser otaku. I kinda prefer sukebe oji-sans and social outcasts who blackmail their way into the girl's pants. For one thing, we'll all be old men one day, even if self-inserting is moot (and also kinda weird); and I'm sure there's times where you've felt you aren't good enough for the people around you, even when the sentiment is untrue.

On the other hand, if it's just some mopey wet-noodle of a handsome dude I just don't see the point. I like the dark themes, so i'd rather not have ntr where it's just a reverse pov love-story and the heroine just mistakenly chose the wrong boyfriend initially. The good thing about morally corrupt characters is that they tend to be more assertive than their harem stand-in counter-parts; which acts as a necessary catalyst to give the conflict in the story reason.

Also its like the extreme opposite of femdom (which i think is trash, even when its yuri femdom like with oboro x asagi). The more worthless and creepy the ntr protagonist, the more meek and submissive the heroine appears.

Edit: Just to clarify, oboro is still hot, but the femdom is trash because you never get a good oboro route regardless; meanwhilst the entire scene, which should be about asagi being humiliated, is more about her arguing with oboro. Also it leads to more trash futa, so fuck that.
    Well, I admit that I see your point. There're some different aesthetics to be felt because of some beauty being defiled by its ultimate antithesis. And I forgot to say, that not all the titles with ugly dudes are bad, some are worthy to mention(tho I can't really remember, because I rarely watch them). However, the whole blackmail thing can come out of absurdity and I, personally, don't feel the whole thing just because the gears in my head stopped spinning in attempts to process why that sexy chick suddenly jumps on that smelly old cock. I know, "hentai logic" and shit, but I just can't help but thinking and forgetting to jack off.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by WooblyBoobly View Post
    Nah, I loved the genre even before I engaged into this whole hentai mess.
    I am no cuck, I swear.

However, there're different netorare types. So far, the only one I despise of are those titles, where the rapist is an ugly old man(or just an ugly person), because I just can't associate myself with him. And it just feels not aesthetically right, if you know what I mean.
    You just probably feel that this is impossible in real life for a beautiful girl to willingly sleep with an ugly man. But in truth women more care about your social success and personality, so there are ugly guys who fuck model lvl girls. If you understand that, then you wouldn't hate this sort of guys so much.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    You just probably feel that this is impossible in real life for a beautiful girl to willingly sleep with an ugly man. But in truth women more care about your social success and personality, so there are ugly guys who fuck model lvl girls. If you understand that, then you wouldn't hate this sort of guys so much.
    Nonono, you don't get my point.
    I don't hate that sort of guys. It's just the whole scene of copulation looks ugly af when they are on board. Simple as that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information