Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1 View Post
    so far last night I play マリッジブルー「婚約者がいるのに、どうしてこんな男に……」 I got the same ending over and over the Sayaka's student, MC and Sayaka seniors ending.
    The route divergence happens pretty quick for this game. I got all the endings and as far as I know, only 2 early choices determine 5 of the potential 6 main routes (whether you buy the ring and whether you introduce Sayaka to the MC's parents).

As far as I know, choosing to buy the ring leads to the senior route with the blue gauge determining how big a role the older sister plays into the story.

Not buying a ring/introducing to parents leads to the coworker route. The MC's mom wants Sayaka to quit her job to be a housewife and the older coworker becomes her confidant.

Not buying a ring/no introduction leads to the student routes (and the route splits again when you choose who Sayaka attends the event with). Pretty shallow routes IMO.

The father-in-law route was a bit trickier to get as I'm not 100% sure what the priority on it is yet, but it involves cumming inside her and she tells the MC she's pregnant.

There are a few instant game overs that can happen in the game, but they're so abrupt that you can reload the choose the next option without noticing much.

All in all, I was pretty disappointed with this game.
    I know a lot of people didn't like Soredemo Tsuma, but I found it pretty nice as things happened over the course of several months. Everything in Marriage Blue feels rushed and the routes themselves were pretty shallow with little to no build up whatsoever. I guess the senior route is the "main NTR" route of the game if you go through the prologue, but even that was facepalm-worthy when the older sister just pops out of nowhere and apparently hates you. The student has a crush on Sayaka so naturally she sleeps with him when he's depressed. I liked how they added a "subheroine route" for variety, but it would help if the girl wasn't a psychopath. The coworker route had some potential, but I skipped through it once the plot disappeared and it turned into a nukige. Speaking of which, I felt the game (outside of the senior route), did little in terms of NTR. The MC literally disappears from the game in a few routes only appearing when some critical choice option pops up. I also hate how they gutted the detective system from Soredemo Tsuma which I felt made it pretty interactive.
    Last edited by SnowPatrol; February 28th, 2012 at 02:35 AM.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by SnowPatrol View Post
    The route divergence happens pretty quick for this game. I got all the endings and as far as I know, only 2 early choices determine 5 of the potential 6 main routes (whether you buy the ring and whether you introduce Sayaka to the MC's parents).

As far as I know, choosing to buy the ring leads to the senior route with the blue gauge determining how big a role the older sister plays into the story.

Not buying a ring/introducing to parents leads to the coworker route. The MC's mom wants Sayaka to quit her job to be a housewife and the older coworker becomes her confidant.

Not buying a ring/no introduction leads to the student routes (and the route splits again when you choose who Sayaka attends the event with). Pretty shallow routes IMO.

The father-in-law route was a bit trickier to get as I'm not 100% sure what the priority on it is yet, but it involves cumming inside her and she tells the MC she's pregnant.

There are a few instant game overs that can happen in the game, but they're so abrupt that you can reload the choose the next option without noticing much.

All in all, I was pretty disappointed with this game.
    I know a lot of people didn't like Soredemo Tsuma, but I found it pretty nice as things happened over the course of several months. Everything in Marriage Blue feels rushed and the routes themselves were pretty shallow with little to no build up whatsoever. I guess the senior route is the "main NTR" route of the game if you go through the prologue, but even that was facepalm-worthy when the older sister just pops out of nowhere and apparently hates you. The student has a crush on Sayaka so naturally she sleeps with him when he's depressed. I liked how they added a "subheroine route" for variety, but it would help if the girl wasn't a psychopath. The coworker route had some potential, but I skipped through it once the plot disappeared and it turned into a nukige. Speaking of which, I felt the game (outside of the senior route), did little in terms of NTR. The MC literally disappears from the game in a few routes only appearing when some critical choice option pops up. I also hate how they gutted the detective system from Soredemo Tsuma which I felt made it pretty interactive.
    thanks for the info I will try to get some ending right after I playing my PS Vita
    Last edited by tidus1; February 28th, 2012 at 04:36 AM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Heya!

@SnowPatrol Thanks for your insights, Brother! Finally got it downloaded, so I'll be diving into it and probably doing some in-depth analysis once I've got some free time. I'm not expecting a great deal, and it was good to get some confirmation, but I saw the CGs and there looks to be some pretty good scenes. Have to find extra time between work, finishing Mass Effect 2 saves to prepare for Mass Effect 3(The game's hella fun, but I've beat it before and now I'm rushing, so it feels more like work.), other translation duties, and I'm back off the wagon again and have been getting reaquainted with my old cold-weather friends, hot whiskey and sake. Gotta keep on keeping on. xD

Also, has anyone else had any problems playing Nyuuki Taisai (乳姫大祭)? http://vndb.org/v6309 The only copies I've found have been glitched to all hell. Like you can play the better part of the game, but it crashes as you get to the end(and presumably the better NTR content), and from reading some different Japanese walkthroughs it seems like some of the scenes are out of order as well. Just wondering if there's an easy fix or something before I bother to did deeper. Thanks.
    Ignore This Signature
    "Hehehe... Not even your best bastardness can stop me this time!"
    "No! That's where you're wrong, Doctor Enema! The bastard always gets the girl!"

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience Points1 year registered

@Action Bastard Get the patch (patch_tw30.zip) here: http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=6345

@SnowPatrol Thanks for the information about Marriage Blue. Business as usual at Team Bitters.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree Friends1 year registered10000 Experience Points

@tf2spy Speaking of Team Biters failures, i never played it before, and i dont remember anyone saying it was bad, but its completely possible someone did (Like you). I just played 俺は彼女を信じてる!~遠距離恋愛のススメ~ 限定版 and its complete crap.

Reason: Protagonist has to sleep with other women to Trigger events (too busy to be with his wife) to get her to cheat or give bad guys the time to get her. Total Fail on so many levels.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:

@Telsa it did come out a year before the ntr post at hongfire got started but I always slam it down when it got brought up, epically since it got voted number 1 in most liked ntr game in a Japanese poll back in 08
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience Points1 year registeredThree Friends

Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    @Telsa it did come out a year before the ntr post at hongfire got started but I always slam it down when it got brought up, epically since it got voted number 1 in most liked ntr game in a Japanese poll back in 08
    japanesse people and westerness really do think diferently

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsThree FriendsVeteran

Figures that I find out how full of holes the latest Team Bitters offering is, right when I've just about finally finished torrenting it.
    Should I still bother trying it? Guess I'll think it over while looking through the list of others I'm still meaning to get round to playing....

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience PointsTagger Second Class

Heya!

@tf2spy Thanks for the help, Brother! Knew I could count on this thread for a quick answer!

@DiabolicalGenius C'mon, Man. I'll bet you knew before you started the torrent that it probably wasn't going to be the best game ever. Doesn't mean you might not find something you enjoy in it. Besides, we gotta take what we can get. xD
    Ignore This Signature
    "Hehehe... Not even your best bastardness can stop me this time!"
    "No! That's where you're wrong, Doctor Enema! The bastard always gets the girl!"

Thanks
    Achievements:

@DiabolicalGenius have not finished it but I say the first part better then the last game (the part before the NTR) give a bit more time to get to know the 2 main characters thou they are a bit boring and generic. I was looking for the father path and it was the last one I found (meaning I read all the parts before the NTR in each path. got all the crappy one shot rape out of the way and the psycho girl done first.

did the student one next (still on it) back in 2007 NTR was new and I was armed and ready to fap, triangle blue, long sex scens, all for it. now a days more for the emotion impact. If where seeing the girls point of view do the sex scene and show how it impact her life. I think Telsa was talking about show the women dealing with the guilt, I like that also, but back to this game. kid cums in her 3 times then blow job 2 times then more sex... finely over... nooooo now some shower sex. ok now it's over. I say it can have all those sex scenes but space them out and show some cause and effect that each one has on the wife and us-suspecting husband life. anyways I never like the magic penis syndrome where to bad buy can keep going and going and the girl keep... well you know. ok it's not so bad but when it goes nukige the scene in between have no development since there trying to get to the next sex scene as fast as they can ugg. SnowPatrol right about the MC seemingly becoming sparse when the NTR hits.
    Ignore This Signature

Thread Information