Looking for NTR with voyeurism

DingoRingo

Sep 30, 2020
So basically Im looking for any NTR game that has alot of voyeuristic elements or there's an early reveal so the MC knows he's a third wheel in general.

Something similar to NTRPG2 would be great, I really enjoyed this game even though Im not a fan of pixel art in general but the concept itselt was very erotic because most the hscenes were the MC looking for what was happening behind his back.
I've also played Dark/Thug Hero Party but I felt it was kinda stale(and just alot of rape so the corruption felt weak) trying it after the NTRPG series or maybe I just didnt click with any of the characters.

That does look like a decent NTRPG2 clone, unfortunately theres no translation and it looks plot intensive so reading all that with MTL seems like its gonna be tedious but Ill give a try,

Thanks.

BTW it looks like for the game I recommended, the dev is hyping a good update adding content.
Hopefully it will adds some ntr value overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?