Like Tree8286Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare Thread

@Telsa Dude, I'm guessing it's cause you didn't play it, but the story in Yanduma is retarded... As much as it pains me to say so, because I think the game is fun and we could do for some more because it doesn't fall into the traps that a lot of other NTR games do, the story is so dumb and predictable you can predict pretty much the whole thing in the first 15 minutes of playing. Like, you more or less have to accept that all of the characters fell off the top of the Stupid Tree and smacked every branch on their way down. The writing is on the level of a random generic NTR manga only much longer. It's NOT a bad game, in fact, you can even call it a good game(Though how much of that is on its own merits and how much of that is because a lot of what we play is really shit is anyone's call.), but singling it out for the story strikes me as very strange. I think part of it's appeal is that it's fairly light-hearted for an NTR game, it's easy to follow(Due to the comic style the game uses and the way it offers plenty of hints/foreshadowing and reaction shots, I think you could probably follow along fairly well even without knowing any Japanese.), and the scenes are pretty hot.
    Ignore This Signature
    "Hehehe... Not even your best bastardness can stop me this time!"
    "No! That's where you're wrong, Doctor Enema! The bastard always gets the girl!"

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

I download [たまくろ] 人妻が若い獣欲に堕とされる刻 a while back and when I play the game today the word show half I wondering do the game have a h-code

Thanks
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Achievements:
    Recommendation Second ClassThree FriendsVeteran50000 Experience Points

@Action Bastard
    I just have obscure strange tastes in Animation i suppose, regardless though, i swear when it was released there was several people who where raving about the story, so if not, my bad that was quite some time ago.

Also "you more or less have to accept that all of the characters fell off the top of the Stupid Tree and smacked every branch on their way down." goes on the quote list. Hilarious.

@NTSA i was wondering where you disappeared too, yeah you better catch up before your left in the dust.

@PrettzYes the Corruption and Type B-1 is fantastic. But while you love the end result, i love the corruption itself. My all time favorite is when (from the girls view is the best, but any view is nice) the bad guy somehow manipulates them into having sex, or Chikans them slowly, and purposefully, and before they know it there having sex when they did not want it and its too late now. I love the surprise and the final surrender. And then of course..... The guilt afterwords. and if its NTR, The BETRAYAL. The purer the girl, the better the result.
    Last edited by Telsa; February 23rd, 2012 at 01:27 PM.
    JealousCupid likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by tidus1 View Post
    I download [たまくろ] 人妻が若い獣欲に堕とされる刻 a while back and when I play the game today the word show half I wondering do the game have a h-code
    Works well with ITH. Just on the game window top on Tab - 7th line following 3rd line and following line take off the the check mark on first line, look for the right one in ITH and done. For agth is /HS10@75FC0BAB but still need to do as above.

found this work around for it here.hope it helps

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

@Telsa
    @Action Bastard
    What everyone (well in the old thread in HF anyway) liked were the ntr situations and such and that's probably what Telsa was referring to. Of course the actual story is balls since that wasn't the intention of the game, same with 他の男の精液で孕んでもいいですか…?3 you can see from the first nanosecond of the game what's going to happen but that doesn't mean the situations weren't awesome.
    Now this "situation" term is quite handy

@NTSA I downloaded the Marriage Blue demo but it wouldn't show any text. Clean, AGTH or ITH, nothing. Team Bitters must have read my posts about their games.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

@tf2spy
    you have to change to japan format in the regional and language option to get text. this is different then unicode option. had to do this with the last game they made as well. still need a /h code thou.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three Friends1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    @tf2spy
    you have to change to japan format in the regional and language option to get text. this is different then unicode option. had to do this with the last game they made as well. still need a /h code thou.
    Totally forgot about that, thanks Prettz.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

thou when it's not NTR Mystery I like NTR mind corruption, not to be confused with mind brake

corruption= where they start to enjoy cheating behind the BF and look down on the BF
    triangle blue and NTR nurse 3 fit this.

mind brake= don't care about anything, just need the good sex and well do and say anything to get it. they don't really have feelings for the jerk there sleeping with they just want his dick in them.
    do you know more games that fit the mind corruption part, those are my favorites in ntr

pd: mind break is great in certain games like the kansen series

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

hmmm , so been trying to start with share, uploaded a few eroge, but cant download anything at all.... how do I get this thing to work?
    set the clusters right, got the files in the dl queue, but even those with the status right don't show any progress... going for two days now .

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

thou when it's not NTR Mystery I like NTR mind corruption, not to be confused with mind brake

corruption= where they start to enjoy cheating behind the BF and look down on the BF
    triangle blue and NTR nurse 3 fit this.
    Yeah I like that sort of setup best, especially if it's type A or B-1. I think it'd be better to call it Moral Corruption than mind corruption as the latter implies that her judgement has been skewed, while the former seems to fit what we're talking about. Meaning the heroines moral values have been twisted. She might start out at the beginning of the game completely sure that cheating is something she could never tolerate or ever commit herself, and if someone suggested that she might get turned on by betraying her partner, she'd no doubt be offended. But after the other guy is done with her, she starts getting off on the situation more than she's ever done in her life.
    I like it a lot less when the girl simply dumps the guy she was with and stops caring about him altogether, trading him in for a better guy.
    My favourite is also when she's getting aroused by being NTRed, but rather than pure sadistic feelings and looking down on the main character without feeling bad, she actually does still love and care about her partner from an emotional perspective and thinks she's a terrible person to be doing these things, but is doing them anyway in spite of the guilt. You could say she's feeling both a sadistic thrill at the thought of betraying the main, feels guilty about both the betrayal and the fact she enjoys it, but at the same time is getting a masochistic thrill from the self-loathing as well.
    Does that make sense? I do like to get inside the character's heads in NTr scenarios, even if it does overcomplicate things a bit.
    JealousCupid likes this.

Thread Information