Page 2518 of 2536 FirstFirst ... 15182018241824682508251625172518251925202528 ... LastLast
Results 25,171 to 25,180 of 25351
Like Tree15786Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #25171
    Senior Member Yadoumi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    548
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked 258 Times in 139 Posts
    Points: 9,334, Level: 64
    Points: 9,334, Level: 64
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree Friends5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    太陽のような君は堕ちていく got a store page now and a Demo as well. release date some time next month https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ439535.html
    They literally copy-pasted Scars of Summer, lol
    Not complaining tho...
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

  2. #25172
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    213
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 37 Times in 25 Posts
    Points: 4,816, Level: 44
    Points: 4,816, Level: 44
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Yadoumi View Post
    They literally copy-pasted Scars of Summer, lol
    Not complaining tho...
    She has ABS, though. That's already a big plus. Why supposedly athletic girls so rarely have abs in hentai? IRL, most girls who train have them. Though in that game's case, it's strange that she doesn't have more well-defined arm muscles as well. Why the heck it's so rare for hentai to have an athletic girl who actually looks like one, instead of either as just another normal girl or gorilla on steroids?

    The dark elf from your profile is a great example of how an athletic woman should look when drawn.


    BTW, guys. Just played "Lyne's and Elza's NTR" game and found it quite good despite some obvious flaws.

    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...RJ372618.html/

    The art is quite meh and the scenes between the two girls barely have any difference, BUT the game has a fair amount of build up and the scenes themselves are hot AF, that with them turning into complete sluts thanks to the lewd crest. It also has enough mystery, with an option to turn on or off girls' perspective at any moment. The scenes have a lot of onedari (aka begging for sex) and comparisons to the MC, plus you can view video recordings of some scenes without the MC realizing that those in the vids are his girls. I think that the game would've been better either with one heroine or with each of them having unique scenes, even if the total number of them stayed the same. It kind of bothered me that sometimes I ended up watching two scenes with both girls one after another with barely any differences between them, but that was because in that particular walkthrough they "fell" at the same time, lol. The author clearly knows what makes netorare hot for most of us, but I guess the game was too ambitious for him (compared to his previous one) to polish it properly.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

  3. #25173
    Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 415 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 18,496, Level: 86
    Points: 18,496, Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    太陽のような君は堕ちていく got a store page now and a Demo as well. release date some time next month https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ439535.html

    as for the MM games question. I go with 1, just the MC first then others.
    Interesting but the 132343254 netori dudes makes it very potentially disappointing to me, diluted.

  4. #25174
    Having a good time (^ ^) Redorc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Here
    Posts
    1,342
    Thanks
    338
    Thanked 415 Times in 249 Posts
    Points: 18,496, Level: 86
    Points: 18,496, Level: 86
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsTagger Second ClassVeteranRecommendation Second Class10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by greenlittleman View Post
    She has ABS, though. That's already a big plus. Why supposedly athletic girls so rarely have abs in hentai? IRL, most girls who train have them. Though in that game's case, it's strange that she doesn't have more well-defined arm muscles as well. Why the heck it's so rare for hentai to have an athletic girl who actually looks like one, instead of either as just another normal girl or gorilla on steroids?

    The dark elf from your profile is a great example of how an athletic woman should look when drawn.


    BTW, guys. Just played "Lyne's and Elza's NTR" game and found it quite good despite some obvious flaws.

    https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=...RJ372618.html/

    The art is quite meh and the scenes between the two girls barely have any difference, BUT the game has a fair amount of build up and the scenes themselves are hot AF, that with them turning into complete sluts thanks to the lewd crest. It also has enough mystery, with an option to turn on or off girls' perspective at any moment. The scenes have a lot of onedari (aka begging for sex) and comparisons to the MC, plus you can view video recordings of some scenes without the MC realizing that those in the vids are his girls. I think that the game would've been better either with one heroine or with each of them having unique scenes, even if the total number of them stayed the same. It kind of bothered me that sometimes I ended up watching two scenes with both girls one after another with barely any differences between them, but that was because in that particular walkthrough they "fell" at the same time, lol. The author clearly knows what makes netorare hot for most of us, but I guess the game was too ambitious for him (compared to his previous one) to polish it properly.
    I loved that game despite its clear limitations, it was very erotic to saw them change in a mystery pov (and seeing their sex stats going up one night after the other).
    Sadly I think dev is making a netorase only game for his next work.

  5. #25175
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    9
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 2,895, Level: 32
    Points: 2,895, Level: 32
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Which is your favourite route of SCARS OF SUMMER? Is true that the develop is making a sequel of the game?

  6. #25176
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    14
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    Points: 3,627, Level: 37
    Points: 3,627, Level: 37
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Let's make some prediction on the new Anim game.

    First, this game gave me the vibe from their girlfriend swapping game Taninbou from 2020(https://vndb.org/v28126), which tbh, not a fan of it.

    The cg leaks from their demo movie already has the pregnant foursome swapping, which means that that is definitely the ending of the normal route, this also happened in Taninbou where they release the cg for ffm 3p before the game release (which turn out to be the ending of normal route).

    Base on the trial, our protagonist has ntr fetish, which we might possibily see scene like protag hiding in somewhere watch/listening wife getting ntr.

    Thus let's get into what exactly will happen then,

    1. There will definitely be the normal route where swapping continue, which we already see the cg of.

    2. It is highly possible that there will be a ending where wife fucking with other guy for MC.


    This is the part where I think might be possible but not likely,

    1. It might be like Boku mama swapping where protag get both FMCs but since this is definitely a happy swapping, it is highly unlikely.

    2. Is it possible for other protag to get both FMCs? I think there is this possibility, where our protag simply like to watch. But in terms of hidden relationship, I think it is unlikely...

    Tbh, I think overall this game doesn't share too much of the vibe from Kabe or Boku considering there is some degree of jealousy and competitive vibe without game being release.
    This game definitely has much more vibe of Taninbou where it is simply just swinging and I think that's where it stop.

  7. #25177
    Sukebe bro stupid_army's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    1,559
    Thanks
    354
    Thanked 401 Times in 265 Posts
    Points: 14,396, Level: 77
    Points: 14,396, Level: 77
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by JJJhonsmith96 View Post
    Which is your favourite route of SCARS OF SUMMER? Is true that the develop is making a sequel of the game?
    DQN route has cosplay and prostitution but old man route has shadow sex and shimaidon.
    So.... Old man route is my fav.

    Quote Originally Posted by mike911026 View Post
    Let's make some prediction on the new Anim game.

    First, this game gave me the vibe from their girlfriend swapping game Taninbou from 2020(https://vndb.org/v28126), which tbh, not a fan of it.

    The cg leaks from their demo movie already has the pregnant foursome swapping, which means that that is definitely the ending of the normal route, this also happened in Taninbou where they release the cg for ffm 3p before the game release (which turn out to be the ending of normal route).

    Base on the trial, our protagonist has ntr fetish, which we might possibily see scene like protag hiding in somewhere watch/listening wife getting ntr.

    Thus let's get into what exactly will happen then,

    1. There will definitely be the normal route where swapping continue, which we already see the cg of.

    2. It is highly possible that there will be a ending where wife fucking with other guy for MC.


    This is the part where I think might be possible but not likely,

    1. It might be like Boku mama swapping where protag get both FMCs but since this is definitely a happy swapping, it is highly unlikely.

    2. Is it possible for other protag to get both FMCs? I think there is this possibility, where our protag simply like to watch. But in terms of hidden relationship, I think it is unlikely...

    Tbh, I think overall this game doesn't share too much of the vibe from Kabe or Boku considering there is some degree of jealousy and competitive vibe without game being release.
    This game definitely has much more vibe of Taninbou where it is simply just swinging and I think that's where it stop.
    Funny Taninbou actualy one of my favorite anim game. It has the hottest netorase scene from all anim game, but unfotunately since it was swapping eroge, they only give short duration for Netorase route!
    Oh yeah , i also thinking BokuMama route where it has NTR, Netori, and even Netorase(?) route. But my guess it will have atleast three route:
    -Swapping route where each wife pregnant with their own husband
    -Swapping route but the wives will got pregant with their swapping partner
    -Netorase route

    I kinda doubt this game will have pure bad ending NTR route. From the trial, the game feels like mixed between KabeTsuma and Kanojo Taninbou. And the Netorase is more like Taninbou , buuut they only did it for spicing their sexual life, so protag will still having sex with his wife. Unlike Taninbou which protag noit allowed to touch his own GF.

    I can't wait for the game. Hopefully it will be good.

    (and yeah, i'm still curious about Anim making sex cult themed eroge)
    Ignore This Signature


    フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

  8. #25178
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    139
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
    Points: 4,056, Level: 40
    Points: 4,056, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    太陽のような君は堕ちていく got a store page now and a Demo as well. release date some time next month https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/announ.../RJ439535.html

    as for the MM games question. I go with 1, just the MC first then others.
    Okay...personally I was not a huge fan of the first game. I know it was a massive financial success, but IMO it just spread itself way to thin and the routes were so predictable and boring. The large amount of males means each route was fairly shallow. I also had to throw out a considerable amount of common sense to be able to "enjoy" Scars of Summer.

    For example, smelly disgusting hobos seducing both women of the household is just unbelievable for me. I live in a city where homeless is rampant. When a homeless gets on a train, everyone leaves the ENTIRE train car because the smell is utterly unbearable. Let alone his cock. Let alone sucking it. It's not sexy at all. It's a vomit inducing, intolerable existence.

    Another one was the little rich kid who "bets" on the FMC and wins her from the MC. The fact that a grown ass high school girl would let some little boy touch her, the fact that she went with him to the tent to engage in sexual conduct, is absolutely positively impossible in the Western and Eastern world. First because of pedophilia. Second, sheer reluctance. Why should I honor the "bets"? What's stopping me from straight up saying "HA. yeah no."? Nothing. FMC IQ has to be ~70 to be coerced.

    In regards to THIS new game that looks like a carbon copy (did not play demo), I have some prejudiced thoughts based on the design decisions.
    Mainly if developer was talented, why did he not write different characters? Why use the exact archetypes? Are there no archetypes in the entire world of writing? As a creative I just can't fathom copying every single villain. Maybe he'll improve on it. But I have having doubts, because even the locations look exactly the same. A shrine, a beach, the house, etc.

  9. #25179
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    180
    Thanks
    31
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 6,137, Level: 50
    Points: 6,137, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Tried the Anim demo and it looks like it'll be an improved version of Taninbou.

    The "longer cock vs. fatter one" theme is at play again, except they reversed it so this time the protagonist has better length but less girth.

    Expectations:
    1. Predominantly a swinging game with bits of spice (above element again keeps the relationships even).
    2. No NTR/"bad" ending. Small netorase route. Small netori route. Pregnancy endings.
    3. Shiho won't be the passive dead fish that Noa was, and will have personality / presence.

    Hitozuma Koukan Nikki while not perfect was very special in the creativity of some endings. I understand why it's being name dropped, but I'll believe it when I see it...it's a question of writing quality, not just themes.

    I liked Taninbou, but a lot of you didn't. Feel like you guys might be setting yourselves up for disappointment yet again.
    stupid_army likes this.

  10. #25180
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,980
    Thanks
    203
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,437, Level: 82
    Points: 16,437, Level: 82
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    Tried the Anim demo and it looks like it'll be an improved version of Taninbou.

    The "longer cock vs. fatter one" theme is at play again, except they reversed it so this time the protagonist has better length but less girth.

    Expectations:
    1. Predominantly a swinging game with bits of spice (above element again keeps the relationships even).
    2. No NTR/"bad" ending. Small netorase route. Small netori route. Pregnancy endings.
    3. Shiho won't be the passive dead fish that Noa was, and will have personality / presence.

    Hitozuma Koukan Nikki while not perfect was very special in the creativity of some endings. I understand why it's being name dropped, but I'll believe it when I see it...it's a question of writing quality, not just themes.

    I liked Taninbou, but a lot of you didn't. Feel like you guys might be setting yourselves up for disappointment yet again.
    Length vs girth, truly such a battle hasn't been seen since Freedy vs Jason or Sadako vs Jun-oh (the grudge) xD

    Also maybe it will be netori vs netori, or ntr vs ntr, i mean that depending on choices any male MC can end up with the 2 girls.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 34 users browsing this thread. (9 members and 25 guests)

  1. abgazil,
  2. Eduard12xD,
  3. fearylesz,
  4. HSelf,
  5. Osni,
  6. skyrider53,
  7. taxelsquest,
  8. Vlad03,
  9. xjdxdouglas

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •