Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Noemi's Toscana Rebirth! (NTR game, HQ)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Re: Noemi's Toscana Rebirth! (NTR game, HQ)

Hey there everyone! Been a long, long while!

We're back again though, because at long last we've got a public build of the main Noemi's Toscana Rebirth game to share with everyone!

It can be found publicly released here, and the prequel Mini-VN introduction to the whole shebang too!

We've been hard at work developing the game, and the other one in the same shared universe (Agents of Heels), since this thread was opened. We hope y'all enjoy the game and that we'll see you around for future releases! v0.4 will be coming up before the end of the year!

All the best guys and gals!

- Unshi and Spook of beWilder!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bewilder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

I've played what's available. The game has potential but also has a long way to go. The characters are well designed and atractive, the posing is also decent. The story has potential for good NTR but a couple of choices make me worry. There seems to be a lot of irons in the fire, with at least half a dozen paths all of which are currently only as far as the first scene for the routes, this also happens to be an hour maybe more deep in the game.

There is really only one BJ scene and a couple of lingerie scenes. I understand tease and build up, so I think this is fine, but at the moment there isn't much to do. The mechanics are interesting and have potential once everything is live. I hope they change Sal a little to make him a douche with a magic cock rather than a cheasy one. Once 0.4 lands will prbably cut back my sub as I only really signed up for this game.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to alwaysb86 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysb86 View Post
    I've played what's available. The game has potential but also has a long way to go. The characters are well designed and atractive, the posing is also decent. The story has potential for good NTR but a couple of choices make me worry. There seems to be a lot of irons in the fire, with at least half a dozen paths all of which are currently only as far as the first scene for the routes, this also happens to be an hour maybe more deep in the game.

There is really only one BJ scene and a couple of lingerie scenes. I understand tease and build up, so I think this is fine, but at the moment there isn't much to do. The mechanics are interesting and have potential once everything is live. I hope they change Sal a little to make him a douche with a magic cock rather than a cheasy one. Once 0.4 lands will prbably cut back my sub as I only really signed up for this game.
    Thanks for the kinds words my friend, glad you like the game so far. I do admit it's a bit of an ambitious project with a fair bit going on, but better that than a half-assed one, am I right?

We'd also like to up the pace with bigger updates, but there is only so much we can do with 2 people in 4 weeks, you know? We're saving for better hardware that will make for more CGs per update should all go well, and that means more paths moving faster, but also at the moment we're still trying to get all our characters (particularly our girls) into the mix so we can drive all the sexy paths forward and let the main story boil up more naturally. Until then we're pushing the Brad path the most as it's the best for earlier sex events (nice stuff coming up in the next few updates there) and also builds the relationship up for the player so when Noemi dashes it, it's all the more intense... let's see how we do shall we?

The gameplay mechanics are also something we like, but again, its still a work in progress there (though only one last thing should be left to add after v0.4 besides sexier gameplay outcomes!). This is also eating into our CG count per release as we have to fill in all the outcomes to at least 1 per option, but once again we'll get pasted that in over the next few versions and we'll be pumping our scenes all the way from there! it's a shame our original gameplay, which didn't need such additions, didn't work out.... but the fans didn't like it so we made a change for the better! Glad it's being well received.

Anyways... that was a bit long winded. My bad. Really pumped to hear you like the game! Too bad you're not a Agents of Heels guy it seems but not everyone likes everything, we understand! Hope to see you around and chatting when we have Noemi on the go though!

All the best, buddy!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bewilder For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

Thanks for the reply. I'm certainly interested to see where the game goes. My main concern would be that by having too many paths/ characters, the attention is taken away from the reason I am there, NTR. Still i'll stick around, with a smaller contribution and I might check out the other game.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysb86 View Post
    Thanks for the reply. I'm certainly interested to see where the game goes. My main concern would be that by having too many paths/ characters, the attention is taken away from the reason I am there, NTR. Still i'll stick around, with a smaller contribution and I might check out the other game.
    I understand my friend, and don't worry about the contribution, of course every bit of it helps but we're happy to have any amount of support. As for the NTR, I don't think there will be much fear of missing out on that. Of the remaining characters left to appear, most are potential love interests for Noe, or in the case of some, "love" isn't the right word, but she'll still cheat with them nonetheless! You'll see what I mean whrn thr time comes... muhahaha.

Sadly, ntr only themed games tend not to be played all that much in the Western side of the world, something we hope we can change in some people's minds at least by giving them a quality game, so the other girls are also there to provide a little extra content for other tastes, and for those who like a little more than just ntr too. We think they add to the game overall though, as well as the world we are building between all our games/comics/media... but fear not Noemi is the star of the show and that show will go on!

Anyways, great talking to you again but I must away back to my lair to make sexy things happen for both our series. It's a busy month I say! Cheers buddy and all the best once more!

Thanks
    Achievements:

Ho-ho-ho everyone, we wanted to swing by and wish you all a Merry Christmas while we keep rolling on with Noemi. Enjoy some Kelsey and Kate on us!

beWilder_Christmas2019.jpg

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hey there fine folks, we're back again we are!

It's been on our list for awhile now, but at last we've got an update to our public version of Noemi's Toscana Rebirth! It's at last up to v0.2 to all our public fans, so why not leave it here for those who'd like a taste of the fun?

Find it here, amongst all our other goodies! And if you like this, don't forget about our Agents of Heels that recently made it to v0.10 too!

All the best, our buddies, we'll see you around the forums and at Little Toscana's doorstep too!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information