Page 2486 of 2510 FirstFirst ... 14861986238624362476248424852486248724882496 ... LastLast
Results 24,851 to 24,860 of 25099
Like Tree14821Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

Would anyone be willing to share the latest versions of either of the two new Western NTRs - Turning the Page (from Azienda) or Henteria Chronicles Ch 3?
    kevinlevin1 and potspipe like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    So last game i played made me think a few things, what would you like to see more in ntr games or doujins in a fantasy or even medieval setting.

For example i want to see more usage of magic in general in ntr fantasy settings, things like using confuse magic so the MC fails to notice things or forgets then, or even a sleep spell done by the heroine (i saw this once https://exhentai.org/g/1374857/846b282b73/ page 154), fun with portals xD, etc

There are more things but lets begin with these one, btw if you know of any ntr witht he above things even if just 1 scene share away!
    I tried writing a story set in such where magic took a big part but I lost control of the main heroine and she turned it into more of a Netorase kind of story if even that. how it starts is more RPG NTR where the goddess gives a class that can be leveled up starting at 16 years of age. the main character get a generic one of fighter the main heroine gets a new class called sex worker. main character is a year older and leaves the village at 18 promising to meet in the main city a year later when she turns 18, she has not told him her class yet and of course not leveled it. that how it starts. like a rpg leveling a class like sex worker will unlock spells that can be used. low level one that unlocks would be charm.

I just really suck at writing thou ;_;
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    I tried writing a story set in such where magic took a big part but I lost control of the main heroine and she turned it into more of a Netorase kind of story if even that. how it starts is more RPG NTR where the goddess gives a class that can be leveled up starting at 16 years of age. the main character get a generic one of fighter the main heroine gets a new class called sex worker. main character is a year older and leaves the village at 18 promising to meet in the main city a year later when she turns 18, she has not told him her class yet and of course not leveled it. that how it starts. like a rpg leveling a class like sex worker will unlock spells that can be used. low level one that unlocks would be charm.

I just really suck at writing thou ;_;
    It is an interesting idea and i would love for you to share it, hell maybe someone will read it and make a game with it!

Mmmm you could also exchange sex worker for something elss explicit like Temptress too, if it helps to keep the male MC oblivious xD
    Prettz likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Since this place is one of the biggest community that I've known, I would like to ask your helps because I've been running out of FAP materials. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

My fetish involves around NTR (captain obvious, lol) and there is certain NTR type that I encountered in the past but already lost track due to time. It's a netori H-manga that involves a lesbian couples and the male protagonist, if I recall correctly, is a yankee and he witness a yuri couples, who are flirting with each other in the classroom. Then he blackmail them and win over them with the power of mighty dingdong. At the end, the yuri couple is kinda half-mindbreak and still love each other (so obvious). The blackmail one is classic, but to me the setting is quite unique. If anyone remember this, please tell me and thanks in advanced. Also, if there are more, please guide me to acquire more materials. I'll be grateful.

Outside of NTR, there is also a fetish that barely has any material that I would like to inquire your knowledge in hentai world. And that is: Common sense reverse
    https://exhentai.org/g/2277679/a307bde01f/ (non-mind control) or https://exhentai.org/g/2340359/b30ba4c7f4/ (mind control)
    I've got this fetish from Amahara-sensei - The author of Ishuzoku Reviewers . He used to be an artist that drew series named Teisou Gyakuten (World of Reversed Gender Roles H-version). The art may not suit you guys taste cuz it's quite old and rough.

vndb doesn't have "common sense reverse" tag so I have no clue how to find the VNs with this tag.

Moreover, I love the feeling of being a self-insert male protagonist that teaches an innocent girl(s) without sex education about the glorious activity of human - breeding.

VN, (H)-manga or (H)-anime, translated or non-translated, I can stuff them all cuz I'm not picky.

Just please... don't throw at me stuff involves a nightmarish tag like "guro" or shitty tag like "scat"...

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Vangread View Post
    Since this place is one of the biggest community that I've known, I would like to ask your helps because I've been running out of FAP materials. So some recommendations would be appreciated.

My fetish involves around NTR (captain obvious, lol) and there is certain NTR type that I encountered in the past but already lost track due to time. It's a netori H-manga that involves a lesbian couples and the male protagonist, if I recall correctly, is a yankee and he witness a yuri couples, who are flirting with each other in the classroom. Then he blackmail them and win over them with the power of mighty dingdong. At the end, the yuri couple is kinda half-mindbreak and still love each other (so obvious). The blackmail one is classic, but to me the setting is quite unique. If anyone remember this, please tell me and thanks in advanced. Also, if there are more, please guide me to acquire more materials. I'll be grateful.

Outside of NTR, there is also a fetish that barely has any material that I would like to inquire your knowledge in hentai world. And that is: Common sense reverse
    https://exhentai.org/g/2277679/a307bde01f/ (non-mind control) or https://exhentai.org/g/2340359/b30ba4c7f4/ (mind control)
    I've got this fetish from Amahara-sensei - The author of Ishuzoku Reviewers . He used to be an artist that drew series named Teisou Gyakuten (World of Reversed Gender Roles H-version). The art may not suit you guys taste cuz it's quite old and rough.

vndb doesn't have "common sense reverse" tag so I have no clue how to find the VNs with this tag.

Moreover, I love the feeling of being a self-insert male protagonist that teaches an innocent girl(s) without sex education about the glorious activity of human - breeding.

VN, (H)-manga or (H)-anime, translated or non-translated, I can stuff them all cuz I'm not picky.

Just please... don't throw at me stuff involves a nightmarish tag like "guro" or shitty tag like "scat"...
    No idea about the second thing but the yuri couple netorare, the one you mention had a gangbang? I think i remember 1 like that that got an anime OVA but it had gangbang i think.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:

https://ci-en.dlsite.com/creator/13190/article/718295 i don't suppose the usal suspects could leak it right? xD
    akaliryze likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points

Anyone resd NT00 cg? I can't wait for the next one. Seems like NT00 trying to move on from Jin as Netori guy to MC's senpai.

Bold move if you ask me, because next time he will draws NTR with both Yumi and Sena, and senpai is the one who steal both of their virginity. I'm curious how he will end this series hahaha.
    Animefan_09 likes this.
    Ignore This Signature

フレフレ~!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    頑張れ! 寝取られ!
    ファイト!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    No idea about the second thing but the yuri couple netorare, the one you mention had a gangbang? I think i remember 1 like that that got an anime OVA but it had gangbang i think.
    Could you tell me the name?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by Vangread View Post
    Could you tell me the name?
    If i remember it i will xD
    Ignore This Signature
    Steven Erikson

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

any link for new update?

https://xi521.fanbox.cc/
    Last edited by akaliryze; October 6th, 2022 at 11:53 AM.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information