Page 2481 of 2509 FirstFirst ... 14811981238124312471247924802481248224832491 ... LastLast
Results 24,801 to 24,810 of 25090
Like Tree14811Likes

Thread: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

  1. #24801
    Member Infidelisoft's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    93
    Thanks
    19
    Thanked 8 Times in 4 Posts
    Points: 4,099, Level: 40
    Points: 4,099, Level: 40
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Working on a short goblin girl NTR with orc netori side project.

  2. #24802
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,951
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    spent some time with 刻まれた快感 so here a my own spoiler of the story.

      Spoiler: Spoiler 
    long ago gods and monsters fought a war and the Gods won. the gods then went into a long slumber but gave a gift of thier power to humans as a form of a stamp, a mark on the body giving the power of one of the gods so they could fight monsters. ages of past but the stamp has remained with only 2 ways to have it. one way is inheriting it thru blood lines from father to son but it is not a 100% of happening. 2nd way is that all women are born with no stamp but will be mark with one if they have sex with someone that has it.

    are main character Robert is prince of a certain kingdom but was born with out a stamp but his younger brother did is will be the one to inherit the kingdom. Alieno a daughter of a Farmer that has a stamp with the power to talk with the harvest, she however was born with no stamp. not having a stamp is how Robert and Alieno first bond. he gives a book to her at the start as a gift and tells her he going to a nights academy in 2 years and eve thou she is 2 years younger she says she will also start in 2 years but after her father falls ill she disappears for thous 2 years only to show up the same day Robert enters the academy but now she has a stamp on her back hand.

    at first she treats Robers as a prince and herself as just a servant and calles Robert as "you highness" but as they do assignment they get closer she starts to call him by his name. on quest they keep running into Raymond a known womanizer of the campus but he is a good fighter and they join up.

    the main quest is that their seems to be a group kidnapping people with stamps and experimenting on them or something. Alieno to help her sick father was forced into these experiment where she was forced with a blindfold to have sex with people with stamps. she broke and became addicted to sex and in the end the experiment worked and she got a stamp but to her horror she also found a 2nd stamp on her back of one the passes it on when heaving sex and it was Roberts younger brothers stamp. this made her frigid and wanted nothing to to with addicted sex since. unfortunately Raymond was also one of the ones that raped her during the experiments and blackmails that he will tell Robert unless a night of sex.

    Raymond and Alieno have sex but it was a trick cause Raymond stamp gives him the ability to seal stamps of anyone he has sex with thou the effect only last a month if they don't have sex again but he lies and says it will be permanent if she dose not have sex with him again in a month. now Alieno Sucks at physical attack in battles, she will hit for 11 when the other 2 hit for 500 to 900. as the month comes close to the end she reluctantly has sex again and her old addiction of sex begins to come back slowly. she then loses to a bet of "if you come 3 times in 30 min you have to have sex with me whenever I want after" kind of lame way to do it but she loses and starts have sex a lot more.

    as the search for the stamp hunter continue Robert is feeling more and more distance from Alieno and she start to call him His Highness once again and start calling Raymond by his first name. you can get in a argument about this in a hidden scene with her. after you solve the stamp hunter story you have 3 endings. 1st is you go back to the kingdom after graduation with Alieno but turns out that on graduation day instead of going to graduation she had raw sex with Raymond and gave her body and heart to him cause she felt like a slut and was to below Robert to ever be loved by him and knows Raymond loves her. Robert walk in on them having baby making sex. later she runs off to Raymond and marry and turn out he is a noble so they have a happy end...unlike robert. 2nd end had Robert tell Alieno he knows about Raymond sealing ablity and to break free from it she just dose not have to have sex with him. months later and free from Raymond Robert then finds her having sex with his younger brother and she tells him the brother was the one to mark her and is much better for being king then him caouse he only kind but dose nothing else. she then gets pregnant with Roberts brother. 3rd ending Robert finds out a way to take a stamp off a body (this has been said to be impossible)and meets with Alieno and says then even thou stamps are useful if it is a shackle to her he will devote his life to finding the item that will remove it and renounce his status as a prince. she happily goes with him.

    the ending are kind of week, I think the dev just wanted to be done after working on this game for so long

    now if you want to get the best out of Robert and Alieno relationship search for her at the start of each day or you will miss little conversations they have since they don't have much in the main story. always eat at the dinner for a scene and do practice for a scene.

    Also I did not watch any of Alieno scenes that are unlocked till I finished the game and I found this the best way to play.
    Hey do you remember where and around when that "secret" scene is? I am near the end and i am not sure if i missed it or not, would like to know so i don't spend time running around the map lol
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  3. #24803
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 6,102, Level: 50
    Points: 6,102, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    あなたの、その顔が見たくて…… ~いつの間にか×××になっていた妻との話~ (I Want to See That Expression of Yours…) has been translated here or track at NovelUpdates.

    More accurately, yadsbags62, who I believe has linked to some doujin/manga translations before (unless I'm conflating him with another party), has completed the regular chapters.

    There's technically 20 or so bonus chapters remaining, but he's taking a break from the series - or may opt to not continue - so I figured I'd post now in case it wasn't previously mentioned or as a reminder.

    Themes: femdom, NTR. I must say up-front that most of you will not like it:

      Spoiler: Ending 
    Netorase with an ultimately happy couple.

    ....but some of you will. Same author has another title which is still very (more) mazo with a tilt that's slightly reverse of above spoilers. It's enjoyable despite a different take plot wise, and you can get the gist of it even with MTL.

    As for English translation -- he's also working on 'NTR Fantasizing Tono and His Childhood Friend Kunoichi' here, which. I've read this series as well before and didn't like it much back then, but I'm following along anyway since prior read was MTL. Either way, more translations are awesome.


    I've skipped the topic of the hot new game everyone has been discussing but it reminded me that Kubel's Pillory didn't have a skip function IIRC. And that was really, really, really tragic.

  4. #24804
    NTR Messenger Prettz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 71 Times in 40 Posts
    Points: 9,405, Level: 65
    Points: 9,405, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Hey do you remember where and around when that "secret" scene is? I am near the end and i am not sure if i missed it or not, would like to know so i don't spend time running around the map lol
    actully
    it's more just a miss-able conversation secret scene I just look at it and it's before she call Robert his highness again and more about her calling Raymond by his first name all of a sudden, I thought it was later in the game sorry. when you go to the expert tower. and meet up with them after they made the tent go back to town and find her on a bench by the academy.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

  5. #24805
    NTR-Mystery lover MerrilMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    174
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 16 Times in 15 Posts
    Points: 5,238, Level: 46
    Points: 5,238, Level: 46
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    あなたの、その顔が見たくて…… ~いつの間にか×××になっていた妻との話~ (I Want to See That Expression of Yours…) has been translated here or track at NovelUpdates.

    More accurately, yadsbags62, who I believe has linked to some doujin/manga translations before (unless I'm conflating him with another party), has completed the regular chapters.

    There's technically 20 or so bonus chapters remaining, but he's taking a break from the series - or may opt to not continue - so I figured I'd post now in case it wasn't previously mentioned or as a reminder.

    Themes: femdom, NTR. I must say up-front that most of you will not like it:

      Spoiler: Ending 
    Netorase with an ultimately happy couple.

    ....but some of you will. Same author has another title which is still very (more) mazo with a tilt that's slightly reverse of above spoilers. It's enjoyable despite a different take plot wise, and you can get the gist of it even with MTL.

    As for English translation -- he's also working on 'NTR Fantasizing Tono and His Childhood Friend Kunoichi' here, which. I've read this series as well before and didn't like it much back then, but I'm following along anyway since prior read was MTL. Either way, more translations are awesome.


    I've skipped the topic of the hot new game everyone has been discussing but it reminded me that Kubel's Pillory didn't have a skip function IIRC. And that was really, really, really tragic.
    While the former is of no interest to me due to the spoiler, Kunoichi is something I’ve skimmed over a few times in the past, the delusion gimmick is an interesting way of doing things.

    And if we’re talking Syosetu novels, I’d recommend '黒崎魔女探偵事務所~ネトラレ事件簿~' while it’s largely netorase for quite some time, the more recent chapters have turned into actual netorare and are wonderfully erotic.
    Animefan_09 likes this.

  6. #24806
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,951
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Prettz View Post
    actully
    it's more just a miss-able conversation secret scene I just look at it and it's before she call Robert his highness again and more about her calling Raymond by his first name all of a sudden, I thought it was later in the game sorry. when you go to the expert tower. and meet up with them after they made the tent go back to town and find her on a bench by the academy.
    Crap, missed it then, i found a bench scene but it was another, pity i really wanted to see them have a fight xD

    I love when the couple fight because the girl is changing
    Prettz likes this.
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  7. #24807
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    179
    Thanks
    30
    Thanked 55 Times in 38 Posts
    Points: 6,102, Level: 50
    Points: 6,102, Level: 50
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Veteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by MerrilMan View Post
    And if we’re talking Syosetu novels, I’d recommend '黒崎魔女探偵事務所~ネトラレ事件簿~' while it’s largely netorase for quite some time, the more recent chapters have turned into actual netorare and are wonderfully erotic.
    That is 1 of my personal favorites so I'll +1 your recommendation, but it's definitely a netorase WN at its core despite interleaved genre play.

    Also the pacing is terrible after the amazing "prologue" that was dozens of chapters long, lol. Definitely better to binge than follow on a chapter-by-chapter basis like I am.

    Cool thing about it - think English title is "Black Witch Detective Agency ~Netorare Case File~" - is it's written by a foreigner working on Japanese proficiency, so the language is a bit simpler than certain works. Very MTL compatible and friendly author.

    I hope to God it gets finished one day. Syosetu is a graveyard of excellent ideas that ultimately stall; I tried revisiting a couple of bookmarks yesterday and they were deleted by respective authors.
    Animefan_09 and jaden123 like this.

  8. #24808
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,951
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by traversal View Post
    That is 1 of my personal favorites so I'll +1 your recommendation, but it's definitely a netorase WN at its core despite interleaved genre play.

    Also the pacing is terrible after the amazing "prologue" that was dozens of chapters long, lol. Definitely better to binge than follow on a chapter-by-chapter basis like I am.

    Cool thing about it - think English title is "Black Witch Detective Agency ~Netorare Case File~" - is it's written by a foreigner working on Japanese proficiency, so the language is a bit simpler than certain works. Very MTL compatible and friendly author.

    I hope to God it gets finished one day. Syosetu is a graveyard of excellent ideas that ultimately stall; I tried revisiting a couple of bookmarks yesterday and they were deleted by respective authors.
    Yeah i did notice lately a lot of WN get erased, not just ntr, know a few are because the publishers basically bully the authors but it still sucks
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  9. #24809
    Senior Member Animefan_09's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    2,951
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 561 Times in 358 Posts
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Points: 16,250, Level: 81
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience PointsRecommendation Second Class

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Sooo Henteria 3 released the demo, i don't suppose anyone here can PM me a link? xD
    Ignore This Signature
    Ambition is not a dirty word. Piss on compromise. Go for the throat. Write with balls, write with eggs. Sure, it's a harder journey but take it from me, it's well worth it.
    Steven Erikson


  10. #24810
    NTR Messenger Prettz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    255
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 71 Times in 40 Posts
    Points: 9,405, Level: 65
    Points: 9,405, Level: 65
    Overall activity: 0%
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points

    Re: Anime Sharing - Netorare General Discussion Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Animefan_09 View Post
    Crap, missed it then, i found a bench scene but it was another, pity i really wanted to see them have a fight xD

    I love when the couple fight because the girl is changing
    I get ya, just played "a promise better left unkempt" got that in spades. the way the lady is manipulated and gaslighted to start looking down on the one she loves it great.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Animefan_09 likes this.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 29 users browsing this thread. (7 members and 22 guests)

  1. abgazil,
  2. Lucarik,
  3. mariomasq,
  4. meolucky,
  5. Proth,
  6. ShinigamiX4,
  7. Unknown7

Similar Threads

  1. LOVELY×CATION2 Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 266
    Last Post: April 28th, 2017, 03:44 PM
  2. Hyperdimension neptunia V News/Updates/ Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 157
    Last Post: January 25th, 2016, 10:19 PM
  3. Eushully's Madou Koukaku Discussion Thread
    By Animaksiat in forum Eroge Corner
    Replies: 232
    Last Post: July 8th, 2014, 01:58 AM
  4. Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Discussion Thread
    By Selvaria Bles in forum Game Talk
    Replies: 52
    Last Post: November 26th, 2012, 05:26 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •