Like Tree2492Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

@teko2009 Indeed. There are several other things in hentai I've found quite erotic as hentai, but which I'd never want to see happen in reality. Either because it's would actually end in people getting hurt, or because I couldn't see it being erotic when it was the real thing. If you think about it, you yourself might have a couple of things that work fine as a fantasy but probably wouldn't be the same if they ever actually happened. It's an important distinction.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree FriendsRecommendation Second Class

i mean even in ero games you love certain female protagonist and there are other people who playing those games to find the love that between the both not unrequired love or your lover cheated on you
    in my case i like love stories like clanned and shuffle
    in case of clanned it is pure love so there is no ero and stuff like that but for bad these kind of stories i can not find these days
    even through clanned has slice of life that made me cry when his wife died while giving birth and then after 5 years the girl died with her mother same sickness but thanks that was all dream or like i said if i was in his place i could not found myself withstand that ever cracking my soul leaving an empty shell finding my self burned out

last thing is the other guy is rival that wanted the female to love him or just a guy who will rape her
    because it may differ my opinion on that kind of game
    and if some one remember stories like clanned please tell me

Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by teko2009 View Post
    i mean even in ero games you love certain female protagonist and there are other people who playing those games to find the love that between the both not unrequired love or your lover cheated on you
    in my case i like love stories like clanned and shuffle

in case of clanned it is pure love so there is no ero and stuff like that but for bad these kind of stories i can not find these days
    even through clanned has slice of life that made me cry when his wife died while giving birth and then after 5 years the girl died with her mother same sickness but thanks that was all dream or like i said if i was in his place i could not found myself withstand that ever cracking my soul leaving an empty shell finding my self burned out
    Well, outside of the purely erotic/nukige genre, I love games with clever/interesting protagonists or/and great stories à la Akatsuki no Goei, Coμ - Kuroi Ryuu to Yasashii Oukoku -, G-senjou no Maou, Koiiro Soramoyou, etc...
    And yes, basically, playing (good) ntr games is about finding exciting/arousing the part when the woman cheats on you and the change of her behavior.

last thing is the other guy is rival that wanted the female to love him or just a guy who will rape her
    because it may differ my opinion on that kind of game
    It depends on the game, really: you'll find the two versions... even in the same, as two different routes, for example

If you like sad stories, maybe you'll like the last game I played (and that I loved) : Tapestry -you will meet yourself-
    It's a slice of life comedy with a dying protagonist, really good.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by teko2009 View Post
    Clannad fans seem to like ef - a fairy tale of the two (I don't).
    Kanon (translated) is an obvious choice so is Air but fuck Key, go for a different company/kind of games, if I were you I'd play Kimi ga Nozomu Eien ( http://vndb.org/v94 )

Redorc mentioned G-senjou no Maou, which is a must play and will provide some of the emotional one-two's you seem to like (dat Haru ending)

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

http://tinyurl.com/6pfczfn

online NTR game in the making

anyone figure out how to get this working? I can download user files but I don't know which program runs it

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by starlightbreaker View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/6pfczfn

online NTR game in the making

anyone figure out how to get this working? I can download user files but I don't know which program runs it
    You can't do anything about it, since it's not out yet. Earliest date is March 23 for something or other and the release looks to be May.

Helluva concept though. Teatime's been trying to push an online angle for a while now and this takes the cake. It looks like you basically make a customized girl (typical teatime stylings) and other players can then go after her. I'm actually a little surprised this one's flown under the radar.

Love the concept, but concerned about how to actually play it when it comes out. Online has a lot of implications like more powerful DRM and region locking. It's a pain as it is already to access the site (I'm not using a proxy as I haven't found one that works, but if anyone has one or a similar method that works, PM pretty please?), I can just imagine what types of protections can be put on the game itself.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Page says March 23 for preorders and May 25 for release, also mentions a demo in the works. As canthics said I don't know how this slipped past our radar.
    I'd say this will be an editor similar to Custom Girl 3D, them you upload the girl to their Tamzone service and everyone can download and use her in the "gameplay" part of the game, could be great if done well. Waiting warmly for this.

Thanks
    Achievements:

There's also an interesting little game going on on pixiv at the moment where a participating artist draws up and upload a girl of their creation, and other participant write up a scenario or draw the girl in various NTR situations.

Once you think about it, the whole idea of uploading a girl you put a lot of effort into customizing and making perfect for your taste online for others to mess with and maybe even send a record of their deeds is pretty ntr'y. All you need is a way to share techarts/AG3/AA/whatever saves, a place to communicate and some likeminded and imaginative pervs. Hell, could be done here.

Thanks
    Achievements:

Hey, what's the opinion on boku no kanojo ha gaten kei, by Elf? (http://anonym.to/http://www.dmm.co.j.../cid=elf_0018/)

I haven't played it at all, but I've seen it around a bunch of times. Is it good?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by tryguy View Post
    Hey, what's the opinion on boku no kanojo ha gaten kei, by Elf? (http://anonym.to/http://www.dmm.co.j.../cid=elf_0018/)

I haven't played it at all, but I've seen it around a bunch of times. Is it good?
    Best NTR game. Ever.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fobboy For This Useful Post:

Thread Information