from NTR hater to NTR fan.

OONA

Elite Member
Apr 17, 2014
I for once hated Netorare(NTR) titles, mine first was Man in Densha 2, watching that old freak fucking a hot chick right next to her boyfriend really pissed me off at first but as I saw it a few times later on, the plot seemed really hot to me and when I saw other NTR titles too and they appeared just as hot. that was my transition from a hater to a fan.

this fetish should strictly stick to fiction cause you'd never want this to happen in your real life, though cheating on partners/lovers happens all the time on both sides in the real world but as far as the fiction is concerned I think its OK but I only watch those titles with fine animation, art and well-endowed ladies like Man in Densha 2, Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu, Hitou Meguri the Animation, Inyouchuu The Animation, Kedamono-tachi no Sumu Ie de, Ore wa Kanojo wo Shinjiteru etc...

NTR title that really turns me on is Triangle Blue OVA especially 1st OVA cause it showed that Akane & Kyousuke don't start fucking right away but he slowly seduces her in the pretense of helping her become more alluring (wtf Akane !? you are bombshell beauty to begin with) and Akane though a little reluctant couldn't refuse him and the so called pretend vibrator play escalates from hand-jobs to boob-jobs to blowjobs to Intercrural play in the bathroom to finally sex & kissing (that kiss scene was very Hot though).the scene, when Kyousuke cums inside her & Akane, flips during her orgasmic ecstasy, that scene is just epitome of Hotness. Akane's Character design in terms of art & animation is one of the Hottest at least for me, I wish last sex scene was a little longer.(especially kiss)

that's my story...

what's yours...!?

Last edited:
I'm very ambivalent with NTR because it tends to be of a depressing nature (I outright hate Type C, and ntr is pretty much "lol, the bad guy wins and you can't do anything about it"), and I can only tolerate Type-A if done in a way I know it will cause no effect for me.

I miss Game over screens where the bad guy is either killed or busted.

I prefer Netori because most of Netori games are nice guys actually stealing the girl from assholes (and Netorase is far more exciting for me since, it's not really cheating).

I really don't care much for Netori, but Netorare & Netorase are my favorite cause it lets me dive into the thoughts of female & the cuckold. I've noticed that the most stupid thing NTR haters always do is self insert themselves in the game. I hope IRL they are not self inserting themselves as characters in the movies instead of enjoying it objectively.

the key to enjoy NTR is to be a objective not subjective.

My love for ntr also started with hentai ovas some years ago. I dont know which one was the first, but the one i easily remember from back then was also Triangle Blue. Man, i was angry while watching this, but as the same time i was filled with so much lust, i couldn't ignore this. I grew slowly to this fetish and my searches for ntr gotten more and more. Of course with a little research i found out, many of these ovas are adaptations from games. It needed some time before i decided to try them out, but now they are my first and best source (I dont think i need to tell anyone why).

Triangle Blue OVA is in terms of story progression one of the best. But it is funny that you like Akanes design so much, because thats one of the things i dislike about the show (but her sister is hot). My favorite is Ryoujoku Famiresu Choukyou Menu. Sayaka is sooo hot (especially in her waitress outfit) and a total slut. Also the second episode features some ntr mystery which normally i only see in games. Sadly there was never be a third episode where everything was revealed to the mc.

I think MC knew as he was talking to her on the phone while she was moaning being banged by his bro.

remember as he shouts,"Sayaka....!? Sayaka....!?"

and that hot kiss scene in the elevator always makes me diamonds.

Last edited:
Yeah, there are several scenes with more than just some hints (even a picture of her lying naked in bed) but he somehow repressed all of it. I think that he thought of her more of the honored student who hates shady people and would never do such things. And she lied to him and played her role like it was nothing (and i loved that).

Poro or rather A1c's adaptations of NTR eroge are my favorite.

as for me, Akane's character is more appealing during sex scenes with Kyousuke especially how her facial expressions & those bouncy boobs are animated.

first VN : CLANNAD, later, found some good stuff along with CLANNAD after story + koichoko => deep shit into 18+ found that only these genres make my dick hard : loli, gangbang, rape , blackmail, mind control, NTR, guro (tinkerbell), and impregnant

first game/anime made me starting interested about those thing is Kisaku the Letch, and since KEY games were more and more bullshit , i can tell only CLANNAD is their best, i quitted non-H games,

Now i still stuck at some kind mixed between non-H games and H-games, why i say that?, because for non-H games ,we are only interest about the story, the art is 2nd, but for me :
Story good : 10/10.
Story like shit, art good : 0/10

So, the same thing happened with H-games, that's why some game marked NTR and other thing i like up there, but i critically hate it, because of the story

P/S: it does not stop at only Visual Novel, also CG pack, and RPG as well, if you can, there are some good RPG on dlsite

Last edited:
I got tired of vanilla, so I started to get into genres that I never thought I'd give a damn about. NTR isn't my top favorite, but it's up there and I play it a lot. My first exposure to it was through bad ends like Bible Black; as I sought more and more non-vanilla stuff, I eventually came around on NTR mainly for the art.

People tend to do so self-insertion sort of thing that I shy away from, it's neither a life portrayal nor psychoanalytically relevant. It's fiction and at best it may make your dick hard. However, some people have a hard time accepting that, which is why you see a lot of unnecessary comments or other mundane shit on e-hentai and the like - be it NTR, yaoi, or other 'controversial' themes.

Personally I find VNs kind of boring for the most part since they're formulaic; RPG Maker has relatively less barriers to access, so there's a better hit ratio in RPG Maker games in general. I prefer those.

As for CG, doujinshi or manga, that largely depends on art. Like Aiue Oka, Kiasa, Itou Eight, Rocket Monkey, Ver 9...I'm much more forgiving about plot as long as it isn't pure rape.

i never hated NTR but got hooked to that fetish back when i played gatenkei for the first time, i dont know, something must have flipped inside of me after that game, since then i binge everything ntr related..

but i am never a big fan on ntr type A or type C, it has to be Type b, or netorase for me

i never hated NTR but got hooked to that fetish back when i played gatenkei for the first time, i dont know, something must have flipped inside of me after that game, since then i binge everything ntr related..

but i am never a big fan on ntr type A or type C, it has to be Type b, or netorase for me

it's the same for me too. Type C is the worst NTR, its primarily Rape.

this fetish should strictly stick to fiction cause you'd never want this to happen in your real life,though cheating on partners/lovers happens all the time on both sides in the real world but as far as the fiction is concerned I think its OK but I only watch those titles with fine animation, art and well endowed ladies
For me it is ok in real life if my relationship with the girl is based only on sex and I've no plans to make kids with her. Of course only in the case if she still have sex with me even if she has other partner. Also I think it would be very exciting to properly "punish" this girl hardly while watching video of her cheating on me. The best thing is if she "cheating" in "vanilla way" and then have hardcore sex with me, it would be closer to netori though. Also I wanna try swapping IRL. Of course only if I don't plan to become family with this girl.

Also I've find a pattern that when all good and comfortable in my life then I become really aroused only on dark stuff, mostly netorare, and if something bad happens, then vanilla is more preferable. Someone have similar experience?

Otome Dori was my first NTR and I HATED it the first time I saw it. Then, some months later, I started thinking about how fuckin sexy the animation was and got curious about NTR again. Now that I'm a super perv, I don't mind it at all! It is important to stay objective and remember they're only characters!

the only NTR i hate

are the one who only use the lazy excuse that the protagonist as a smaller dick, so get cucked

good NTR will bank on psychological flaws or situation

I'm the same, in my case i like ntr when i'm looking for it on mangas, eroges, etc, but when i'm reading books and WN's ntr is still a big nope for me and i doubt that will change in the future, ntr isn't my favorite ''genre'' after all.

life won't be easy and harem are unreal, well, specially in japan, when a men go to work, his wife stay at home (normally JP women already married alway stay at home do chore, shopping etc...) he doesn't know what the hell his wife did at home

that's the reality of life, do you think you are easy to make a harem?, if you are, i'm 1000% sure that i can broke you girls and steal your harem ( trained from more than 100 NTR games ) in any way base on her personal, even she is a yandere, stundere dandere or some air head i can still broke her ( blackmail<know her weakness and attack on it>, kidnap<too easy>, hallucination<2 kind, using drug or fool around>, molest<alway happen on trains in JP>, trick<some kind of fake yourself like being a successful man, or a rich man>, threat <different from blackmail if you understand how it work> and some more)

funny some people still believe he can make a harem ( normally western countries ) like Kirito or mc in The World God only Know, To love ru :) smile friends, Japan full of anti-harem

so, that's how i become a devil, learn how to break a girl, try different method and see what you got ( some NTR RPG games ) or JUST DO IT! like some VN, also some VN have choice to break a girl but for different protagonists and lead to the same thing, but some VN have the ending which mc still get back his girl after she did NTR, i call that "bad end"

anyway, i know in some of you still prefer the ending that i called "bad end", yeah, they love NTR, but they also want the ending that main char still take back his girl. Everyone have different taste :)

Another is there are 3 category in NTR : Netorare netori and netorase, i love all of them, but some people only love one, knowing more about 3 different kind of it you can see this
http://www.anime-sharing.com/forum/...ssion-thread-44653/index1134.html#post2684650

Last edited:
that's the reality of life, do you think you are easy to make a harem?, if you are, i'm 1000% sure that i can broke you girls and steal your harem ( trained from more than 100 NTR games ) in any way base on her personal, even she is a yandere, stundere dandere or some air head i can still broke her ( blackmail<know her weakness and attack on it>, kidnap<too easy>, hallucination<2 kind, using drug or fool around>, molest<alway happen on trains in JP>, trick<some kind of fake yourself like being a successful man, or a rich man>, threat <different from blackmail if you understand how it work> and some more)

funny some people still believe he can make a harem ( normally western countries ) like Kirito or mc in The World God only Know, To love ru :) smile friends, Japan full of anti-harem
I personally know people who has MLTR = harem, they know how relationships work and have experience with at least half-hundred sexual partners. Ordinary man can't openly have more then one girl at same time, only if they keep their "harem" secretly.
Also games is games and real life is real life, most of your methods would get you in jail. ;)

Nah, I loved the genre even before I engaged into this whole hentai mess.
I am no cuck, I swear.

However, there're different netorare types. So far, the only one I despise of are those titles, where the rapist is an ugly old man(or just an ugly person), because I just can't associate myself with him. And it just feels not aesthetically right, if you know what I mean.

However, there're different netorare types. So far, the only one I despise of are those titles, where the rapist is an ugly old man(or just an ugly person), because I just can't associate myself with him. And it just feels not aesthetically right, if you know what I mean.
I don't know, sometimes the absurdity of the situation makes it hot. You take this absolute bomb-shell anime girl who could realistically have anybody she wanted and yet she still gives into lust and depravity with some loser otaku. I kinda prefer sukebe oji-sans and social outcasts who blackmail their way into the girl's pants. For one thing, we'll all be old men one day, even if self-inserting is moot (and also kinda weird); and I'm sure there's times where you've felt you aren't good enough for the people around you, even when the sentiment is untrue.

On the other hand, if it's just some mopey wet-noodle of a handsome dude I just don't see the point. I like the dark themes, so i'd rather not have ntr where it's just a reverse pov love-story and the heroine just mistakenly chose the wrong boyfriend initially. The good thing about morally corrupt characters is that they tend to be more assertive than their harem stand-in counter-parts; which acts as a necessary catalyst to give the conflict in the story reason.

Also its like the extreme opposite of femdom (which i think is trash, even when its yuri femdom like with oboro x asagi). The more worthless and creepy the ntr protagonist, the more meek and submissive the heroine appears.

Edit: Just to clarify, oboro is still hot, but the femdom is trash because you never get a good oboro route regardless; meanwhilst the entire scene, which should be about asagi being humiliated, is more about her arguing with oboro. Also it leads to more trash futa, so fuck that.

I don't know, sometimes the absurdity of the situation makes it hot. You take this absolute bomb-shell anime girl who could realistically have anybody she wanted and yet she still gives into lust and depravity with some loser otaku. I kinda prefer sukebe oji-sans and social outcasts who blackmail their way into the girl's pants. For one thing, we'll all be old men one day, even if self-inserting is moot (and also kinda weird); and I'm sure there's times where you've felt you aren't good enough for the people around you, even when the sentiment is untrue.

On the other hand, if it's just some mopey wet-noodle of a handsome dude I just don't see the point. I like the dark themes, so i'd rather not have ntr where it's just a reverse pov love-story and the heroine just mistakenly chose the wrong boyfriend initially. The good thing about morally corrupt characters is that they tend to be more assertive than their harem stand-in counter-parts; which acts as a necessary catalyst to give the conflict in the story reason.

Also its like the extreme opposite of femdom (which i think is trash, even when its yuri femdom like with oboro x asagi). The more worthless and creepy the ntr protagonist, the more meek and submissive the heroine appears.

Edit: Just to clarify, oboro is still hot, but the femdom is trash because you never get a good oboro route regardless; meanwhilst the entire scene, which should be about asagi being humiliated, is more about her arguing with oboro. Also it leads to more trash futa, so fuck that.

Well, I admit that I see your point. There're some different aesthetics to be felt because of some beauty being defiled by its ultimate antithesis. And I forgot to say, that not all the titles with ugly dudes are bad, some are worthy to mention(tho I can't really remember, because I rarely watch them). However, the whole blackmail thing can come out of absurdity and I, personally, don't feel the whole thing just because the gears in my head stopped spinning in attempts to process why that sexy chick suddenly jumps on that smelly old cock. I know, "hentai logic" and shit, but I just can't help but thinking and forgetting to jack off.

Nah, I loved the genre even before I engaged into this whole hentai mess.
I am no cuck, I swear.

You just probably feel that this is impossible in real life for a beautiful girl to willingly sleep with an ugly man. But in truth women more care about your social success and personality, so there are ugly guys who fuck model lvl girls. If you understand that, then you wouldn't hate this sort of guys so much.

You just probably feel that this is impossible in real life for a beautiful girl to willingly sleep with an ugly man. But in truth women more care about your social success and personality, so there are ugly guys who fuck model lvl girls. If you understand that, then you wouldn't hate this sort of guys so much.

Nonono, you don't get my point.
I don't hate that sort of guys. It's just the whole scene of copulation looks ugly af when they are on board. Simple as that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.