Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: Noemi's Toscana Rebirth! (NTR game, HQ)

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Red face Noemi's Toscana Rebirth (NTR game, HQ)

Guys, we have interesting NTR game here:
    Description there: https://www.patreon.com/posts/we-have-noemis-16828229
    Link to free demo there: https://www.patreon.com/posts/ntr-origins-noe-17532830
    Official Discord Channel - https://discord.gg/ed88jJ
    Quite high quality. Good English, good renders. Story seems OK. I pledged 1$ to support them.

So, right off the bat, let’s talk about what to expect from this project. As the name suggests, NTR will involve the ntr fetish (from now on this Patreon will refer to the Project using all caps, NTR, and the fetish in all lowercase, ntr). It will include instances of ntr type A and type B, but more so it will involve Cuckoldry and Hotwifing. It will also encompass the build up, the corruption (we like to think of 'Nerve' as the positive version of corruption) and the taboo that goes with these fetishes.
    Our heroine Noemi (call her Noe, everyone else does) is the only child of an Italian (Florentine) immigrant to the USA, who is also a self made entrepreneur and chef. She runs her own restaurant in a small neighbourhood in suburban Philadelphia with her fiancé Brad and her long-term waitresses, who are like sisters to her. Life has been good to her… too good. It all comes crashing down around her when her father is sent to an early grave and his secret debts come to light. As his only heir, they become Noe's and just like that she is under a burden of a 6-figure payment. That's not her only problem however as the biggest chain restaurant in town opens its dozenth location just across the street. She learns first hand how cut throat the food business can be at the hands of Mr. Baines and his chain “Salvatore's Deli”. Noe shows us just how hard it is to fight off crushing debt and a lecherous, treacherous rival restaurateur all while trying to keep her dream shop open. She's by no means alone however as her eternally optimistic fiancé, a trio of trainee waitresses (Kriem, Frankie and Kelsey), and her last remaining regular, the grizzled ex-cop 'Old Roy' all back her up in the head-to-head with the world. Will she make it to her long awaited wedding day? And will she be the same person as she was when all this began? That's up to you now, isn't it!? C'mon by 'Little Toscana' and see what we're serving up!
    Some Images:
    CHARS_Frankie_Initial_Marketing_All_smaller.jpg
    Final_Render_smaller.jpg
    Sofa_All_Girls_smaller.jpg
    Last edited by Shadovv; May 11th, 2018 at 08:48 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registeredTagger Second Class1000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Noemi's Toscana Rebirth! (NTR game, HQ)

So, there is some clarification I received on official Disord channel:
    NTR (game name, not genre) consist of:
    1. "NTR (The game)"
    Main game, with gameplay, choices etc. There is only one (female) protagonist here - Noe.
    2. "The NTR Origin Stories"
    Kinetic novels (no choices) introducing main characters (these characters are/will be protagonist there).

So (free) game link we have is to one of few NTR Origin Stories and do not represent main game's gameplay.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Great render quality, but whyyyyyyyy an heroine ?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I saw this a few days ago and got pretty excited because the 3D renders are beautiful and the dev seems pretty dedicated. The only problem is the only release thus far is locked behind a $20 paywall. The prequel story is out, but from what I understand it doesn't feature any NTR.

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc View Post
    but whyyyyyyyy an heroine ?
    What exactly does this mean

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
    some people (like me) hate to play ntr game with female MC because for us the point of view of the story must be the guy who lose the girl. its the fucking core of this fetish, and play a female mc completely turned off the mood.
    Siegfried and Redorc like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Yawn View Post
    I saw this a few days ago and got pretty excited because the 3D renders are beautiful and the dev seems pretty dedicated. The only problem is the only release thus far is locked behind a $20 paywall. The prequel story is out, but from what I understand it doesn't feature any NTR.

Hey, hey! Dev here. Cheers guys for starting up a thread on here for us.

To you comment about the paywall, that's all a part of how we test the game and support development. Eventually it'll come down (each month it halves in price as we refine it) and then it'll be out for free, just like our other game. It's a great boon to us to have the support (we work on our games as full time jobs, no half-assed "when I get to $5000/month I'll quit my job crap here. We did that already) but of you just don't have it in you, you only have to wait my friend.

All the best!
    Shadovv likes this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by evil987 View Post
    some people (like me) hate to play ntr game with female MC because for us the point of view of the story must be the guy who lose the girl. its the fucking core of this fetish, and play a female mc completely turned off the mood.
    Yeah, but we for one prefer to have ladies taking up most of the screen time and really getting into the changes in her head! It's alright though, if you play Noe's Origin Story VN you can see it's mostly told in 3rd person with a focus on the girl's experience, but hey, that doesn't mean the focus isn't on what a hard time the fiance will be having. I'd say give it as shot, what have you got to lose? I think you find its better a lot of the adult games coming out these days, in pretty much every aspect. Let me know if I'm wrong, for real!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

That's fair, but it seems like the western game NTR scene is still very early on in its development. I don't think I can name a single true male protagonist NTR game from the west, at least not any worthwhile ones. But there are a handful of quality female MC ones, most probably because players who don't like NTR can still play them without feeling too alienated. In that way, they're much more marketable.

Quote Originally Posted by bewilder View Post
    Yeah, but we for one prefer to have ladies taking up most of the screen time and really getting into the changes in her head! It's alright though, if you play Noe's Origin Story VN you can see it's mostly told in 3rd person with a focus on the girl's experience, but hey, that doesn't mean the focus isn't on what a hard time the fiance will be having. I'd say give it as shot, what have you got to lose? I think you find its better a lot of the adult games coming out these days, in pretty much every aspect. Let me know if I'm wrong, for real!
    You seem to have a pretty good idea of what you want to explore with this perspective, and I don't particularly mind female MC's (I feel like each perspective has their pros and cons), so I'll be monitoring this one for sure. It reminds me of another game, Anna Exciting Affection, only in a better structure (I hate RPGM). Looking forward to updates.

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

This.
    Though I don't hate it, but it doesn't feel ntr at all, it's just corruption with mc cheating.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by bewilder View Post
    but that's it's totally fine, and i don't have problem to play a game like this with a female MC
    but i will play it without sense any kind of ntr feelings, and like someone have say;

Quote Originally Posted by Redorc
    Though I don't hate it, but it doesn't feel ntr at all, it's just corruption with mc cheating.
    the game for me will be a normal corruption game with cheating, and that doesn't mean i can't enjoy the game but simply that I have not played a ntr game. it's all about point of view and feelings i guess.
    Redorc likes this.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information