Page 964 of 2376 FirstFirst ... 4648649149549629639649659669741014106414641964 ... LastLast
Results 9,631 to 9,640 of 23755
Like Tree12274Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #9631
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 257 Times in 130 Posts
    Points: 8,407, Level: 61
    Points: 8,407, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    Try a different browser, I just tried from my phone and works fine.
    i think raspberry just said he tried with different browser and it's not working..

    just now tried open with internet explorer on my phone, cannot..
    chrome on my pc, also cannot..
    just download mozilla, not even text appeared when click "read online" T_T

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Selendius For This Useful Post:


  3. #9632
    Lewd Princess Selina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    in your dreams ^_^
    Posts
    541
    Thanks
    35
    Thanked 81 Times in 53 Posts
    Points: 10,463, Level: 68
    Points: 10,463, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    new ntr rpg is coming guys http://2990nikuniku.blog.fc2.com/

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Selina For This Useful Post:


  5. #9633
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 51 Times in 37 Posts
    Points: 6,279, Level: 51
    Points: 6,279, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendius View Post
    hei guys, maybe some of you already know
      Spoiler: this site 
    http://hentai.cafe/
    , it's a good one i tell you, but starting from few days before, when i want to access the galery, it says page isn’t working and currently unable to handle this request, anybody know why?
    is this what I think it is? thank you very much for this new site...is there any list for fjord stuff like this??

    edit:

    holy shit this website makes me go down deep into rabbit hole and now I'm on my way DL-ing all fjorded stuff....800++ doujin...goddamn..
    Last edited by gyahaha; September 11th, 2016 at 03:50 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to gyahaha For This Useful Post:


  7. #9634
    Senior Member Miraluka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 105 Times in 79 Posts
    Points: 5,917, Level: 49
    Points: 5,917, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Selendius View Post
    i think raspberry just said he tried with different browser and it's not working..

    just now tried open with internet explorer on my phone, cannot..
    chrome on my pc, also cannot..
    just download mozilla, not even text appeared when click "read online" T_T
    I'm starting to think it might be blocked on your country.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to Miraluka For This Useful Post:


  9. #9635
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    49
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
    Points: 2,266, Level: 28
    Points: 2,266, Level: 28
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    ouch http error 500 from hentai.cafe

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to NanayaRyuuichi For This Useful Post:


  11. #9636
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Equator
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    228
    Thanked 257 Times in 130 Posts
    Points: 8,407, Level: 61
    Points: 8,407, Level: 61
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Miraluka View Post
    I'm starting to think it might be blocked on your country.
    i want to cry tears if this is true, just last month its still fine. after last update batch it become like this

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaRyuuichi View Post
    ouch http error 500 from hentai.cafe
    haha..welcome to the "error 500" club bros..

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Selendius For This Useful Post:


  13. #9637
    Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,287
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 413 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 17,321, Level: 83
    Points: 17,321, Level: 83
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by NanayaRyuuichi View Post
    ouch http error 500 from hentai.cafe
    Same for me, error 500 means something is wrong server-side.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to Redorc For This Useful Post:


  15. #9638
    Senior Member Miraluka's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    560
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 105 Times in 79 Posts
    Points: 5,917, Level: 49
    Points: 5,917, Level: 49
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    I got home and tried on PC, still fine.
    I can even read the first doujins on the page like HIgenamuchi's Summer time.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Miraluka For This Useful Post:


  17. #9639
    Senior Member Asphyx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Behind you.
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    46
    Thanked 72 Times in 55 Posts
    Points: 6,183, Level: 51
    Points: 6,183, Level: 51
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    New anim game spoilers (female pov)

    I've played a bit more of the new anim game. I've been very busy though so i haven't made all that much progress. I didn't proof read this so hopefully my grammar is okay.

      Spoiler: new anim female pov spoilers 
    On the night Chinatsu's husband falls asleep with the managers wife during the wife-swapping, Chinatsu and the manager take a peek because she's wondering what's taking them so long. They both walk inside and Chinatsu is clearly flustered and annoyed. "I see how it is" kind of attitude. The manager puts his arm around chinatsu to comfort her, and somehow they both get excited and Chinatsu gives the manager a blowjob while in the same room the others are sleeping in.

    Here's the best part though, the managers wife wakes up and catches them in the act! The managers wife even ends up joining in for a double blowjob. She's clearly a nympho and very erotic from the things she's saying. I think it's becoming more clear that in any route Chinatsu's husband "wins" the managers wife, it's going to be very one sided. She likes it big.

    That next morning Chinatsu pretends she doesn't know about those two sleeping together.

    The night chinatsu finally gets caught happens not long after. She's in such a state of pleasure that she can't move to stop. Going by her internal thoughts after, she feels very guilty and is by no means "corrupted" or anything.

    A few scenes occur when Chinatsu and the manager go out to exercise.

    Then there's the night of that party. You're not given an option to go to the party room after so it seems like the "true" answer is to go to separate hotel rooms. At the end Chinatsu doesn't want to stop yet, the manager calls the other two and tells her Chinatsu's gone to sleep because she wasn't feeling well (a lie) and they continue to have sex several times into the night. She feels guilty for lying.

    Before going to the beach chinatsu comes home early and catches her husband and the managers wife having sex in their swim suits on the bed. She even witnesses her husband cum inside her and she's absolutely devastated and runs out, only to come across the manager. The manager comforts her but nothing sexual occurs.

    Then they go to the holliday house, that night chinatsu's husband gets drunk and passes out. It's the first night Chinatsu does it unprotected with the manager and he comes inside her several times. She requests it to be unprotected because she's jealous and wants to "make it even".

    At the cafe they go to for lunch, chinatsu steps out and gives the manager a blowjob in the bath room.

    At the beach chinatsu and the manager once again find the other two having sex behind some rocks. Again they're doing it unprotected and Chinatsu is very sad about it again. This once again leads to chinatsu and the manager doing it a few times in the shower without protection.

    That's all i've done so far since my last post. Hope to finish it sometime this week. So far it's just a story of jealousy and petty revenge by "making it even". I didn't agree with tentacle bandit at first saying that the element of ntr wasn't very strong, but I have to agree now. It's kinda weak. It's still pretty good though.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Asphyx For This Useful Post:


  19. #9640
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    245
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 40 Times in 31 Posts
    Points: 4,050, Level: 40
    Points: 4,050, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyx View Post
    New anim game spoilers (female pov)

    I've played a bit more of the new anim game. I've been very busy though so i haven't made all that much progress. I didn't proof read this so hopefully my grammar is okay.

      Spoiler: new anim female pov spoilers 
    On the night Chinatsu's husband falls asleep with the managers wife during the wife-swapping, Chinatsu and the manager take a peek because she's wondering what's taking them so long. They both walk inside and Chinatsu is clearly flustered and annoyed. "I see how it is" kind of attitude. The manager puts his arm around chinatsu to comfort her, and somehow they both get excited and Chinatsu gives the manager a blowjob while in the same room the others are sleeping in.

    Here's the best part though, the managers wife wakes up and catches them in the act! The managers wife even ends up joining in for a double blowjob. She's clearly a nympho and very erotic from the things she's saying. I think it's becoming more clear that in any route Chinatsu's husband "wins" the managers wife, it's going to be very one sided. She likes it big.

    That next morning Chinatsu pretends she doesn't know about those two sleeping together.

    The night chinatsu finally gets caught happens not long after. She's in such a state of pleasure that she can't move to stop. Going by her internal thoughts after, she feels very guilty and is by no means "corrupted" or anything.

    A few scenes occur when Chinatsu and the manager go out to exercise.

    Then there's the night of that party. You're not given an option to go to the party room after so it seems like the "true" answer is to go to separate hotel rooms. At the end Chinatsu doesn't want to stop yet, the manager calls the other two and tells her Chinatsu's gone to sleep because she wasn't feeling well (a lie) and they continue to have sex several times into the night. She feels guilty for lying.

    Before going to the beach chinatsu comes home early and catches her husband and the managers wife having sex in their swim suits on the bed. She even witnesses her husband cum inside her and she's absolutely devastated and runs out, only to come across the manager. The manager comforts her but nothing sexual occurs.

    Then they go to the holliday house, that night chinatsu's husband gets drunk and passes out. It's the first night Chinatsu does it unprotected with the manager and he comes inside her several times. She requests it to be unprotected because she's jealous and wants to "make it even".

    At the cafe they go to for lunch, chinatsu steps out and gives the manager a blowjob in the bath room.

    At the beach chinatsu and the manager once again find the other two having sex behind some rocks. Again they're doing it unprotected and Chinatsu is very sad about it again. This once again leads to chinatsu and the manager doing it a few times in the shower without protection.

    That's all i've done so far since my last post. Hope to finish it sometime this week. So far it's just a story of jealousy and petty revenge by "making it even". I didn't agree with tentacle bandit at first saying that the element of ntr wasn't very strong, but I have to agree now. It's kinda weak. It's still pretty good though.
    Thanks for the breakdowns, can't wait to read the rest

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to AliceT For This Useful Post:


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 20 users browsing this thread. (4 members and 16 guests)

  1. FirstStageXD,
  2. meolucky,
  3. tropomien,
  4. woomba

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •